- 相关推荐
初级口译常用语句
为了更好的帮助大家应试初级口译考试,下面小编就各位大家分享一些在初级口译中常用的语句,欢迎大家的查看!
初级口译语句 1
1 Ive come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 Thatll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then wed have some ideas of what youll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I cant say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 Im afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 Weve got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的`活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 Youll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 Whats your general impression, may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 Im impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
51 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
52 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
53 We are happy to be of help.
我们十分乐意帮助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
初级口译语句 2
mission代表团
gracious hospitality友好款待
convey转达
bosom friend知己
thriving and robust蓬勃向上
megalopolis特大型城市
boast以……为自豪
unequalled不能与……相媲美
miraculous rise奇迹般地迅速崛起
financial giants金融业的巨头
business community商业界
manufacturing industry制造业
IPR(intellectual property rights)知识产权
joint consultancy service合资咨询服务机构
transnational corporation跨国公司
last but not least最后
at ones earliest convenience在其方便的`时候,尽早……
cherish珍惜
economic recession经济不景气
ensure a sustained growth确保持续增长
on the occasion of请允许我借……的机会……
初级口译语句 3
1.我非常感谢...
Reference:Thank you very much for...
2.热情友好的欢迎辞
Reference:gracious speech of welcome
3...之一
Reference:be one of
4.访问...是...
Reference:A visit to...has...
5.多年梦寐以求的愿望
Reference:has long been my dream
6...给予我一次...的机会...
Reference:(The visit will) give me (an excellent ) opportunity to ...
7.我为...,再次表达(我的愉快之情和荣幸之感)。
Reference:I wish to say again that I am so delighted and privileged to...
8.(我对您为我到达贵国后所做的一切安排)深表感谢。
note:注意这里“到达”的动词向名词形式的转变。
Reference:Im deeply grateful for everything youve done for me since my arrival in China.
9.(我很高兴)有此机会(来贵公司工作),与中国汽车业的杰出人士合作共事。
note:(1)这里的“合作共事”可以不译,由前面的“工作”统领,用with连接就可以了。(2)“杰出人士”的翻译
Reference:Im very glad to have the opportunity to work in your company with a group of brilliant people in Chinas automobile industries.
10....多年来一直盼望...
note:主要是对“盼望”一词的快速反应。
Reference:have been looking forward to ...for many years
11.我很感激...
note:出现“感激”,首先反应就是appreciate及其同族词。
Reference:I appreciate...
12.你若不在意的话,...
Reference:If you dont mind,...
13.去...走走
Reference:tour around...
14.浦江商务旅游公司
note:注意其中的旅游的选词
Reference:Pu Jiang Business Travel Campany
15.国家旅游局
note:局不一定要用bureau
Reference:the Chinese National Tourist Administration
16.经...批准的
Reference:...approved by...
17.在华...
Reference:...in China
18.以...为主要服务对象
Reference:provide services mainly to...
19.公司的宗旨是...
Reference:We operate under the principal of ...
20.促进,改善,发展
Reference:promote,improve,promote
21...及其周边地区
Reference:...and its surrounding areas
22.提供全方位的服务
note:注意这里的.“全方位”的翻译
Reference:offer an all-round service to...
23.竭诚
Reference:do ones best
24.坦诚相待
Reference:...in an honest partnership
25.商务
Reference:business activities
26.我们很高兴...
Reference:It gives us great pleasure to...
27.再次接待...
note:学习这种比较特殊的说法
Reference:to play host to ... once again
29.学校的全体师生员工
Reference:the faculty,students and staff of the university
30.向...表示热烈欢迎
Reference:...wish to extend ones warm welcome to ...
31.格林博士和夫人
Reference:Dr.and Mrs. Green
32.我相信...
Reference:I am convinced that...
33.这次对...的访问
note:注意“这次”的翻译
Reference:current visit to...
34....必将为...
Reference:...will surely...
35.作出(重要)贡献
Reference:make an important contribution to...
36.祝大家...
note:注意"大家"的翻译
Reference:wish you all...
37.友好合作关系
note:注意语序的安排
Reference:the friendly relations and cooperations
38.我怀着非常愉快的心情(出席本届年会).
note:除句型外注意,在出席前添加的小词,以及"年会"的翻译.
Reference:It is with great pleasure that I am here to attend this annual meeting.
39.值此...之际,...
Reference:On the occasion of....
40.我为能有机会...,向....致以深深的谢意.
Reference:I would like to express my deep appreciation to ... for this opportunity to...
41.就...问题进行发言
Reference:to address the meeting on the topic of...
42....为...提供了(理想的)场所
Reference:...provides us with an ideal arena where we will...
43.我愿借此机会,就全世界范围内的环境保护问题,发表自己的一些看法,与各位一起商讨. note:重点是后半句语言的组织.先翻译了商讨后,怎样将"发表..看法"衔接上去.
Reference:I wish to take this opportunity to discuss with you my throughts on the issue of world-wide environmental protection.
44.在这举国同庆的夜晚,...
Reference:On the occasion of this evening of national celebration,...
45.各位来宾
Reference:all the guests
46.光临我们的春节联欢晚会
note:"光临"的翻译,和"春节联欢晚会"的n种翻译方法
Reference:come to this party to celebrate our Spring Festival
47.(在座)各位
Reference:all present here
48.轻松,欢快的
Reference:most relaxing and delightful
49.春节是我国一年中的良辰佳时.
note:"良辰佳时"的翻译,以及"一年中"的处理
Reference:The Chinese Spring Festival is a very wonderful and joyous occasion in our tradition.
50.我愿(希望)...
Reference:I hope...
51.外国来宾
note:"宾"不一定就是guest
Reference:overseas visitors(guests)
52.尽情品尝中国的传统美酒和佳肴
Reference:have a good time enjoying to ones hearts content the finest traditional Chinese cuisine and wine
53.彼此沟通,增进友谊
note:除了前者,还要注意"增进"的择词
Reference:to get to know each other and to increase our friendship
54.最后,我再次感谢各位嘉宾的光临,并祝各位新年身体健康,事业有成,吉祥如意. note:除了注意最后那祝福词的翻译外,要关注"光临"和句首"最后"的翻译
Reference:In closing, Id like to thank you again for your presence and wish everyone good health, a successful career and the very best of luck in the new year.
55.热情的迎接和款待
note:"热情的".多个词可以表示这个意思
Reference:warm reception and hospitality
56.The past five days in China,...
Reference:在中国度过的这五天
57.令人愉快,难以忘怀!
note:"难以忘怀"的口译确实被固定了下来
Reference:be truly pleasant and enjoyable and most memorable
58.我特别要称颂我们的中国合作者,他们的真诚合作与支持使这项协议得以签署.
note:句子最后一部分的口译方式是值得学习的,此外"特别","称颂"都应该学到条件反射的程度.
Reference:I particularly want to pay tribute to our Chinese partners for their sincere cooperation and support in concluding these agreements.
59.我敬请各位与我一起举杯,为我们两家公司的永久友谊和合作而干杯!
note:好句子,背出来.
Reference:May I ask all of you present here to join me in raising your glasses, to the lasting friendship and cooperation between our two companies.
60.中美合资企业
Reference:a Sino-American joint venture
61.I have to say that...
Reference:我认为...
62.business management
Reference:经营管理
63.由于...,所以...
note:用了due to...后要学会将to 后内容都转化为名词性形式
Reference:...,due to...
64.直率
Reference:direct and straightforward
65.I cant say our way of doing business is absolutely superior.
note:尤其是句首:I cant say...的参考翻译
Reference:我无法断言,我们的经营方式一定在他们之上.
66.优点和弊端
note:翻出来后,还要注意,...的优点和弊端,用什么介词
Reference:strong and weak points in...
67.近年来,...
Reference:In recent years,...
68.business executives
Reference:经理人员
【初级口译语句】相关文章:
关于英语初级口译08-13
初级口译考试精华句子精选08-28
初级口译考试高分句子09-23
翻译考试英语口译初级精选句子10-06
日语初级口译语法学习09-25
2017初级翻译考试口译必备词汇09-25
2017初级翻译考试口译精选词汇08-29
初级翻译考试口译模拟试题201708-29
2017年CATTI初级口译译文阅读10-01