餐饮常用英语语句

时间:2020-08-13 17:54:13 行业英语 我要投稿

餐饮常用英语语句

  导语:酒店就是给宾客提供歇宿和饮食的场所,下面是有关饮食服务的常用英语语句,欢迎大家参考。

餐饮常用英语语句

  1. 迎宾入席基本应对

  1) How many persons, please? 总共有几位呢?

  2) Where would you prefer to sit? 您喜欢坐在哪里?

  3) I ll show you to your table. 我来为您领位。

  4) This way, please. 这边请。

  5) Is this table fine?/ How about this table? 这张台可以吗?

  6) A waiter/waitress will come soon to take your order. 服务员很快会来为您写菜单。

  7) Do you have a meal/breakfast voucher? 您有餐券/早餐券吗?

  2. 迎接有预订的客人

  1) Do you have a reservation? 请问您有预订吗?

  2) May I have your name, please? 请问您贵姓?

  3) We are expecting you. 我们正恭候您的光临。

  4) I m afraid the table you reserved is not ready yet. 恐怕您预订的餐位还没有准备好。

  5) I m afraid that we let another guest sit at your table since you did not arrive at the reserved time. 因为您没有按照预定的时间来,所以我们将座位给另一位客人了。

  6) Would you mind waiting until it is free or would you prefer another table? 您介意等会儿吗,或者您去另外一桌好吗?

  3. 请客人稍候

  1) We can seat you very soon. 我们很快就会安排您入座。

  2) It may take about 15 minutes.可能需要15分钟才有空位。

  3) Could you wait for another 5 minutes, please?您再等5分钟好吗?

  4) Could you wait in line until a table is free, please? 请您排队等空位好吗?

  5) I m sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉让您久等了。

  6) I m afraid this table is reserved for 7 p.m. 恐怕这张餐台有人已经预订了,7点就来。

  4. 餐厅安排

  1) I m afraid we can t seat you at the same table. 恐怕没办法让您们做同一桌。

  2) Would you mind sitting separately? 您们是否介意分开坐?

  3) Would you like a high chair for your child?要不要给您的'孩子拿一张高椅呢?

  4) I m afraid that table is reserved, sir. 恐怕那张桌子已经有人预订了。

  5) Would you mind sharing a table? 您介意和别人同桌吗?

  6) Some other guests wish to join this table. 别的客人想跟您共享这张桌子。

  7) Would you mind moving over a little? 您介意移过去一点吗?

  8) Another guest wishes to sit at the counter. Could you move down one seat, please? 另外一位客人想坐在柜台边。您可以挪过去一点儿吗?

  9) Excuse me, sir, but may I pass? 抱歉,先生,我可以从这儿过去吗?

  10) Could you move your chair closer to the table, please? 您可以把椅子拉近桌子一些吗?

  5. 介绍菜式

  1) Would you like to have table d hote or a la carte? 您是选择套餐,还是零点呢?

  2) We have both buffer-style and a la carte dishes, which would you prefer?我们有自助式和点菜式,您喜欢哪一种?

  3) We offer special menus for different diets. 我们有特殊食谱,可以满足不同的餐饮需要。

  4) I m on a diet. 我在节食 。

  5) We have a wide range of vegetarian dishes for you to choose from. 我们有许多素菜可供选择。

  6) What table d hote do you have?你们有什么套餐?

  7) I m not familiar with Chinese food, could you recommend something? 我们对中国菜不太熟悉,你能不能给推荐一下?

  8) We serve Cantonese, Sichuan, Shanghai, and Beijing cuisines, which cuisine would you prefer?

  我们有粤菜、川菜、沪菜和京菜,您喜欢哪一种呢?

  9) Which flavor would you prefer, sweet or chill? 您喜欢哪种口味,是甜的还是辣的?

  10) Generally speaking, Cantonese cuisine is light and clear; Sichuan cuisine is strong and hot; Shanghai cuisine is oily and Beijing cuisine is spicy and a bit salty. 一般来说,粤菜比较清淡,川菜浓烈而辛辣,沪菜比较油,而京菜较香而咸。

【餐饮常用英语语句】相关文章:

报关常用英语语句06-06

医生常用英语语句05-31

外贸砍价常用英语语句06-09

医务病症常用英语语句05-27

餐饮相关常用英语词汇10-06

销售行业常用英语句子06-02

商业保险常用英语语句05-28

保险行业常用英语语句05-28

英语常用的询问语句总结08-20