生病的英语口语

时间:2025-10-08 10:40:35 蔼媚 英语口译 我要投稿

关于生病的英语口语

  生病了用英语怎么表达?下面是小编整理的跟生病有关的英语口语,欢迎大家阅读!

关于生病的英语口语

  生病的英语口语 1

  Please take me to the hospital.

  请送我到医院。

  I think Id better see a doctor.

  我想我最好是去看医生。

  My stomach is upset.

  我胃不舒服。

  I have a pain in my stomach.

  我肚子痛。

  My ears are ringing.

  我耳鸣。

  My body aches all over.

  我全身都痛。

  I have no appetite.

  我没食欲。

  Im going to throw up.

  我快吐了。

  I ate too much.

  我吃的太多了。

  I feel very hot.

  我觉得很热。

  I dont feel well yet.

  我还是觉得不舒服。

  I have a sore throat.

  我喉咙痛。

  One of my teeth is hurting.

  我牙痛。

  Im sneezing and coughing all the time.

  这段时间我老是打喷嚏咳嗽。

  I feel very ill.

  我感觉很难受。

  Im hot, my body aches and I have a cough.

  我发烧了,浑身疼又咳嗽。

  Take care.

  当心。

  Do you need to see a doctor?

  你要不要去看医生?

  I have a weak stomach.

  我的胃不好。

  Im coming down with a cold.

  我感冒病倒了。

  Do I need an operation?

  我要动手术吗?

  Cover your mouth when you cough.

  咳嗽的时候捂住嘴。

  Do I have to go to a hospital?

  我必须去医院吗?

  Ill take care of it right away.

  我马上就给你配。

  You can pick it up in about an hour.

  你可以一小时后过来取。

  生病的英语口语 2

  1.You haven’t applied for hospitalization.

  你还没有申请住院呢。

  2.He is in the hospital having his tonsils removed.

  他住院要摘除扁桃腺。

  3.How long were you in the hospital when you gave birth?

  你生产时住院多久?

  4.They checked her into the hospital last night.

  他们昨晚把她送去住院。

  5.There is a tutor to teach the children while theyre in hospital.

  在孩子们住院期间,有个私人老师给他们上课。

  6.My mother went to the seaside to convalesce after her stay in hospital.

  我母亲经过住院治疗后,前往海滨养病。

  7.I sent him a get-well card when he was in hospital.

  他住院时,我寄给他一张慰问卡。

  8.She didn’t get up when she was in hospital.

  自她住院就一直躺在床上。

  9.The children had to buckle down while their mother was in hospital.

  因母亲住院孩子们只好事事更加努力。

  10.She broke a leg and was hospitalized for two months.

  她摔断了一条腿,住院治疗两个月。

  11.The patient was tired of long period of hospitalization.

  病人厌烦了长时间的住院治疗。

  12.I heard that she was in hospital.

  我听说她住院了。

  13.How many days has your son been in the hospital?

  你儿子住院几天了?

  14.The median length of hospital stay was 10 days.

  平均住院时间为10天。

  15.He landed in hospital with his old injury on his back.

  他因背部旧伤住院。

  16.You have been in hospital for three weeks.

  您住院已经三个星期了。

  17.After the accident she had treatment in hospital.

  事故发生后,她住院治疗。

  18.The old man is ill and has been in the hospital for a week.

  这位老人病了,已住院一星期了。

  19.My daughter had been hospitalized twice for pneumonia.

  我女儿曾经两次因为肺炎住院。

  20.When a worker is hospitalized, all expenses are met by the state.

  工人住院时,所有费用都由国家承担。

  21.That long spell in hospital pulled her down a lot.

  长时间住院使她变得非常虚弱。

  22.My son was on his feet again after such a long period in hospital.

  住院很长一段时间我儿子复原了。

  23.It is a common sense that almost all the people need to be hospitalized after an operation.

  几乎所有的人在手术后都要住院这是个常识呀。

  谈论朋友生病的常用英语口语对话

  【迷你小对话】

  A: I guess you heard about Sylvia and Tom? I hate to see bad things happen to such kind people.

  B: Oh, yeah. Tom’s operation will cast them a bundle. I guess I’ve gone soft; I’m buying their car.

  A: I didn’t know. That’s considerate. How much are you giving them?

  B: Heck, I’m an old softie, so I’m giving them 60% market in cash.

  A: Big of you!

  A: 我想你听说Sylvia和Tom的事了吧?真不愿看到不幸的事发生在这么善良的人身上。

  B: 听说了。Tom的手术要花好多钱。我心软了,想把他们的车买下来。

  A: 这我可没听说,你真同情别人。你打算给他们多少钱?

  B: 唉,谁让我这么爱关心别人呢!我会付现金,给他们市价的60%。

  A: 你太伟大了!

  【语言点精讲】

  kind: 指这个表达来源于德语的kinder(孩子)。形容人体谅他人,善良,从不有意伤害别人。

  bundle: 大量,多。

  go soft: 心软。使决心或决定动摇。

  considerate: 体贴的;体谅的;考虑周到的。

  heck: 口语中表示生气或吃惊。

  old softie: 用来形容外表冷漠,但实际上很热心肠的人

  big: 在口语中指说话人认为某人在某事上可以贡献更多、应该做更多,常用来讽刺、挖苦。

【生病的英语口语】相关文章:

基础英语口语:生病06-13

生病受伤常用的英语口语09-22

经典的职业英语口语08-29

买药的英语口语09-30

酒店英语口语精选08-26

旅游英语口语08-27

英语口语精华06-27

经典英语口语积累09-01

常用的英语口语08-12