求职应征英语面试会话

时间:2022-11-11 12:47:56 Interview 我要投稿

求职应征英语面试会话

  面试是通过书面、面谈或线上交流(视频、电话)的形式来考察一个人的工作能力与综合素质,通过面试可以初步判断应聘者是否可以融入自己的团队。下面是小编整理的求职应征英语面试会话,希望能够帮助到大家。

求职应征英语面试会话

  求职应征英语面试会话 篇1

  Questions

  1. Why do you want to apply for a job at Hilton?

  你为什么要到希尔顿酒店来申请工作?

  2. Why did you choose to come here for a job?

  你为什么选到我们这里来找工作?

  3. That’s fine. How come you want to work here?

  那好极了,你为何要到这儿工作吗?

  4. Does your present employer know that you are leaving him?

  你目前的老板知道你要离开他吗?

  5. Would your present and former employers give you recommendations?

  你目前的老板和以前的老板们都会给你写推荐信吗?

  6. Would you expect an increase in your present salary?

  你是否期望比目前的薪金高一些?

  7. What is your expected salary?

  你期望的薪金是多少?

  8. Would you consider a starting salary at twenty-two hundred?

  起薪两千二你要不要考虑?

  9. Do you think you are qualified for this work?

  你认为你可以胜任这个工作吗?

  10. Do you think you can do a good job?

  你认为你可以把工作做好吗?

  11. What can you do for us (for this company)?

  你对我们公司能有什么贡献?

  12. It certainly is, young lady. The atmosphere is pleasant, but the work is hard. Mighty hard.

  对了,小姐,气氛很愉快,可是工作是艰难的。

  13. No need to “sir” me, Miss lee, Just relax and make yourself at home. We like our employees to feel like one, big, happy family. So you want to go to work for us, eh?

  李小姐,你不用“先生”,“先生”的,轻松一点。我愿意我们的员工觉得这是一个快乐大家庭。那么,你想要来工作,嗄?

  14. Are you free to go on business trip?

  你出差旅行有没有牵挂?

  15. This job opening is not on this city. Are you willing to work in places other than Hong Kong?

  这个工作不是在本港,你愿意在别的地方工作吗?

  16. You’ll be on the road a lot if you take this job. Is that satisfactory?

  假如你要接受这个工作,你大部分时间都要在外边奔跑,这样你觉得可以吗?

  17. You will have to travel frequently if you accept this position?

  你要是接受这个职位的话,你得要经常出差的。

  18. This job offers you $5,000 a month. Would you be interested?

  这个工作月薪5000元,你对它有兴趣吗?

  19. Your starting pay is $2,000 a month. For women there is a one day sick leave a month or twelve days a year.

  你月薪从两千元起薪,包吃包住,女职员每月可以请一天病假,或者按年请十二天假也可以。

  20. You will be put on probation during your training period, which means your employment may be terminated at any time until you have completed the program and we feel that your are competent.

  在你接受训练的这段期间是试用阶段,意思就是说,在你受训结束之前,你可能随时被解聘。

  21. This job occasionally involves some traveling. We give you allowance for all traveling expenses.

  这个工作需要你出差旅行,我们会负担一切开支及差旅费的。

  22. Since you have just graduated and are inexperienced in this field we can only offer you $3,000 a month to start. However, if you do well we will give you raises to commensurate with your ability.

  因为你刚刚毕业,而且在这一方面又没有经验,我们只能在开始一个月给你三千元。可是你要做得好,我们会按照你的才能给你加薪。

  23. You’ll be hired as a temporary employee first. In six months time we will put you on our regular staff.

  我们先按临时雇员录用你,六个月后我们把你升为正式职员。

  24. The starting salary is not high, but the fringe benefits are many and there will be many opportunities for advancement. Both your position and salary will be reconsidered after only six months.

  刚开始薪金不会太高,不过福利很多,同时升迁的机会也多。六个月后你的职位和薪金都可能会调整。

  25. If we decided to hire you, when could you start working (work)?

  假如我们决定录用你的话,你什么时候可以开始上班?

  26. When would it be convenient for you to begin work?

  你什么时候开始上班比较方便?

  27. You are hired. When will you start to work?

  好,你可以做。你什么时候开始做?

  28. That’s the way I like to hear young people talk. I think you’ll make a valuable addition to our staff. When can you start?

  我喜欢青年人这么说话,我想你会成为一个很有用的员工,你什么时候可以开始上班?

  29. Thank you for coming in! We should know by next Wednesday whom we want to hire. If we decide to accept you we’ll notify you by mail.

  谢谢你来,到下星期三我们就应该知道我们要用哪一位了。假如我们要是决定用你的话就写信通知你。

  30. Thank you very much for coming in to see us. It has been a real pleasure talking with you.

  谢谢你来见我们,今天和你见面谈得非常愉快。

  31. Leave your telephone number before you leave. We’ll call you if anything comes up.

  临走把电话号码留下,要是有事我们就给你打电话。

  32. You are hired. Please report to the personnel office April first at eight o’clock in the morning.

  你已经被录用了,请你在四月一日早晨八点钟到人事部报到。

  求职应征英语面试会话 篇2

  Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

  (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

  (我已经完成个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

  Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

  (你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

  A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to yourpany in the future.

  (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

  Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

  (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

  A:My graduate school trainingbined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

  (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

  Q:Are you a multitasked individual?

  (你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)

  Q:Do you work well under stress or pressure?

  (你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

  A:Yes, I think so.

  A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

  (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

  结语:面试这一环节对于求职找工作来说是十分重要的',所以一定要认真的去对待。以上是小编整理收集的英语面试口语全部内容,希望对大家有所帮助,谢谢阅读!

  求职应征英语面试会话 篇3

  What experience do you have for this kind of job?

  你有过和这种工作相关的经历吗?

  Here is a copy of resume. Please have a look.

  这是我的简历,请您过目。

  How long have you been at your present place of employment?

  你目前的工作干了多久?

  I have fifteen years' experience in the education field.

  我在教育领域有15年的工作经验。

  I am looking for a job more suitable to my talents and that can satisfy my desire to be constantly challenged.

  我正在寻找一份工作,不仅能够更多地发挥我的才能,而且又能满足自己不断寻求挑战的愿望。

  What salary expectations do you have?

  你期望的薪水是多少?

  What kind of salary did you have in mind?

  你想要的薪水是多少?

  Nothing less than six figures.

  不少于六位数。

  Tell me about your educational background.

  告诉我你的教育背景。

  I graduated form Harvard with honors.

  我从哈佛大学毕业,成绩优异。

  Why do you feel you're qualified for this job?

  为什么觉得自己适合这份工作?

  I've worked in this profession for the past few years and I'm well-known in the industry.

  我在这个领域已经工作了好几年,在此行业中也是很有知名度的。

  求职应征英语面试会话 篇4

  Tom:

  That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars to be covered. Let’s meet each other half way once more, then the gap will be closed and our business completed.

  这样还剩下20美元的差额呀。我们再一次各让一半吧。这样差额就可消除,生意也就做成了。

  Elly:

  You certainly have a way of talking me into it. All right, let’s meet half way again.

  你真有办法,把我说服了。好吧,我们再各让一半。

  Tom:

  I’m glad we’ve come to an agreement on price. We’ll go on to the other terms and conditions at our next meeting.

  双方在价格上达成了协议,我感到很高兴。在下一次谈判中,我们再研究其他条款。

  Elly:

  Yes, there’s one other point I wish to clear up.

  好。不过我还想澄清另一个问题。

  Tom:

  What is it?

  什么生意?

  Elly:

  My friends in business circles all seem to be of the opinion that the U.S. import and export corporations have become more flexible in doing business recently.

  商界的许多朋友好像觉得美国的进出口公司在贸易中做法更加灵活 了。

  Tom:

  Yes, they’re right. In fact, we have either restored or adopted international practices in our foreign trade.

  正是这样。生意实上,最近我们在国际贸易中恢复或采用了国际惯例和习惯做法。

【求职应征英语面试会话】相关文章:

求职应征英语面试会话(17)11-02

求职应征英语面试会话(16)11-02

求职应征英语面试会话(15)11-02

求职应征英语面试会话(14)11-02

求职应征英语面试会话(13)11-02

求职应征英语面试会话(12)11-02

求职应征英语面试会话(11)11-02

求职应征英语面试会话(10)11-02

求职应征英语面试会话(9)11-02