外贸英语对话之兑换

时间:2021-01-15 18:22:54 Negotiation 我要投稿

外贸英语对话之兑换

  引导语:用英语怎样谈论兑换的问题?下面是yjbys小编整理的外贸英语对话之兑换,欢迎参考!

外贸英语对话之兑换

  Part One

  Y: Excuse me, what can I do for you?

  于:你好,我能为你做些什么吗?

  J: Yes. I am going to stay here for a while, and I need to change some RMB. I am wondering if I could exchange some money here.

  吉姆:是的。我要在这里待一些时间,想 兑换一些人民币,你们这里可以 吗?

  Y: Sure, you can. What currencies do you have now?

  于:当然可以。你现在持有的是什么货 币呢?

  J: Francs. How much is the spot exchange rate today?

  吉姆:法郎。今天的现汇兑换率是多少?

  Y: 100 francs for 400 yuan.

  于:100法郎对400人民市。

  J: Good. Thank you.

  吉姆好的。谢谢。

  Y: How much are you planning to exchange?

  于:你想兑换多少啊?

  J: I'd like to exchange 1,000 yuan.

  吉姆:我想兑换1 000人民币。

  Y: That is good. Please fill out the exchange request form. And I'll bring you the RMB for you.

  于:可以的。请你在这张兑换单上填一 下吧。我去给你拿人民币。

  J: Fine.

  吉姆:好的。

  Y:Is this your first time to China?

  于:这是你第一次来中国吗?

  J: No. I have been here several times before on business. But this is for travel.

  吉姆:不是。我之前来过好几次,都是做生意的。这次是来旅游的。

  Y: Is It so? I find that now more and more foreign friends take a trip to China. Wish you a pleasant stay here. This is 1,000 yuan.

  于:是吗?我发现现在有越来越多的外 国朋友到中国旅行了。祝你在这里 过得愉快。这是1 000人民币。

  J: Thank you.

  吉姆:谢谢。

  Y: You are welcome.

  于:不客气。

  Part Two

  G: Excuse me, do you deal with the business of cashing the check here?

  你好。请问你们这里办理支票兑现业务吗?

  Z: Yes, we do. And I'd be glad to cash the check for you.

  是的,我们办理。我很乐意为你效劳。

  G: I would like to have this check changed into RMB.

  我想把这张支票兑换成人民币。

  Z: Let me have a look. This is a cash check. And there is your company's seal on the check. OK,I think I can serve you. Did you take your ID with you?

  让我看一下啊。你这是一张现金支票。支票 上有你们公司的印章。好的,我可以为你办 理。你带身份证了吗?

  G: Yes, I did. Here you are.

  当然。给你。

  Z: Will you please fill out this foreign exchange memo, OK?

  请你填一下这张外汇表,好吗?

  G: Of course. Can I get the money right now?

  好的'。我可以立即拿到现金吗?

  Z: I'm afraid you can't. We have to have the check sent to your company's city to draw money. And this needs about a week's time.

  很抱歉,你不能。我们必须把支票寄到你们公司所在的城市去取款。这大概需要一个星期的时间。

  G: Is there any other ways?

  没有别的办法了吗?

  Z: Not really. You can also let your company apply for a cheque issued by a Chinese bank.And you can get the money immediately.

  也不一定,你也可以让你们的公司申请一张 中国银行开出的支票。你就可以立即拿到 钱了。

  G: I guess I might wait, for I am not very urgent.

  我想还是等一下吧,我也不是很急。

  Z: That is good. We will inform you when we receive the proceeds. Another thing is that after we change the proceeds into RMB for you, we will deduct a collection service charge from the proceeds.

  好的。我们收到款后会通知你的。另外还有一点就是我们把支票给你兑换成人民币后,我们要从中扣除托收的手续费。

  G: OK. I know. Goodbye.

  好的。我知道了。那再见了。

  Z: See you.

  再见。

【外贸英语对话之兑换】相关文章:

外贸英语对话之广告07-17

外贸英语对话之合同07-17

外贸英语对话之代理07-17

外贸英语对话之技术贸易07-17

外贸英语对话之专利注册07-17

外贸英语对话之补偿贸易07-17

外贸英语对话之加工装配贸易07-17

外贸英语面试对话02-19

去银行兑换的英语口语对话10-22