- 相关推荐
和参观工厂有关的商务英语口语
参加商务英语考试不需要任何特殊资格,报名不受年龄、性别、职业、地区、学历等限制。为了帮助大家学习商务英语,小编分享了一些关于参观工厂的商务英语口语,希望能对大家有所帮助!

参观工厂【1】
A: Who is going to design the inspection gages and fixtures?
B: It will be the Stone Company.
A:谁来设计检测量具和夹具?
B:将会是斯通公司。
2.Shift 轮班
A: How many shifts do you have?
B: Three shifts a day.
A:你们是几班倒啊?
B:每天轮三次班。
3.Production line 生产线
A: Who is in charge of the production line?
B: We have a group leader for each production line.
A:谁来负责生产线?
B:我们每个生产线都有一个组长负责。
4.Testing area 检测区
A: Is this the Testing Area of the plant?
B: You are right. We do part of the quality testing here.
A:这是工厂的检测区吗?
B:是的,有一部分质量检测是在这里做的。
5.Working conditions 工作条件
A: Are they satisfied with the working conditions?
B: Some are, and some arent.
A:他们对工作条件满意吗?
B:有的人满意,有的人不满意。
参观工厂【2】
A: Would you like to look around our factory some time? 什么时候来看看我们的工厂吧?
B: Thats a good idea. 好啊。
A: I can set up a tour next week. 我可以安排在下个礼拜参观。
B: Just let me know which day. 决定好哪一天就告诉我。
A: Thanks for coming today. 谢谢您今天的光临。
B: Ive been looking forward to this. 好久以前就想来看看你们的工厂了。
A: Youll have to wear this hard hat for the tour. 参观时必需戴上这安全帽。
B: This one seems a little small for me. 这顶我戴好像小了一点。
A: Here, try this one. 喏,试试这一顶。
B: Thats better. 好多了。
A: We can start at any time youre ready. 只要你准备好了,我们随时可以开始。
B: Im all set. 我都准备好了。
A: The tour will take about an hour and a half. We can start over here.这次参观大概需要一个半小时。我们可以从这里开始。
B: Ill just follow you. 我跟着你就是。
A: Please stop me if you have any questions. 有任何问题,请随时叫我停下来。
B: I will. 好的。
A: Watch your head as you go through the door there. 经过那儿的门时,小心别撞倒头。
B: Thank you.谢谢。
A: Thats the end of the tour. 参观就此结束了。
B: It was very informative. 真是获益良多。
A: Just let me know if you want to bring anyone else. 如果你要带别人来,请随时通知我。
B: Id like to have my boss go through the plant some day. 我真想叫我老板哪天也过来看看。
参观工厂【3】
一、参观前:接待与开场(Reception & Opening)
1. 迎接问候(Greeting)
"Good morning/afternoon, Mr./Ms. [Name]! Welcome to [Factory Name]. I’m [Your Name], the [Your Position, e.g., sales manager/production supervisor], and I’ll be your guide today."
(上午 / 下午好,[姓名] 先生 / 女士!欢迎来到 [工厂名称]。我是 [你的名字],担任 [你的职位,如销售经理 / 生产主管],今天由我为您带队参观。)
"It’s a pleasure to have you here. Did you have a smooth journey to the factory?"
(非常荣幸您能来访。您来工厂的路途还顺利吗?)
"Before we start, would you like a brief overview of our factory layout first? It’ll help you understand the tour route better."
(开始参观前,您是否需要先了解一下工厂布局概况?这能帮助您更好地熟悉参观路线。)
2. 确认需求(Confirming Needs)
"Is there any specific area of the factory you’re particularly interested in? For example, the production line, quality control room, or warehouse?"
(您是否对工厂的某一特定区域特别感兴趣?比如生产线、质检室或仓库?)
"During the tour, feel free to ask any questions—we’re happy to explain details about our processes or products."
(参观过程中,您随时可以提问 —— 我们很乐意讲解生产流程或产品的细节。)
二、参观中:各区域讲解(On-Site Explanations)
1. 进入车间前(Before Entering the Workshop)
"Before we enter the production workshop, please put on this safety helmet and safety shoes—they’re mandatory for all visitors to ensure safety."
(进入生产车间前,请佩戴好这顶安全帽和安全鞋 —— 所有访客必须穿戴,以确保安全。)
"Please note that we don’t allow taking photos in the workshop unless we’ve obtained prior approval. Thank you for your understanding."
(请注意,除非事先获得许可,否则车间内禁止拍照。感谢您的理解。)
2. 生产线讲解(Production Line)
"This is our main production line for [Product Name]. It has a capacity of [X units per day/week] and is fully automated—we only need 5 operators to monitor the whole process."
(这是我们 [产品名称] 的主要生产线,日 / 周产能为 [X 单位],全程自动化 —— 仅需 5 名操作员监控整个流程。)
"The production process here includes 4 key steps: raw material inspection, molding, assembly, and final testing. Each step is controlled by our quality management system to ensure product standards."
(这里的生产流程包含 4 个关键步骤:原材料检验、成型、组装和最终测试。每个步骤都由我们的质量管理体系把控,确保符合产品标准。)
"You can see that the machines here are imported from [Country/Brand]—they help improve efficiency by 30% compared to our old equipment."
(您可以看到,这里的设备从 [国家 / 品牌] 进口 —— 相比旧设备,效率提升了 30%。)
3. 质检区域讲解(Quality Control Area)
"This is our quality control lab. Every batch of products will go through 3 tests here: performance test, durability test, and safety test. Only products with a pass rate of 100% can be shipped."
(这是我们的质检实验室。每批次产品都会在这里进行 3 项测试:性能测试、耐用性测试和安全测试。只有合格率 100% 的产品才能出厂。)
"Our QC team uses advanced testing tools, such as [Tool Name, e.g., laser measuring instruments], to check product dimensions and performance with high accuracy."
(我们的质检团队使用先进的测试工具,如 [工具名称,如激光测量仪],高精度检测产品尺寸和性能。)
4. 仓库 / 成品区讲解(Warehouse/Finished Goods Area)
"This is our finished goods warehouse. We use a WMS (Warehouse Management System) to track inventory—so we can quickly locate any product and stock levels in real time."
(这是我们的成品仓库。我们使用仓库管理系统(WMS)跟踪库存 —— 可快速定位任一产品,并实时更新库存数量。)
"The goods here are ready for shipment to [Market/Client Name]. We usually ship via [Logistics Method, e.g., sea freight/air freight] to ensure on-time delivery."
(这里的货物即将发往 [市场 / 客户名称],我们通常通过 [物流方式,如海运 / 空运] 运输,确保按时交付。)
三、互动交流:回答问题与讨论(Q&A & Discussion)
1. 回答常见问题(Answering Common Questions)
Q: How do you ensure the sustainability of your raw materials?
(问:你们如何确保原材料的可持续性?)
A: "We work with 3 certified suppliers who meet international environmental standards. We also have a recycling program for waste materials to reduce environmental impact."
(答:我们与 3 家符合国际环保标准的认证供应商合作,同时推行废料回收计划,降低环境影响。)
Q: Can you adjust the production schedule if we need a larger order?
(问:如果我们需要更大批量的订单,你们能调整生产计划吗?)
A: "Yes, we can. Our production line has flexible capacity—we can increase output by adding 1 more shift, and the lead time will only extend by [X days]. We’ll confirm the details with our production team once you place the order."
(答:可以。我们的生产线产能灵活 —— 增加一个班次即可提升产量,交货期仅延长 [X 天]。您下单后,我们会与生产团队确认具体细节。)
2. 主动引导讨论(Guiding Discussion)
"Based on what you’ve seen so far, do you have any suggestions for improving our production process? We value feedback from our partners."
(根据您目前的所见,对我们的生产流程有什么改进建议吗?我们很重视合作伙伴的反馈。)
"If we cooperate, would you need any customizations for the product? Our R&D team can work with you to adjust specifications according to your needs."
(如果我们合作,您是否需要对产品进行定制?我们的研发团队可与您协作,根据需求调整规格。)
四、参观结束:总结与后续(Closing & Follow-Up)
1. 总结感谢(Summary & Thanks)
"That’s the end of our factory tour. We’ve shown you the production line, QC lab, and warehouse—hope this helps you understand our production capacity and quality standards better."
(工厂参观到此结束。我们带您了解了生产线、质检实验室和仓库 —— 希望这能帮助您更好地了解我们的产能和质量标准。)
"Thank you for taking the time to visit our factory today. It’s been a great pleasure to share our processes with you."
(感谢您今天抽空参观我们的工厂。能向您介绍我们的生产流程,非常荣幸。)
2. 后续安排(Follow-Up Arrangements)
"I’ll send you a detailed factory introduction document and product catalog via email this afternoon. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me at [Your Email/Phone Number]."
(今天下午我会把详细的工厂介绍文件和产品目录通过邮件发给您。如有其他问题,可通过 [您的邮箱 / 电话] 联系我。)
"Our team will prepare a quotation for your requested order by [Date]. We’ll reach out to you as soon as it’s ready."
(我们团队会在 [日期] 前为您所需的订单准备报价,完成后会立即与您联系。)
"We look forward to the possibility of working with your company. If you plan to visit again, please let us know in advance, and we’ll arrange a more targeted tour."
(我们期待与贵公司合作的可能。如果您计划再次来访,请提前告知,我们会安排更具针对性的参观。)
【和参观工厂的商务英语口语】相关文章:
参观工厂的商务英语口语09-21
参观工厂相关的商务英语口语10-26
商务英语和英语口语区别06-11
质量和价格相关的商务英语口语11-04
商务广告宣传和产品推荐英语口语10-28
关于代理的条件和要求的商务英语口语07-18
商务订货英语口语08-12
商务英语口语07-26
商务参观礼仪11-13