( )1. A. It’s Thursday. B. It’s April 20. C. It’s five past three
( )2. A. Much better. B. The same to you. C. I’d love to.
( )3. A. Yes, you ask. B. Yes, anything else. C. Yes, what is it?
( )4. A. Yes, I agree with you.
B. Certainly, This way, please.
C. Yes, it’s very nice of you.
( )5. A. For a week. B. In a week. C. Once a week.
6. A. Buy the sofa B. Buy some chairs C. Pay less for the sofa
7. A. Teacher and student. B. Father and daughter. C. Classmates.
8. A. He missed the movie. B. He was late for the movie.
C. He didn’t like the movie.
9. A. At 6:00. B. At 8:00. C. At 10:00.
10. A. They are talking about fish B. They are going fishing.
C. They are having dinner.
11. A. She was ill. B. She lost her way C. She was stressed out.
12. A. Because she lost her money.. B. Because she had no money..
C. Because she left her money at home.
13. A. At home . B. At a cinema. C. At a shop.
14. A. One bag . B. Two bags. C. One bottle.
15. A. Four . B. Five. C. Three.
16. A. He starts school
B. He goes to school by bus every day
C He helps his mother cook in the kitchen
17. A. She was helping Dick with his homework.
B. She was watching TV in her room.
C. She was doing some housework.
18. A To do his homework. B. To wash some apples. C. To call his father back.
19. A. The smallest one B. The biggest one C. The nicest one
20. A. He is a rude boy. B. He is a careless boy. C. He is a polite boy.
1. What’s the date today?
2. Have a nice weekend，everyone!
3. Excuse me, may I ask you a question?
4. Can I go in and see your new house, please?
5. How often do you see your uncle?
6. M: How do you like the sofa?
W: It’s nice. But $600 is much more than I want to spend. I think I’ll get the chairs instead.
Q: What will the woman buy?
7. M: Hand in your exercise books, please
W: I was ill last night. So I haven’t finished my homework.
Q: Who are the two speakers?
8. W: You didn’t go to the movie last Friday, didn’t you?
M:: Yes, I did. But I missed the beginning.
Q: What does the boy mean?