1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?
2 Is there any earlier one? 还有更早一点的吗?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Rail pass?
7 May I reconfirm my flight? 我可以确认我的班机吗?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats? 他们全部不预订的吗?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat? 我一定要预订座位吗?
10 May I see a timetable? 我可以看时刻表吗?
11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
13 Do you have any other flights?
14 When would you like to leave?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone? 我能电话确认吗?
16 Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以预订?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要预订餐车吗?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
19 Is this a daily flight? 这是每日航班吗?
20 Excuse me. May I get by? 对不起，我可以上车吗?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?
23 Check it to my final destination把它托运到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
26 Please open your baggage. 请把你行李打开。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card. 请你填写这张入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport, please.
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
30 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
31 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什幺意见，我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
36 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
38 That'll put us both in the picture.
39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll need.
40 I can't say for certain off-hand. 我还不能马上说定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
44 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.
45 We've got to report back to the head office.
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
47 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
49 If you have any questions on the details， feel free to ask.
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
53 Welcome to our factory.
54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
55 You'll know our products better after this visit.
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
57 Then we could look at the production line.
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
60 We are running on two shifts. 我们实行的工作是两班倒。
business cycle 商业周期
initial public offering (ipo) 首次公开发行
capital spending binge 资本投资狂潮
venture capital 风险资本
single market 单一市场
clearing and settlement systems 清算及结算系统
pooled accounts 总合帐户
top priority 当务之急
blue chip index 蓝筹股指数
consumer confidence 消费者信心
social security 社会保障
liquid investment 短期投资
economic stimulus 经济刺激
production capacity 生产能力
real wages 实际收入
boom-and-bust cycle 经济繁荣与萧条交替循环
tax exemption 免税
trade liberalization 贸易自由化
flow of goods and capital 贸易及资本流动
import substitution 进口替代
1. This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.
2. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.
3. They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.
4. You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.
5. This product will pay its own way in a year.
6. This machine will pay back your investment in six months.
7. The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.
8. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
9. The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour.
10. These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.
11. Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber.
12. This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads.
13. This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.
14. This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.
15. Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.
1. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we prepare to accept your price.
2.As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.
3.It seems there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.
4.How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.
5.I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.
6.Business is quite possible if each side makes some concessions.
7.If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.
8.We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.
9.We may consider making some concessions in our price.
10.In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.
1.Are you all set?
2.In case of rain,umbrella should be taken.
3.It is better if you put a name tag on your suitcase.
4.You should check your list to see whether you have something left.
5.Why are you taking such a heavy suitcase with you?
6.Wait a second.I want to check my memo.
7.For your own sakes,you shoould wear sunscreen.
8.What kind of clothes shold I wear?
9.Sunglasses are necessary.
10.It is recommended that you take some medicine with you.
1. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
2. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
3. The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
4. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.
5. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
6. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we ind that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.
7. On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.
8. We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.
9. We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.
10. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
11. We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
12. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
13. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.
14. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.
15. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.
16. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.
17. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.
18. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.
19. We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.
20. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.
21. We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.
22. On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.
23. You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.
24. We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.
25. We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.
26. You should compensate us by 3%, plus the inspection fee.
27. This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.
28. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.
29. We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.
30. We claim an allowance of ￡230 on account of the quality of this shipment.
31. We have to ask for compensation of ￡6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.
32. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.
33. We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.
34. We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.
35. Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.
36. Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.
37. On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.
38. Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.
39. We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.
40. We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.