- 相关推荐
最实用的餐饮英语口语大全
英语口语是被英语国家人民普遍应用的口头交流的语言形式。英语口语通常是通过声音传播的。以下是小编整理的最实用的餐饮英语口语大全,欢迎阅读。

最实用的餐饮英语口语 1
I Explanation(10)
1,Table service餐桌服务.客人坐在餐桌旁,有服务员为其提供服务的一种服务形式.
2,Cuisine:菜系.取自于法语,在英语中用来指某一特定的烹饪体系.如中国菜为Chinese Cuisine.
Ⅱ Words 15分
餐饮部经理:Food and Beverage Manager,酒精炉Chafing Dish
特色烹调Regional Cooking中国白酒Spirit葡萄汽酒Sparkling Wine
Ⅲ Translate the fowling sentences into Chinese or English.
(一)汉译英25分
1,您愿意坐在哪儿
Where would you like to sit
2,我想要柠檬茶.
1 would like tea with a slice of lemon,please.
3,我们各付各的
Lets go Dutch.
4,请问您对用餐还满意吗
Is everything all right with your meal
5,对不起,女士,您能告诉我您的房号并出示您的房卡吗
Excuse me.madam.May l have your room card
(二)英译汉10分
1,Thank you very much.Have a nice evening.
非常感谢,祝您有个愉快的`夜晚.
2,Im sorry,sir,We do not have a table free now.Would you like to have a drink in the bar We shall call you as soon as possible
对不起,先生.我们现在没有空餐桌,请您在酒吧稍等一下,好吗 一有空
桌子我们就马上通知您.
Ⅳ Answer the following question in English.(20分)
中国的八大菜系是什么
Shandong Cuisine;Sichuan Cuisine;Guangdong Cuisine;Fujian Cuisine;Jiangsu Cuisine;Zhejiang Cuisine;Hunan cuisine;Anhui Cuisine
2,中餐的烹调方法有哪些
烘焙bake 煮boil 闷炖braise 炸deep fry 煎fry 炒fry 烟熏smoke
清蒸steam 烩stew 烘烤roast
V please introduce your Chinese restaurant to your guest.(10分)
餐厅服务英语口语竞赛试题(B)
I Explanation(10)
Banquet--宴会.宴会为多人准备的正式用餐形式.通常伴有致词和一定的
仪式.
Self-service自助服务.有客人们自己从食品台上取事物的一种餐厅服务.
Ⅱ Translate the follwing Words into English(15分)
中餐厅Chinese Restaurant 筷子Chopsticks 芹菜Celery
鲈鱼Perch 免税商店Duty Free Shop
Ⅲ Translate he following sentences into Chinese or English.
i汉译英(25分)
1,早上好!我能为您做点什么
Good morning! What can l do for you
2,我想来点清淡些的,你能推荐什麽吗
What would you recommend I prefer something light.
3,我希望没有打扰您.
I hope Im not disturbing you.
4,(餐厅)供应时间是:早餐7点到9点.
Service hours are from7:00a.m.to9:00a.m.for breakfast.
5,感谢您让这件事引起我们的注意
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
1,The sweet and sour fish is particularly good tonight.Would you like to try
糖醋鱼是今晚特别推荐,您是否试试
2,You can hold the payment of the bill until you decide to leave if you like.
您可以等到要走的时候再付账.
Ⅳ Answer the following questions in English.(20分)
1,中国的八大菜系是什么
Shandong Cuisine;Sichuan Cuisine;Guangdong Cuisine;Fujian Cuisine;Jiangsu Cuisine;zhejiang Cuisine:Hunan cuisine:Anhui Cuisine
2,中餐的烹饪方法有哪些
烘焙bake 煮boil 闷炖braise 炸deep fry 煎fry 炒fry
烟熏smoke 清蒸steam 烩stew 烘烤roast
V Please introduce your Chinese restaurant to your guest.(10分)
I Explanation(10)
Cafeteria:常用来指能为客人提供众多不同食品的一种自助餐厅
Hostess:领座员.在餐厅中负责餐桌和服务的女服务员,也为客人引领入座.
II Translate the following Words into English(15分)
餐厅经理:Manager of The Restaurant 席次卡Place Card
豆腐 Bean Curd 矿泉水Mineral Water 客房送餐Room Service
Ⅲ Translate the following sentences into Chinese or English.
i汉译英(25分)
1,可以告诉我你的名字吗,先生
May l have your name please,sir
2,我可以向您推荐青岛啤酒配餐吗 它非常合适.
May l suggest Tsingtao Beer with your meal It goes well with it.
3,尝尝我们的特制鸡尾酒怎么样
How about our special cocktail
4,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点.
I am waiting for a friend.I will order later.
5,我要吃点冰淇淋和新鲜水果.
I would like to have ice cream and fresh fruit.
ii英译汉(10分)
1,Would you like to pay cash or by credit card
请问您是付现金还是用信用卡
2,Im afraid we do not have time to prepare the dish unfortunately.May I suggest something else
对不起,恐怕我们没有这道菜,我可以向您推荐别的吗
3,中国的八大菜系是什么
Shandong Cuisine:Sichuan Cuisine;Guangdong Cuisine;Fujian Cuisine:Jiangsu Cuisine;Zhejiang Cuisine;Hunan cuisine;Anhui Cuisine
2,中餐的烹饪方法有哪些
烘焙bake 煮boil 闷炖braise 炸deep fry 煎fry 炒fry 烟熏smoke清蒸steam 烩stew 烘烤roast
V Please introduce your Chinese restaurant to your guest.(10分)
最实用的餐饮英语口语 2
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: Id like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, thats enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we dont.
没有。
A: Im sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. Well come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: Well try to arrange it but I cant guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: Thats fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的'桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: Whats good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We dont want that. Well, perhaps well begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Lets split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, its my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的美国运通信用卡帐号。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind ofjuice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, thats right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, thats all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. Ive brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. Ill get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, Im starving. Id like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, Ive heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
B: Thats right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then theres the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: Theres the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. Ive heard a lot about it. Id like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: Thats very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: Youre welcome.
不客气。
【最实用的餐饮英语口语】相关文章:
最实用的英语口语句子04-30
最实用的商务英语口语08-03
最实用的英语口语应试技巧10-26
最实用少儿英语口语100句10-08
2017最实用初级英语口语300句09-26
最纯正的英语口语100条06-26
最基础的英语口语句子05-02
练英语口语最接地气的方法08-13
餐饮服务行业英语口语大全08-03