1. Good Morning, Mike. / Good Afternoon, Harry. / Good Evening, Mr. Johnson2. A: How’s everything going? / How’s everything? / How’re you doing? / Howdy?
B: Fine. / I’m doing fine. / OK. /Okay. / I’m doing Okay. / Not so bad. / Not too bad. / Good. / I’m doing good. A: What’s new?
3. A: Hi, Bill. How are you? B: Fine, thank you. And you? A: I’m fine, too, thanks.
4. I haven’t seen you for a long time. / It’s been a long time. / Long time no see. / It’s really nice to see you again.
1.介绍：May I introduce you to Dr. Johnson? / Mr. Ford, this is Mr. Johnson. / Marry, I want you to meet Kenny.
2.希望被介绍时：Will you introduce me to the young woman talking with Mrs. Allen?
A: Have you met / each other / Mr. Lee / Clark?
B: No, I’m afraid not. / Yes, we’ve been friends for a lifetime.
A: How do you, Mrs. Allen? I’m pleased to meet you. B: How do you do, Mr. James? I’m very glad to meet you, too. A: Hi, Mary. B: Nice to meet you, Kenny.
5. 初识者彼此间的.社交性招呼： A: I’ve heard a lot about you. B: Good things, I hope.
I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. / I’ve been wanting to meet you.
1.表示同情：I’m sorry to hear that.
2. 对方诉苦时表示同情：That’s too bad.
3. 听到对方失败想鼓励时：It happens. / Take it easy.
4. 鼓励丧失自信的人：You’re on the right track.
See you later (tomorrow). / See you. / See you soon. / Take it easy. / Take care. / Goodbye. / Bye (now). / Bye-bye. / Have a nice weekend (trip)! / Have a nice day! / Good luck! / I’ll be seeing you. / Let’s meet again soon.
Well, I have to be going. / I got to go now. / I got to run now. / Uh, will you excuse me? / Oh, I’m late. I should be going now. / It’s been nice talking to you, but I really must go now.
Please give my best wishes to your father. / Please remember me to your father. / I’ll miss you. / Good to see you. / It’s been nice seeing you. / It’s been a pleasure. / I had a good (great) time today. / Thank you very much for everything. / You’ve been a big help. / Every success in your new job.
I’m (very / terribly / extremely) sorry. / Sorry. / Excuse me. / Please forgive me. / That’s my fault.
2. 未能达成对方的期望时：Sorry we cannot help you. / I wish I could help you.3. 郑重地道歉：
I really appreciate all the trouble you’ve gone to (all your trouble). / I’m sorry I caused you so much trouble. / I can’t apologize to you enough.
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that. / I’m sorry it worked out this way (it has come to this). / I apologize if I hurt your feelings.
5. 求对方宽恕：Will you accept my apology? / I owe you an apology.
6. 对方等待时：I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
1. 一般的道谢：Thank you. / Thanks a lot. / That’s very kind (nice) of you.
2. 深深的感谢：I really appreciate it. / I can’t thank you enough. / It was a great help. 回答： It’s my pleasure. / The pleasure is (all) mine.
3. 虽然不符所望，还是感谢：Thank you (Thanks) anyway. / Thank you all (just) the same.
4. 感谢的事情明确时：Thank you for calling / writing/ inviting me / coming / your e-mail / your trouble. 回答：That’s OK. / No trouble.
1. 最普通的祝贺词：Congratulations! „on„
2. 祝酒等：Cheers! / Bottoms up! / Here’s to you! / To your future. / To your health!
Happy Birthday! / Happy New Year! / Happy Valentine’s Day! / Merry Christmas! / Happy Spring Festival! / Happy Chinese New Year!
That’s good! / Lucky you! / You did it! / You made it! / You did a great job! / Nice! / Great!/ Fantastic! / Terrific! / Excellent! / Wonderful! / Neat! / Super!
I wish you happiness and success in the future. / I wish you good luck. / I wish you everything you wish for yourself.