- 相关推荐
医务挂号英语对话
学习英语最简单的就是掌握一些基本的日常用语和英语对话,可以用在平时的生活中作为英语口语练习。以下是小编为大家整理的医务挂号英语对话,供大家参考。
医务挂号英语对话 篇1
Dialogue Three
护士:早上好!
Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient: Good morning.
护士:请问哪里不舒服?
Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。
Patient: I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
护士:这种情况出现有多久了?
Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:从昨晚开始的。
Patient: Since last night.
护士:您以前来过我们医院吗?
Nurse: Well,have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。
Patient: As a matter of fact,I have just moved to this city.
护士: 好的',那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。
Nurse: O. K. In that case,you have to fill in this registration card. Your age,gender,address and things like that.
病人:每问题。 请问我应该挂哪科?
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with,madam?
医务挂号英语对话 篇2
护士:您最好挂内科。
Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,给你。
Patient: Here is my registration card.
护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。
Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?
Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department,please?
护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。
Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了。
Patient: Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气。
Nurse: You're welcome.
医务挂号英语对话 篇3
值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室。有什么需要帮忙的'吗?
Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson's office. What can I do for you?
雷德太太:是的。 我是雷德太太。我想本周预约看病。
Mrs. Reed: Yes,this is Mrs. Reed. I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
值班护士:好的。恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了。
Clerk: Well,let's see. I'm afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
雷德太太:星期四怎么样?
Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?
值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了。雷德太太,星期三你方便吗?
Clerk: Sorry,but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So,will Wednesday be O.K. for you,Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太:星期三我得上班。顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗?
Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way,is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
值班护士:我们周末不上班。
Clerk: I'm afraid the office is closed on weekends.
医务挂号英语对话 篇4
Patient:Excuse me,where do I queue up to register?
病人: (对护士)劳驾,我挂号该排哪一队?
Nurse:That is the line for new patients (pointing to line).The registration fee will be 1 yuan. Pay over there,and they will give you a registration card. Fill it in and bring it back to me.
护士: 初诊病人站那条队(用手一指)。挂号费1元。排到那边后付款,他们会给你一张挂号卡。填写完后交到这儿。
Nurse:What’s the problem?
护士: 哪不舒服?
Patient: Since this morning I’ve had high temperature,and I feel generally wretched.
病人:上午起,我发起了高烧,浑身疲乏无力。
Nurse: In that case,you’d better go to the Medical Department.
护士:像你这样的情况,还是去看看内科吧。
Patient: which way do I go?
病人: 谢谢,去内科怎么走?
Nurse:Go up to the second floor ,and you’ll see it sign-post-ed to the right. Give the doctor your registration card.
护士:上了二楼,右边挂有内科的牌子。把挂号卡给医生就行了。
Patient: Is it very busy?
病人:内科病人多不多?
Nurse:Normally yes,but today you are lucky.
护士:往日很多,可今天却不多。
Patient: Oh,good. Thank you.(The patient goes to the second floor)
病人:噢,谢谢。(病人朝二楼走去。)
【医务挂号英语对话】相关文章:
医务英语拔牙对话08-13
医务行业医生与护士英语对话08-13
购物英语对话09-15
基础英语对话09-15
经典大学英语对话短文06-26
长对话英语阅读精选11-21
大学英语的简单对话07-29
大学英语情景对话08-01
小学英语情景对话11-02