外企英文句子与会话

时间:2020-08-19 13:02:34 行业英语 我要投稿

外企实用英文句子与会话

  导语:外商投资企业是一个总的概念,包括所有含有外资成分的企业。下面是YJBYS小编收集整理的外企实用英文句子与会话,希望对你有帮助!

外企实用英文句子与会话

  外企英语常用句子

  1.I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.Is there anyone in particular you would like to see?

  对不起,让你久等了。您是否要见什么人?

  2.The manager has been looking forward to your arrival.

  经理正等着您呢。

  3.Could you please tell me what you would like to see him about?

  请您告诉我找他有什么事呢?

  4.I have an appointment at 10 o’clock with Mr.Lee.

  10点钟我和李先生有个约会。

  5.I will show you our business documents to help you conduct your audit.

  我给您看看我们的商务文件,以帮助您审计。

  6.Since this is lunch time,allow me to take you to our cafeteria.

  由于正是午餐时间,让我带您去我们的餐厅吧。

  7.Keep a pot of hot coffee for visitors at all times.

  随时为来访的客人沏一壶咖啡。

  8.Here are the files you requested,Sir.

  这是您需要的文件,先生。

  9.When would you like this letter prepared by,Sir?

  您要我什么时候完成这封信,先生?

  10.Would you like this translation done in a formal or an informal style?

  您希望这份翻;译用正式还是非正式的'格式?

  11.Should I use a formal letter or a personalized reply?

  我是用公函形式还是以私人形式回复呢?

  12.We have just placed an order with your company and we would like to get some information on your after-sale service.

  我们刚向贵公司定了货,而我们想要一些你们售后服务的资料。

  13.How is the work coming along?

  工作进行得怎么样了?

  14.If you could tell me specifically what you would like to see for audit,I’ll take it out for you.

  如果您能明确地告诉我您调什么文件出来审阅,我就把它调出来。

  15.If you need any information from the computer,you’ll have priority on this terminal.

  要是你需要什么资料的话,你可以优先使用这台终端机。

  16.Press the left button on your mouse.

  按一下鼠标的左键。

  17.The computer is down.

  死机了。

  18.Do you work overtime sometimes?

  你有时也加班吗?

  外企英语会话Dialogue 1(对话1)

  A:Good morning. May I help you?

  早上好。要我帮忙吗?

  B:Yes.My name is John Smith.I have an appointment for ten o’clock with Mr.Chen.

  我叫约翰·史密斯,我10点和陈先生有个约会。

  A:Oh,yes,Mr.Smith.Mr. Chen has been waiting for you,but now he is talking with someone else.Could you please wait for a few minutes?

  噢,史密斯先生,陈先生一直在等您。不过,他现在正跟另一个人谈话。您能等几分钟吗?

  B:Fine.Actually I am twenty minutes early.

  好的。事实上,是我来早了20分钟。

  A:I’ll let him know that you have arrived.

  我去告诉他您来了。

  B:Please tell him I have brought the documents he requested.

  请告诉他我把他要的文件带来了。

  A:Yes,Sir.Please make yourself comfortable,I’ll be right back.

  好的,先生;请休息一下,我一会儿就来。

  外企英语会话Dialogue 2(对话2)

  A:Well,you know what they say:“A chain is only as strong as its weakest link”.So, I think we should get rid of him.

  你知道人们怎么说,“一环薄弱,全局必垮。”所以我想我们得辞掉他。

  B:Isn’t that a little drastic?

  那是不是有点太严厉了?

  A:Not really.He’s been given every chance to prove that he’s competent and so far he hasn’t produced anything worthwhile.

  其实并不严厉。我们一直给他机会显示他的才能,可直到现在他并未能作出什么像样的成绩。

  B:I had the impression that he did a good job on that project we had in the spring.

  在我的印象里他在我们去年春季进行的那个项目里干得不错。

  A:He started out okay,but wasn’t able to finish the job. Someone else had to take over.

  开始他干得不错,但后来不能完成任务,只得由别人接过去。

  B:Well, it’s too bad. He’s a very likeable guy…

  哦,那真糟糕。他是个挺讨人喜欢的小伙子。

  A:I know,but you know the old saying.“Nice guys finish last!”

  这我知道。可你知道有这样一句古训:“好小伙子总是跑最后一名”。

  外企英语会话Dialogue 3(对话3)

  A:Mr.Smith,I know that office hours are up now,but could you work during the weekend and finish the translations?

  史密斯先生,我知道该下班了,不过你周末能不能加点班,把翻译做完?

  B:Well,unfortunately I have got something on this weekend. But let me see…

  真对不起,周末我已有安排了。不过,让我想想……

  A:Oh,I’m sorry.However,if you could help me out,I’ll double the pay for your work.

  真遗憾。不过,要是你能帮我这个忙,我会付给你双倍的工资。

  B:That’s very kind of you.How soon do you really need them?

  谢谢你。你什么时候要呢?

  A:I’ll need them for the conference on Monday afternoon.I will have to go over it at least once before I use them.Do you think it can be done by then?

  周一下午开会的时候要。我用以前至少得再看一遍,那时能做完吗?

  B:I’ll try.

  我争取吧。

  A:Thank you very much,Mr.Smith.

  太谢谢了,史密斯先生。

【外企实用英文句子与会话】相关文章:

外企员工写英文邮件必备句子11-04

理发店实用英语句子及会话06-20

外企面试英文自我介绍08-24

销售员英语会话句子06-20

商务英语会话艺术与技巧09-25

有关感谢的日语句子及会话06-03

日语商务会话之允许与不允许08-27

意大利语学习基础会话:职业与工作09-11

在外企工作必须会的英文邮件范文11-04