3.1 爱立信校园招聘岗位 & 要求
CWH02] Technical Team Assistant
Technical Team Assistant
Reports to Network Solution & Optimization RAN Mgr
"International work environment
"Good insight in professional work in telecom industry
"Good learning opportunity
The responsible for the following tasks:
"Project management, such as budget planning, purchase order and status follow up etc.
"Support department recruitment
"Preparing monthly reports
"Assisting managers and department staff to handle daily work
"Guiding the new staff to get familiar with the department, work environment and related tools.
"Managing department's activities, such as team building, conference reservation, document management.
"Bachelor's degree or above
"Be familiar with Microsoft office, especially word and excel.
"Good computer skill
"English should be better, both in oral and writing, especially in writing
"Strong sense of responsibility
"Be patient, careful& active. Service mind is top important.
"Good team player
[CDL03] RAN Service Engineer
RAN Service Engineer
Description: the RAN Service Engineer is responsible for the following activities mainly for Russian
· Perform integration and network rollout activities of RAN nodes.
· Perform software upgrades and updates of RAN nodes.
· Involve in the System/Function Verification and support activities.
· Participate in RAN trouble shooting.
· Technical interface towards sales and/or R&D.
· Plan and co-ordinate activities with internal/external customers.
· Support Project Managers as technical subject matter expert.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering or Computer Science - Preferred
- Demonstrate high level of interest in the telecommunication industry - Essential
- Excellent communication skills in Russian (verbal and written) - Essential
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written) - Essential
- Demonstrated leadership and team work abilities - Preferred
- Able to work in high pressure and dynamic environment - Preferred
- Willing to travel on short notice - Preferred
[CBJ39] HR Trainee
· Understand the HR policy and the business needs.
· Work closely with team member and follow up with colleagues, line managers and HR business partners.
· Support and collaborate team activities, including projects, making contacts, team regular conference, logistics and reports etc.
· Communicate effectively with external vendors, keep track on vendors performance.
· Support HR related projects.
Candidate should have the following qualification, skills and/or experiences:
· Above Bachelor degree with preferably a major in Human Resources
· Over 1 year HR working or internship experience in multi-national companies
· Good attitude, willing to learn
· Excellent communication & co-operation skills
· Strong capability to quickly understand business operations
· Service minded, accountable, Result orientated
· Good command of English and Chinese.
· Work well under pressure