职场英语中薪水工资的表达

时间:2022-04-06 16:52:16 Salary 我要投稿

职场英语中薪水工资的表达

  薪金待遇往往是职场人士关注的问题,也常常是面试到最后考官后问你的问题之一。如何用流利的英语来表达你想要的薪水数目?下面是一些表述薪金待遇常用的英语句子,这些职场英语中薪水工资的相关表达不妨借鉴一下。

职场英语中薪水工资的表达

  1. The starting salary I require is HK$6,500 per month.

  待遇方面,本人希望月薪六千五百港币起薪。

  2. I require a salary of $4,500 a month to begin with.

  本人希望,月薪四千五百元起薪。

  3. The salary I require would be $60,000 a year, plus one percent commission on all sales.

  关于薪金,本人要求年薪六万元,同时希望获得销售额1%的分红。

  4. My desired starting salary is 10,000 yuan.

  本人希望起薪10,000元。

  5.I require a monthly salary of 12,000 yuan, plus housing.

  希望待遇月薪一万二千元,提供宿舍。

  6. I require a commencing salary of 9,600 yuan a month.

  本人希望,月薪九千六百元起薪。

  7. I am quite willing to start at a small salary.

  起薪少一点,本人并不计较。

  8. In regards to salary, Ill leave it to you to decide after you have seen the kind of work I can do.

  关于薪金,请考验本人的工作后再作定夺。

  9. However, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right.

  不过,如其他条件具备,薪水问题自会解决。

  10. I am willing to work on a trial basis for a small salary for several months, if necessary.

  试用期内,本人愿意薪水低一点。

  工作对话

  1.我马上去做。I'll do it right away.

  2.请快点好吗?Could you hurry up, please?

  3.你什么时候要?When do you need it?

  4.你在浪费时间。You're wasting your time.

  5.那不急。There is no hurry on that.

  6.你替我跑个腿好吗?Will you run an errand for me?

  7.你觉得这个工作怎么样?How do you feel about the job?

  8.新项目进展得如何?How are you getting along with the new project?

  9.我今天得赶这个项目。I have to crank out the project today.

  10.咱们今天就干到这儿吧!Let's call it a day.

  英语口语对话实例

  A Dialogue between Colleagues 同事间对话

  Miranda: You've been working here for nearly a month. How do you feel about the job?

  米兰达:你在这里工作快一个月了。你觉得这个工作怎么样啊?

  Jack: Not bad. Thank you for your help. I'm always busy with the job. I feel a bit tired.

  杰克:还不错。多谢你的帮助。我一直比较忙。觉得有点儿累。

  Miranda: I had the same feeling when I first came to work here, but after a period of time, I felt better. I'm sure you'll get used to the busy job.

  米兰达:我刚来这里工作的时候也有这种感觉,但过了一段时间,我就感觉好多了。我肯定你也会适应这种忙碌的工作的。

  Jack: I also feel that the work efficiency here is very high, and you all have strong working ability and professional skill. It seems that you know all. It's really wonderful!

  杰克:我还觉得这里的工作效率很高,你们所有人的工作能力和专业技能都很强。你们好像什么都知道似的。真了不起啊!

  Miranda: You know the phrase, "the survival of the fittest". We have no choice.

  米兰达:你知道“适者生存”这种说法吧。我们没有选择的余地。

  Jack: That's right. I have to work hard.

  杰克:说得对。我必须努力工作。

  通用职场英语

  1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

  我还要再确认吗?

  2 Is there any earlier one?

  还有更早一点的吗?

  3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

  请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

  4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?

  我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

  5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

  请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

  6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

  火车通行证有折扣吗?

  7 May I reconfirm my flight?

  我可以确认我的班机吗?

  8 Are they all non-reserved seats?

  他们全部不预订的吗?

  9 Do I have to reserve a seat?

  我一定要预订座位吗?

  10 May I see a timetable?

  我可以看时刻表吗?

  11 How long will I have to wait?

  我要等多久呢?

  12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

  你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

  13 Do you have any other flights?

  你们还有别的航班吗?

  14 When would you like to leave?

  您什么时候动身?

  15 Can I reconfirm by phone?

  我能电话确认吗?

  16 Where can I make a reservation?

  我到哪里可以预订?

  17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

  我需要预订餐车吗?

  18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

  火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

  19 Is this a daily flight?

  这是每日航班吗?

  20 Excuse me. May I get by?

  对不起,我可以上车吗?

  21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

  坐船到那里要花多少钱?

  22 Can I cancel this ticket?

  我可以取消这票吗?

  23 Check it to my final destination

  把它托运到我的目的`地。

  24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

  最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

  25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

  把你的行李拿到行李房去。

  26 Please open your baggage.

  请把你行李打开。

  27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

  请你填写这张入境卡。

  28 Let me see your passport, please.

  请出示你的护照。

  29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

  30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

  31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

  32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

  33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

  如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

  34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

  35 So our evenings will be quite full then?

  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

  36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

  如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

  37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

  38 Thatll put us both in the picture.

  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

  39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.

  那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。

  40 I cant say for certain off-hand.

  我还不能马上说定。

  41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

  42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

  43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?

  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  44 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to.

  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  45 Weve got to report back to the head office.

  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  46 Thank you for you cooperation.

  谢谢合作。

  47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

  48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

  49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

  50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

  51 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.

  我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

  52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

  我想知道能否为我们安排购物事项。

  53 Welcome to our factory.

  欢迎到我们厂参观。

  54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

  我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

  55 You'll know our products better after this visit.

  参观后你会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

  56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

  57 Then we could look at the production line.

  然后我们开一下生产线。

  58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

  59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  60 We are running on two shifts.

  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

  61 Almost every process is computerized.

  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

  62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。

  64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

  65 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。

  66 Quality is even more important than quantity.

  质量比数量更重要。

  67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  68 Do we have to wear the helmets?

  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

  69 Is the production line fully automatic?

  生产线是全自动的吗?

  70 What kind of quality control do you have?

  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  72 Whats your general impression, may I ask?

  总体印象怎么样,能告诉我吗?

  73 Im impressed by your approach to business.

  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

  76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  我想也许将来我们可以合作。

  77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

  78 The purpose of my coming here is to establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性.

  79 We would be glad to start business with you.

  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

  80 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

  洽谈中请你们多加关照。

  81 We are happy to be of help.

  我们很乐意帮忙。

  82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

  我保证通力合作。

  83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

  84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

  如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。

  85 You may be interested in only some of the items.

  你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

  86 I can just have a glance at the rest.

  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

  87 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.

  这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

  88 All these articles are best selling lines.

  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

  89 Your desire coincides with ours.

  我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

  90 No wonder youre so experienced.

  怪不得你这幺有经验。

  91 Textile business has become more difficult since the competition grew.

  随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

  92 Could I have your latest catalogues?

  可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

  93 At what time can we work out a deal?

  我们什幺时候洽谈生意?

  94 I hope to conclude some business with you.

  我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

  95 We also hope to expand our business with you.

  我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

  96 This is our common desire.

  这是我们的共同愿望。

  97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreig trade.

  我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

  98 I've read, but I'd like to know more.

  我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

  99 Seeing is believing.

  百闻不如一见。

  100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

  你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

【职场英语中薪水工资的表达】相关文章:

职场英语薪水的表达10-30

职场英语中如何薪水谈判11-17

职场英语中的薪水问题答案10-28

职场“薪水”的表达方法11-16

盘点“薪水”种种英语表达10-18

简历中如何表达薪水要求09-30

职场英语:你怎么算薪水的11-17

英语面试表达薪水期望的句子11-22

职场英语:你是怎么算薪水的?11-18

如何用英语表达和薪水有关的词汇11-18