Hello, I see your company's recruitment information from the newspaper, I am very interested in the page editor.
I am now on the job of publishing house editor, from 20XX after graduation to the present, has been in the press as the editing work. Two years, the press has a considerable understanding of the work and familiar with the work. After the publisher of the Association for two years of formal training and work experience, I believe I have the ability to act as your company requirements page editing tasks.
I have a very strong interest in computers. I can skillfully use frontpage and Dreamweaver, photeshop and other web authoring tools. I made a personal home page, the daily traffic has reached about 100 people. Through the Internet, I not only learned the a lot of things in daily life middle school not to, and sit in front of the computer the click of the mouse will be able to do things the world knows the happy is any activity other than.
Due to the nature of the editing business, I decided to have a flexible working hours and facilitate the arrangement of the office conditions, which is also an objective for my part-time editor to provide the necessary help. Based on the Internet and editing affairs mastery and preferences, and my own objective conditions and your company's requirements, I believe that your company can provide for me to display to another piece of the sky, and I also believe that my efforts to make your career more on a floor.
Enclosed is my resume. I would like to thank you very much for the opportunity to talk with you. Even if your company that I do not meet the conditions for you, I will also pay more attention to the development of your company and sincerely to the most sincere wishes.
1. If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
3. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare no trouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction.
4. You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require.
5. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you.
6. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
7. I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary examples of my previous work.
8. I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
9. I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is possible. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience.
10. I believe that I can fulfill the requirements in your company. I hope you will be able to place me somewhere.
11. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
12. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.
13. I am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. Please let me know if you want an interview.
14. I would be pleased if you would grant me an interview at your convenience.
15. Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favorably from you at your convenience.