银行的英语口语

时间:2023-04-17 13:59:02 晓怡 行业英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

银行常用的英语口语

  银行是依法成立的经营货币信贷业务的金融机构,是商品货币经济发展到一定阶段的产物。下面是小编收集整理的银行常用的英语口语,欢迎参考!

银行常用的英语口语

  银行的英语口语 篇1

  (1),There''s a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings。

  1.What kind of account did you have in your mind?

  你想开哪种帐户?

  2.Do you like to open a current account?

  你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?

  3.A deposit or current account?

  定期还是活期?

  4.Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.

  请告诉我你想存何种户头?

  5.There''s a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.

  支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。

  6. Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.

  我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。

  7. Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.

  最低起存款额是5元。

  8. You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.

  你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。

  9. Even one yuan is all right.

  甚至一元也可以起存。

  10. Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.

  这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。

  11. I should like to open a current account.

  我想开一个活期存款帐户。

  12.I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.

  我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。

  (2),Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?

  1. We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.

  我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。

  2. I have a checking account here.

  我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。

  3. I think I'd like a deposit account.

  我想要开个定期存款帐户。

  4. Can I open a current account here?

  我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?

  5. I want to open a deposit account with you.

  我要开个储蓄帐户。

  6.I'd like to open a deposit account with you.

  我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。

  7. Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?

  请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的'区别好吗?

  8. Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.

  请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。

  9. Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?

  100元作最低存款额够吗?

  10. I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.

  我想知道开一个支票帐户200元存款是否够。

  11. Could you tell me how to operate this account?

  请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗?

  12. Is there any minimum for the first deposit?

  第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?

  13.How much does each account cost?

  每个帐户要花多少钱?

  银行的英语口语 篇2

  Please tell me how much you want to change.

  请告诉我你要换多少,银行英语口语-兑换货币。

  How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?

  你要把多少汇款换成日圆?

  What kind of currency do you want?

  要哪种货币?

  What's it you wish to change?

  你有什么要换的?

  What kind of currency do you want to change?

  要换哪种货币?

  In what denominations?

  要什么面值的?

  Please tell me what note you want.

  请告诉我要什么钞票。

  Will seven tens be all right?

  7张10元的.可以吗?

  Is it in traveler's cheques?

  换旅行支票吗?

  I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.

  我想知道如何付钱给你,商务英语《银行英语口语-兑换货币》。

  How would you like it?

  你要什么面额的?

  Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?

  请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?

  Can you change me some money, please?

  能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

  Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.

  这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。

  Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.

  请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。

  Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

  劳驾给我6便士的铜币。

  I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.

  我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。

  Could you change these French francs for me?

  能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?

  银行的英语口语 篇3

  对话(1)

  Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?

  顾客:劳驾,请问我能不能提取存款尝付我在中国买东西的费用?

  Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?

  职员:当然可以,先生,银行英语口语-回答客户问题。您要取多少钱?

  Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?

  顾客:请给我人民币8000元。请把我帐号上的节余金额告诉我好吗?

  Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.

  职员:好的,先生。你的帐户余额是人民币34000元。

  Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?

  顾客:对不起,我能不能再问一个问题?

  Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?

  职员:当然可以了。请问是什么问题?

  Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?

  顾客:储蓄存款的利率是多少?

  Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.

  职员:详细的'情况在那块利率牌上,商务英语《银行英语口语-回答客户问题》。请去那里看看吧。

  Customer: Many thanks.

  顾客:非常感谢。

  Dialogue Tow

  对话(2)

  Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?

  顾客:对不起,能帮我一个忙吗?

  Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?

  职员:很高兴为您效劳。我能为您做些什么?

  Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?

  顾客:请告诉我张先生在哪里,好吗?

  Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.

  职员:没问题,小姐。张先生在楼上。

  Customer: Thank you very much.

  顾客:非常感谢。

  Clerk: Not at all, miss.

  职员:不客气,小姐。

  Dialogue Three

  对话(3)

  Customer: Do you charge for cheques?

  顾客:请问,兑换支票你们收手续费吗?

  Clerk: Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost

  银行的英语口语 篇4

  对话(1)

  Customer: Hello, I would like to open an account, but I do not know what account it should be.

  顾客:你好,银行英语口语-向客户提建议。我想开立一个帐户,但我不知道要开哪种帐户。

  Clerk: Do you often deposit money and draw money ?

  职员:您经常存钱和取钱吗?

  Customer: No, I do not. I just want to deposit my salary and use this account to pay the things I buy at department stores once a month.

  顾客:不,我不经常存钱和取钱。我只想把工资存入并且用这个帐户来支付每月一次在百货商店所买的东西的帐款。

  Clerk: So, it will be a good idea for you to open a checking account. Do you think so?

  职员:那么您还是开立一个支票帐户的`好。您认为怎么样?

  Customer: All right ,if that account will make.

  顾客:行,如果这个帐户合适的话。

  Dialogue Two

  对话(2)

  Customer: Good morning, sir. I am from Japan. My English is poor. Can you help me?

  顾客:你好,先生。我是日本人。我的英语不太好,你能帮忙吗?

  Clerk: It is my pleasure, but I think it would be better for you to tell me what you want to do.

  职员:很高兴为您效劳,但我想您最好告诉我您想要干什么,商务英语《银行英语口语-向客户提建议》。

  Customer: Oh, I want to change some money, but I do not know how to fill out the exchange memo.

  顾客:啊,我想兑换些钱,但不知道怎样填写兑换水单。我不会看英文。

  Clerk: Would you care to give me your passport and write your name on the paper?

  职员:您能把您的护照给我,并把您的名字写在这张纸上吗?

  Customer: There you are. My name is Tanaka.

  顾客:给你护照和姓名,我叫田中。

  Clerk: Good. I will fill out the exchange memo for you now. Why do not you take a seat over there for a moment?

  职员:好,我现在就为您填写这张兑换水单。您请在那里坐一会行吗?

  Customer: I would like to. Thanks.

  顾客:好的,谢谢。

  Clerk: Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused Renminbi back

【银行的英语口语】相关文章:

买药的英语口语04-29

学习英语口语的好处以及英语口语的重要性11-11

练习英语口语的方法04-29

常用英语口语对话04-14

幼儿英语口语大全10-10

英语口语常用的句子04-21

英语口语练习句子04-21

英语口语对话练习12-08

关于问路的英语口语04-23

英语口语购物篇04-23