Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is ***, 24. I come from ******,the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ******* department of *****University in July ,2001.In the past two years I have been preparing for the postgraduate examination while I have been teaching *****in NO.****middle School and I was a head-teacher of a class in junior grade two.Now all my hard work has got a result since I have a chance to be interview by you . I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of history.In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngsters.I like reading books, especially those about *******.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition ,during my college years,I was once a Net-bar technician.So, I have a comparatively good command of network application.I am able to operate the computer well.I am skillful in searching for information in Internet.I am a football fan for years.Italian team is my favorite.Anyway,I feel great pity for our country’s team. I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study ****** in this famous University,I will stare no effort to master a good command of advance ******。
(2) Good afternoon. I am of great hornor to stand here and introduce myself to you .First of all ,my english name is ...and my chinese name is ..If you are going to have a job interview ,you must say much things which can show your willness to this job ,such as ,it is my long cherished dream to be ...and I am eager to get an opportunity to do...and then give some examples which can give evidence to .then you can say something about your hobbies .and it is best that the hobbies have something to do with the job。
(3) Good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself briefly,i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with an ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,i like my major packaging and i won't give up,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education. i will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? i cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride。
2. What is your greatest strength?(你最突出的优点是什么?)
I feel that my strongest asset is my ability to stick to things to get them done. I feel a real sense of accomplishment when I finish a job and it turns out just as I’d planned. I’ve set some high goals for myself. For example, I want to graduate with highest distinction. And even though I had a slow start in my freshman year, I made up for it by doing an honor’s thesis。
3. What is your greatest weakness?(你最大的.缺点是什么?)
I'm such a perfectionist that I will not stop until a job is well done。
(1) what is your major?
My major is Business Administration. I am especially interested in〃Marketing〃。
(2) Which university are you attending?
I am attending×××University。
(3) What course did you like best?
Project Management. I was very interested in this course when I was a student. And I think it’s very useful for my present work。
(4) Do you feel that you have received a good general training?
Yes.I have studied in an English train-ing program and a computer training program since I graduated from university. I am currently studying Finance at a training school。
(5) What have you learned from the jobs you have had?
I have learned a lot about business know how and basic office skills. In addition,I learned at my previous job show to cooperate with my colleagues。
(6) What’s you major weak point?
I haven’t been involved in international business,so I don’t have any experience,but I have studied this course in the International Business Training Center of the×××Company。
(7) What kind of personality do you think you have?
I always approach things very enthusiastically. When I beg in something,I don’t like to leave it halfdone. I can’t concentrate on something new until the first thing is finished。
(8) What is the most important thing for you to be happy?
Different people have different ideas. I think the most important thing for me is having a good relationship with my family members and my friends. My family has always been very closeknit,and my friend sand I spend a lot of time together. Without that I would be much less happy than I am。
(9) Are you more of a leader or a follower?
I don’t try to lead people. I’d rather cooperate with everybody,and get the job done by working together。
(10) Are you available for travel?
Yes,I like traveling. I am young and unmarried. It’s no problem for me to travel frequently。
(11) What salary do you expect?
Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first?I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job。
(12) Do you work well under pressure?
Working under pressure is exciting and challenging. I don’t mind working under pressure. I work well under the secircum stances. People can,I Can。
(13) Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?
No,nothing in particular。