讨论中国瓷器的英语口语

时间:2025-10-15 10:35:28 小英 英语口译 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

讨论中国瓷器的英语口语

  中国是瓷器的故乡,"瓷器"与"中国"在英文中同为一词,充分说明中国瓷器的精美绝伦完全可以作为中国的代表。 下面是小编整理的关于瓷器的英语口语,希望能帮到大家!

讨论中国瓷器的英语口语

  讨论中国瓷器的英语口语 1

  苏珊:

  What a beautiful cup! Is it porcelain?

  这个杯子真漂亮!是瓷的吧?

  林红:

  Yes, it is. You like porcelain?

  对。是瓷的.。你喜欢瓷器?

  苏珊:

  Like? I love them! I have a lot of porcelain items back in home.

  喜欢?我爱它们!我家里有好多瓷器呢。

  林红:

  Really ? Then you must know a lot about porcelain.

  真的吗?那你一定很了解瓷器。

  苏珊:

  Absolutely! For example, China was the first country to make porcelain. For many centuries China was the dominant provider for western markets.

  当然。例如,中国是最早制造瓷器的国家.在好多世纪里。西方市场上的瓷器都主要来自中国。

  林红:

  Interesting! Ok, let me ask you a few questions. How many kinds of porcelain are there?

  很有趣!嘿。让我来问你几个问题吧。瓷器有多少种?

  苏珊:

  There are three main kinds of porcelain: hard-paste porcelain, soft-paste porcelain, and bone china. And I know what they are made of and how they are made!

  瓷器有三种:硬瓷、幼瓷和骨瓷。我还知道它们的原料和制作过程呢!

  林红:

  Oh, my! You are terrific! Now I begin to feel that I dont know as much as you do.

  天哪.你真棒!我觉得自己没有你知道的多。

  苏珊:

  Are you kidding? To tell you the truth, that`s all I know about china. Now I have some questions for you.

  你在开玩笑吧?说实话.关于瓷器我就知道这些.现在让我来问你一些问题吧。 查看替换句

  林红:

  No, youre kidding! Before you start, let me do some research first.

  我没开玩笑。你才是开玩笑呢!在你问之前。让我先做些研究准备准备。

  讨论中国瓷器的英语口语 2

  李涛:

  Hello, Mike! You have been reading the newspaper for quite a while. What`s new?

  嗨,迈克。你看报纸看了好一会儿了。.有什么新鲜事儿吗?

  迈克:

  Oh, yes. I am reading the story on the Chinese porcelain found from wrecks deep under sea.

  哦。是的。我在读有关深海里沉船中发现中国瓷器的报道。

  李涛:

  Wow! They are sure to be cultural relics. How old are they?

  哇!它们肯定都是文物.那些瓷器有多久远?

  迈克:

  Well, actually there is a company, which has been doing the wrecking for 15 years. Lots of porcelain items were salvaged and they are from different times.

  嗯。实际上是有一个公司在做打捞.已经15年了。所以有很多瓷器被打捞上来。它们属于不同的'时代。

  李涛:

  It sounds mysterious. Those wrecks must have been commercial ships. What were their destinations? I guess archaeologists are interested in these things.

  听起来很神秘。那些沉船肯定都是商船。它们的目的地是哪里呢?我猜考古学家会对此感兴趣。

  迈克:

  You are right. They can tell us a lot about the history of trading on sea. For example, there was lots of porcelain in a Sweden commercial ship named Gtheborg, which sank more than two hundred years ago.

  是的。那些打捞上来的瓷器能够告诉我们很多海上贸易的历史。例如.一艘名为哥德堡的瑞典商船大约在两人百多年前沉没,它上面有很多瓷器。

  李涛:

  So the ship was from China to Sweden. It is amazing! I cannot believe China and Sweden were trading with each other from such early times.

  那么这艘船是从中国到瑞典的真令人吃惊。我都不敢相信中国和瑞典这么早就有贸易往来了。

  迈克:

  I think so too. This also shows Chinese porcelain was very popular in the world, and it still is.

  我也这么觉得。这也说明中国瓷器在世界上曾经很受欢迎。现在也是。

  讨论中国瓷器的英语口语 3

  M: I like this china tea set very much.

  我很喜欢这套瓷茶具。

  A: Youve made a good choice. This china tea set is unusual. It was made in Jingdezhen. There are few others like it.

  您可真会选。这套茶具真是不同寻常。它是景德镇产的。几乎没有能比得上它的。

  M: It is extremely beautiful. This is the very thing Ive been dreaming of.

  确实很漂亮。这可是我盼望已久的东西了。

  M: Jingdezhen? Oh, I know it. Isnt it called“the capital of porcelain”?

  景德镇?哦,我知道它。不是被称为“瓷都”的吗?

  A: Yes, sir. Is there anything else you want, sir?

  是的,先生。您还要别的东西吗?

  M: (Points to a set of blue and white porcelain tableware) Its of perfect traditional Chinese design, isnt it?

  (指着一套青花瓷餐具)这是完美的`中国传统设计,不是吗?

  A: Yes, indeed. It is the best quality porcelain, the famous eggshell china. It is not for use, but for show. It is also made in Jingdezhen.

  确实是。这是比较好的瓷器——***的薄胎瓷器。这不是用的,而是用来展示的。这也是景德镇产的。

  M: Oh, it must be precious. Can I have a look?

  哦,一定很珍贵了。我能看看吗?

  A: Yes, sir. It is known to be “as white as jade and as thin as paper”.

  可以,先生。它以“白如玉,薄如纸”而闻名。

  M: No wonder its so expensive. Ill take it.

  难怪那么贵。我要了。

  A: Shall I wrap them together or separately?

  要我给您装一起吗?还是分开装?

  M: Separately, please. What do they come to in round figures?

  请分开装,多少钱?

  A: Altogether 6880 yuan.

  一起6880元。

  M: OK. Here is 7000 yuan. Keep the change.

  好的。这是七千元,不用找了。

  S: Thank you, sir. But we dont accept tips. Here is 7000 yuan. Ill return you 120 yuan change.

  谢谢您先生。我们是不收小费的。收您7000元。给您120元的找零。

  M: Thank you. bye.

  谢谢。再见。

  A: Good bye.

  再见。

【讨论中国瓷器的英语口语】相关文章:

讨论音乐的英语口语10-30

讨论牙疼的英语口语09-25

讨论中医的英语口语06-25

营销方案讨论的英语口语06-26

讨论价格的商务英语口语08-27

瓷器插花技巧08-03

中国山川旅游英语口语06-10

中国山庄旅游英语口语07-22

中国菜系相关英语口语08-15