双语英语诗歌:大自然的安宁
The Peace of Wild Things

大自然的安宁
When despair grows in me
当我内心变得绝望
and I wake in the middle of the night at the least sound
我在寂静的午夜醒来,
in fear of what my life and my children's lives may be,
担忧我和我孩子们的生活,
I go and lie down where the wood drake
我走出家门,在林中躺下
rests in his beauty on the water, and the great heron feeds.
美丽的野鸭在湖中安憩,巨大的鹭鸶在觅食。
I come into the peace of wild things
我融入大自然的安宁
who do not tax their lives with forethought
这里的生命不会担忧它们的生活。
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
我面对宁静的湖面。
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
我感到白昼般耀眼的星星
waiting for their light. For a time
正在等待着它们的光明。
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free.
这时,我安息于世界的恩典之中,我自由了。
【双语英语诗歌:大自然的安宁】相关文章:
双语英语诗歌:To autumn09-12
只要心情安宁诗歌06-07
不要等-英语诗歌双语版10-06
双语诗歌:水调歌头10-23
英汉双语诗歌08-28
小孩双语诗歌09-19
双语诗歌欣赏10-03
林徽因双语诗歌10-27
顾城双语诗歌10-23