英语小故事的手抄报

发布时间:2017-12-18 编辑:yangjie

  We are friends(我们是朋友)

  Tommy is turtle. He has no daddy, no mummy and no friends.

  Tommy 是一只乌龟。他没有爸爸、妈妈和朋友。

  He is crying. A bird comes. She says: “I can fly. Let’s fly!”

  他在哭。一只小鸟过来了。她说:“我会飞,让我们一起飞吧。”

  Tommy says: “ no,no, I can’t fly!”

  Tommy 说:“不,不,我不会飞。”

  A rabbit comes. He says: “ I can jump. Let’s jump!”

  一只兔子过来了。他说:“我会跳。让我们一起跳吧。”

  Tommy says: “no, no. I can’t jump!”

  Tommy说:“不,不。我不会跳。”

  A monkey comes. He says:“I can climb the tree. Let’s climb the tree!”

英语小故事的手抄报

  一只猴子过来了。他说:“我会爬树。让我们一起爬树吧。”

  Tommy says: “ no, no. I can’t climb the tree!”

  Tommy说:“不,不。我不会爬树。”

  A duck comes. He says: “I can swim. Let’s swim!”

  一只鸭子过来了。他说:“我会游泳,让我们一起游泳吧!”

  Tommy smiles: “ we are friends!”

  鸭子笑了:“我们是朋友!”

  Little mouse(小老鼠)

  It’s a sunny day. A little mouse wants to go out and play.

  这是一个晴朗的一天。一只小老鼠想要去外面玩

  But he is afraid of the cat . so he peeks and peeks.

  但是它害怕猫。 所以左看看右看看

  He peeks to the left and peeks to the right.

  它看了左边又看右边

  Suddenly, the mummy mouse shouts.

  突然,老鼠妈妈叫道:

  “watch out! Watch out! The cat is here , the cat is here.”

  “小心!小心! 猫在这里,猫在这里”

  Let’s play(让我们一起玩吧)

  It’s dark outside, the cat doesn’t want to sleep.

  外面已经天黑了,可是小猫不想睡觉

  “rabbits,rabbits! Let’s play!”

  “兔子,兔子!让我们一起玩吧”

  “no,we are sleeping.”

  “不,我们要睡觉”

  “birds,birds! Let’s play!”

  “小鸟,小鸟!让我们一起玩”

  “no, we are sleeping.”

  “不,我们要睡觉”

  “bears,bear. Let’s play!”

  “小熊,小熊,让我们一起玩吧”

  “no, we are sleeping.”

  “不,我们要睡觉”

  No one wants to play. The cat has to go home and sleep

  没有人想要玩。小猫只要回家去睡了。

英语小故事的手抄报

  英语童话故事:潘多拉

  Pandora

  After the stealing of fire,Zeus became increasingly unkind to men.One day he ordered his son Hephaestus tobuild an image of a beautiful maiden out of clay.He then asked the gods and goddesses to award her with different kinds of gifts.Among others,Athena clothed her in an attractive coat and Hermes gave her the power of telling lies.A charming young lady,she was the first woman that ever lived.Zeus called her Pandora.Because she had received from each of the gods and goddesses a gift.The gift was harmful to men.

  Zeus decided to send her down to men as a present.So Hermes them essenger brought her to Epimetheus,brother of Prometheus.The greatness of her beauty touched the hearts of all who looked upon her,and Epimetheus happily received her into his house.He had quite forgotten Pometheus' warning:never to accept anything from Zeus.The couple lived a happy life for some time.Then trouble came on to the human world.

  When he was busy with teaching men the art of living,Prometheus had left a bigcask in the care of Epimetheus.He had warned his brother not to open the lid.Pandora was a curious woman.She had been feeling very disappointed that her husband did not allow her to take a look at the contents of the cask.One day,when Epimetheus was out,she lifted the lid and out itcame unrest and war,Plague and sickness,theft and violence, grief sorrow,and all the other evils.The human world was hence to experience these evils.Only hope stayed within the mouth of the jar and never flew out.So men always have hope within their hearts.

英语小故事的手抄报

  潘多拉

  偷窃天火之后,宙斯对人类的敌意与日俱增。一天,他令儿子赫菲斯托斯用泥塑一美女像,并请众神赠予她不同的礼物。其中,雅典娜饰之以华丽的衣裳,赫耳墨斯赠之以说谎的能力。世上的第一个女人是位迷人女郎,因为她从每位神灵那里得到了一样对男人有害的礼物,因此宙斯称她为潘多拉(pander:意为煽动)。

  宙斯决定把她作为礼物送给世间的男子。于是信使赫耳墨斯将她带给普罗米修斯的弟弟厄庇墨透斯。她姿容绝美,见者无不为之倾心。厄庇墨透斯兴高采烈地把她迎入屋内。普罗米修斯警告过他不得接受宙斯的任何馈赠,而他已将之忘于脑后。这一对夫妻有过一段幸福的生活,但不久灾难却降临人间。

  当普罗米修斯忙于教授人们生存之道的时候,他把一个桶托付给厄庇墨透斯。他警告过他的弟弟不要打开桶盖。潘多拉好奇心强。她的丈夫不允许她看桶中之物,这使她感到十分懊恼。一天乘厄庇墨透斯出门在外,她打开桶盖,从桶里跑出的是不和与战争,瘟疫与疾病,偷窃与暴力,悲哀与忧虑,以及其他一些人类从此要遭受的不幸。只有希望被关在桶口,永远飞不出来,因此人们常常把希望藏于心中。

栏目推荐
最新推荐