商务谈判中的英语口语

时间:2023-01-13 14:15:43 Negotiation 我要投稿

商务谈判中必备的英语口语

  英语中,书面表达最能考查学生对英语这门语言掌握的综合能力。它要求准确运用词汇、短语和语法结构,还需要上下文连贯、流畅。以下是小编帮大家整理的商务谈判中的英语口语,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。

商务谈判中必备的英语口语

  商务谈判中的英语口语1

  1.You're asking too much.

  您开的价也太高了吧。

  2.The price you offer is too high. We can't accept it.

  你们的报价太高,我们不能接受。

  3.Our rates are in line with the world market.

  我们的价格与国际市场上的是一致的。

  4.Our prices fit in with today's market situation.

  我们的价格与今天的市场形式相吻合。

  5.You can't consider the price separately from the quality.

  您不能只看价格不看质量。

  6.You should take the quality into account.

  您应该考虑质量因素.

  7.We have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.

  我们必须考虑商品的质量问题。

  8.I take into account = take into consideration

  “虑在内”

  9.This is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.

  这是我们最优惠的价格,不能再低了

  10.This is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.

  这是我们的最低价格,不可能再让了。

  商务谈判中的英语口语2

  Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

  卖方:李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。

  Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

  买方:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。

  Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

  卖方:我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。

  Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

  买方:我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不一能各让一半?

  Seller: What's your proposal?

  卖方:您的提议是什么?

  Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.

  买方:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。

  Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!

  卖方:您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。

  Buyer: What would you suggest?

  买方:您的意见呢?

  Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

  卖方:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。

  Buyer:That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other

  half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can

  both besatisfied with.

  买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。

  Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

  卖方:好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。

  商务谈判中的英语口语3

  This is a quality product.

  这是一种高质量的产品。

  Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.

  这批大衣质量高、成色好。

  Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.

  我们的石英技术世界闻名,相信我们生产的'手表具有高质量。

  Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.

  虽然价格偏高,但我们的产品质量很好。

  Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

  和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。

  The equipment are of good quality and very useful.

  这些器械质量好,用处大。

  Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.

  我们的产品质高价低。

  We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

  我们已经收到贵处来的货,质量很好。

  We are responsible to replace the defective ones.

  我们保换质量不合格的产品。

  It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.

  这批自行车的质量确实有问题。

  I regret this quality problem.

  对质量问题我深表遗憾。

  We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.

  希望贵方将来多注意产品的质量问题。

  The workings of these machines are inaccurate.

  这批机器运行不准。

  Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.

  货到后,我们发现羊毛的质量较差。

  The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

  化肥质量次于合同中规定的。

  The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.

  这批商品的质量不够一等品。

  If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.

  如果贵方对产品质量不满意,我们将在一星期内接受退货。

  More than 300 watches are not up to standard.

  有300多块手表不合质量标准。

  bad quality 劣质

  low quality 低质量

  inferior quality 次质量

  to be responsible for 对...负责

  inaccurate 不精确的

  poor quality 质量较差

  to be inferior to 次于...

  first-class 一等品

  unsatisfactory 不满意的

  good quality 好质量

  fine quality 优质

  better quality 较好质量

  high quality 高质量

  fair quality 尚好的质量

  sound quality 完好的质量

  best quality 最好的质量

  superior quality 优等的质量

  choice quality或selected quality 精选的质量

  prime quality 或 tip-top quality 第一流的质量

  first-class quality 或 first-rate quality 头等的质量

  above the average quality 一般水平以上的质量

  below the average quality 一般水平以下的质量

  商务谈判中的英语口语4

  A: Good morning, ABC Company.

  早上好,ABC公司。

  B: Hi, my name is Andy Huang. I need to reschedule an appointment.

  你好,我的名字是黄安迪。我需要重新安排预约。

  A: Ok, I can help you with that.

  好的,我可以帮你。

  B: I was scheduled to meet with Susan Kim at 9 a.m. on Friday, but I cannot make it.

  我之前跟Susan Kim约周五早上九点见,但是我来不了了。

  A: Okay. Thank you for calling. I will cancel that appointment.

  好的。谢谢你打电话来。我会取消这个见面。

  B: You're welcome. Can I reschedule?

  不客气。我可以再约吗?

  A: Yes, of course. When will you be free?

  是的,当然。你什么时候有时间?

  B: Does Ms. Kim have any time on next Monday?

  B:Kim女士在下周一有时间吗?

  A: No, but she's free on next Tuesday morning at 10:00 a.m.

  A:没有,但她周二上午十点有空。

  B: That's perfect. Thank you. I'll see her then.

  B:这是完美的。谢谢你!我到时见她。

  A:All right. I will let her know this appointment.

  好的,我会告诉她这个会面。

  商务谈判中的英语口语5

  1是我们开设海外分公司的时候了。

  It’s time to open our overseas branch office.

  2我们要雇用当地人在分公司任职吗?

  Will we hire local people to work in the branch office?

  3当然,但不是所有人。

  Of course, but not everyone will be local.

  4分公司的管理层非常重要。

  Management in a branch office is very important.

  5所以我们要从总公司调入一些管理者。

  So we'll bring in some management from our home office

  6他们得懂商务。

  They need to know the business.

  7他们还要对当地文化敏感。

  They also have to be sensitive to local culture.

  8举个例子说说。

  Would you please give an example?

  9比如,派到拉美工作的经理必须变得独断专行一些。

  Say, managers transferred to Latin America must become more authoritarian.

  10为什么?

  Why?

  11不这样的话,下属会认为他们软弱无能,他们的指令就得不到执行。

  If not, their employees will consider them weak and incompetent and they will not have their orders carried out.

  12管理方式真的要,进行调整才能适应.当地文化。

  En, the management style should be adjusted to the local culture.

  13我们的洗漆产品在日本市场卖得不好。

  Our detergent doesn’t sell well in Japanese market.

  14得想想办法。

  We have to think out a solution.

  15打折促销怎么样?

  How about discounting?

  16不得已才会出此下策。

  It's the last resort. the last resort

  17为什么?

  Why?

  18日本市场不同于欧美市场,一旦降价打折,就很难再把价格提起来了。

  Unlike in Europe and the United States, once you discount your product here it’s hard to raise the price again.

  19此话怎讲?

  What do you mean?

  20日本的家庭主妇不是开家用轿车购买日用杂货,而是就近在家门口的零售小店买东西。

  Japanese housewives don y t mom-and-pop have a family car to carry store groceries, so they shop in the neighborhood mom-and-pop stores to home.

  21与打折有何关系?

  Why is it related to discounting?

  22这些零售小店销售30%的洗涤用品占日本.

  These small retailers sell 30% of all the detergent sold in Japan.

  23我明白了。他们的货架有限,所以不愿,意经营利润低的打折商品。

  I see. Their shelf space is limited. If they sold discounted products, their profit would be lower.

  24对。而且如果利润.,降低,赚钱少,批发-商也会被疏远

  You said it. Moreover, whole salers would also be alienated if they made less money due to lower margins.

  25印度是我们的产品没有涉猎到的市场。

  India represents an untapped market for our product.

  26是我们进军印度市场的时候了。

  It’s time to begin our business there.

  27找一个印度中介大有禅益。

  It’s usually helpful to have an Indian intermediary.

  28为什么?

  Why?

  29因为印度的官僚体制十分复杂,中介知道怎样在其中运作。

  That’s because India’s bureaucracy is very intricate. An India intermediary knows how to maneuver within it.

  30这样一来,必要文件的签字盖章手续就好办多了。

  So its easy to get the necessary papers signed and stamped, signed and stamped

  31在印度,“不’’这个字眼含有顶撞、反对的意思。如果你必须拒绝邀请,你最好说得含糊一些。

  The word no has harsh implications in India. If you have to decline an invitation, you’d better give a vague answer.

  32是不是应该说“我会尽力而为”而不是“不行”?

  Is it advisable to say "I'll try" rather than "No, I can’t. "?

  32是的。在商务会谈开始前,一般会上茶款待来宾。

  Yes. And most business discussions will not begin until tea is served.

  34我听说这时一般应该先拒绝一次,但到,第二次和第三次邀.

  I heard that it is customary to refuse the first offer but to accept the second or third.

  35是的,但无论招待何种饮料,你都千万不要拒绝。

  Yes. But do not refuse any beverage.

  36为什么?

  Why?

  37拒绝会被理解为侮辱。

  That’ll only be perceived as insult.

  38对当地文化保持敏感真是很重要啊。

  It’s important to keep sensitive to local culture.

  39能提提在韩国做生实用的建意的建议吗?

  Would you give me some tip tips on doing business in South Korea?

  40首先,相互介绍时,如果你没递上名片,就会很“没面子”。

  First, you will risk losing face if you don’t have cards to present during introductions.

  41有意思。

  That’s interesting

  42不能总是照字面理解“是”字。

  A yes answer should not always be taken literally.

  43那它有何意义?

  What does it mean?

  44“是”可以用来表示“我会考虑”。

  A yes may be used to mean I’ll think about it.

  45喔。那“不”呢?

  Well. What about a no answer?

  46韩国人不大乐意直接说“不”字。

  Koreans are reluctant to give a direct answer of no.

  47那我怎样表达“不”的意思?

  How do I express the meaning no

  48咬牙吸气或者说“也许”。

  Just suck in air through your teeth or say maybe.

  49我会记住的。

  I’ll keep it in mind.

  50在韩国,三角形具有不好的含义。

  In Korean culture triangles triangle have negative connotations.

  51我会避免把它们使用在促销品中。

  I’ll avoid them in my promotional material.

  52韩国人对陌生人会心存芥蒂。

  South Koreans tend to be suspicious of people they don’t know.

  53难怪他们那么重视合同。

  No wonder contacts arc so important here.

  54但合同只是做生意的大纲,日后他们还会制定出细则。

  But a contract is only a general guide for conducting business. They will work out the details later. general guide

  55你帮了大忙。

  You arc really very helpful.

  56愿意为您效劳

  At your service.

  57明天我和美国客户谈判。

  I'll negotiate with my American client tomorrow.

  58你最好先谈主要问题,然后再攻细枝末节。

  You'd better approach the main points first and then the details after.

  59可是我认为还是应处该先解决细节问题扫清这些障碍后,主要问题自然也就凸现出来。 .

  But I think details should sort out come first, and when the details are sorted out, the main points stand out themselves.

  60那是中国式谈判成功如果你那样做的话,将无功而返。

  That‘s the Chinese way. If pay off you adopt this way your negotiation will not pay

  61有那么严重吗?

  To such a degree?

  62毫不夸张。西方人,尤其是美国人,采取直奔主题式的谈判方法。他们认为转弯抹角、不谈正题是不礼貌的,甚至是让人讨厌的举动。他们会感到困惑,最终放弃谈判。

  Indeed, Westerners, esp. Americans take a direct-to-the-point approach. They think beating about the bush is impolite or even annoying. They will become so perplexed that they will finally give up.

  63喔。多亏和你谈一谈。

  Well. Thanks to talking with you.

【商务谈判中的英语口语】相关文章:

商务谈判中必备的英语口语对话11-05

2016商务谈判中必备的英语口语12-13

2017年商务谈判中必备的英语口语12-19

商务谈判英语口语01-16

商务谈判英语口语对话11-19

商务谈判最常用的英语口语01-18

商务谈判必备英语口语学习12-05

商务谈判中的技巧11-09

商务谈判中的技巧11-21