模仿英语面试对话

时间:2024-05-21 08:47:49 炜玲 英语面试

模仿英语面试对话

  面试是求职过程中最重要的一个环节,你要在短时间内赢得面试人员的赏识才能顺利得到期待的职业。下面就是小编整理的模仿英语面试对话,一起来看一下吧。

模仿英语面试对话

  模仿英语面试对话1

  Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

  A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经历,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

  Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 对你目前的职业,能否做个概括的说明。

  A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

  Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?

  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的职业,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

  A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

  opportunity for advancement. 我觉得目前的职业,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。

  Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

  A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的职业,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

  A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经历,我相信能与学生相处的很好。

  Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的职业单位有何贡献?

  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经历用在这份职业上。

  Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

  A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

  Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份职业?

  A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习职业,使我适合这份职业。我相信我能成功。

  Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项职业的人吗?你能承受职业上的压力吗?

  A: Yes, I think so.

  A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)职业所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

  Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?

  A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。

  A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。

  A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。

  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

  (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

  A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、职业努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

  A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

  Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?

  A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

  A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"实际行动"的人。

  Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

  A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政职业的主要目标

  A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

  Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理别人的批评?

  A: Silence is golden. Just dont say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

  A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。

  Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在职业中,什么事令你不高兴?

  A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

  A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。

  Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在职业中的意见不和?

  A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

  Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失败?

  A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。 Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?

  A: Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。

  A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。

  Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

  A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

  A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我乐意捐给教育机构。

  Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

  A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到职业是最重要的。

  A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

  Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?

  A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China entry to WTO on our industry. 目前我国经济的总体情况以及我国入世对我们行业的影响。

  Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?

  A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

  Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

  A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个职业中积累了一些行政经历,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经历和技巧。

  A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

  A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理职业。

  (如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

  (甚至还可以打趣的说:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的职业呢!

  Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

  A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但这职业伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

  A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份职业,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

  模仿英语面试对话2

  1.Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?

  劳驾。请问我能见经理约翰·瓦特先生吗?

  2.Its me.What can I do for you?

  我就是。你有什么事?

  3.May I help you?

  你有什么事吗?

  4.I have come at your invitation for an interview.

  Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.

  我是应你之邀来参加面试的。见到你真高兴,瓦特先生。

  5.Please sit down.

  请坐。

  6.Wont you take a seat?

  请坐。

  7.Please take a seat.

  请坐下。

  8.Thank you,sir.

  谢谢,先生。

  9. come to apply for the position as office clerk.

  我是来求职办公室文员一职的。

  10. invited several candidates to come today.

  You are the first one to have arrived.

  今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。

  11.You probably know that this interview is mostly to test your oral English,so just relax,and lets have a chat,shall we?

  你可能已经知道这次面谈主要想测试一下你的英语口语能力,所以让我们放松地谈谈,好吗?

  12.We have received your letter and resume,and we thought we would like to ask you to come here for an interview.

  我们已收到你的信和简历,想请你来参加面试。

  13.We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement.

  I would like to talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.

  我们已收到你求职的`信,我想和你谈谈关于你求职的事。

  14.I am very glad to know that my letter and resume have been received.

  我的信和简历贵企业已收到,我感到非常荣幸。

  15.It is a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for interview.

  我能有机会来参加面试感到非常荣幸。

  16.I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview.

  我非常高兴能获得这个面谈机会。

  模仿英语面试对话3

  A:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

  A:早上好,先生。能为你做些什么?

  B:Good morning. I want to open a checking account. Do I have to be a regular customer of your bank?

  B:早上好。我想开一个支票账户。我必须是责行的常年用户么?

  A:No sir, not at all. What you should do is to fill this form and make your initial deposit.

  A:不需要,先生。你需要做的.就是填好这张表然后存入起存额。

  模仿英语面试对话4

  A:I want to open current account. Whats the proper procedure?

  A:我要开个活期储蓄户头,怎样办理相关手续?

  B:First you fill out the application form and then well issue you a passbook.

  B:你先填好这张申请表,然后我们就签发给你一本存折。

  A:Whats the annual interest rate?

  A:年利率是多少?

  B:It varies from time to time. At present its

  B:利率经常变动,现在是2.6%。

  A:Can I open a checking account?

  A:我能开一个有支票的活期储蓄账户么?

  B:Sure, but you have to deposit enough money before you can write out your checks.

  B:当然可以,但你必须有足够的存款才能开支票。

  A:What will happen if I overdraw?

  A:透支了怎么办?

  B:There will be a penalty of $ 5.00 for each check over drawn.

  B:每张透支的支票要罚款5美元。

  A:May I deposit these cheques?

  A:我可以存这些支票么?

  B:Cerlainly, but youd have to sign your name on them, Sir.

  B:当然可以,但你得签名,先生。

  A:Where should I sign?

  A:我该在哪里签名?

  B:Endorse on each of the cheques, please.

  B:请在每张支票的`背面签名。

【模仿英语面试对话】相关文章:

面试英语对话04-02

英语面试对话03-24

经典的英语面试对话07-06

英语面试对话:面试结束10-08

LV面试英语面试对话02-14

面试英语辅导:英语面试对话句子07-31

面试英语:外企面试英语情景对话12-08

简单的面试英语对话05-31

模拟面试英语对话03-22

英语电话面试对话12-09