商业英语会话(9)

时间:2021-02-01 18:33:30 求职英语 我要投稿

商业英语会话(9)

    Lesson 9: International Trade -Insurance 国际贸易-保险

商业英语会话(9)

    Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order.

    海伦:我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。

    Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value?

    亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的'保险金额。

    Helen:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.

    海伦:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。

    Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.

    亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。

    Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.

    海伦:我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。

    Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.

    亨利:有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。

    Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.

    海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。

    Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.

    亨利:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。

    Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.

    海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。

    Henry:I see.

    亨利:我了解。

    Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.

    海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。

    Henry:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end.

    亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。

    Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer.

    海伦:不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。

【商业英语会话(9)】相关文章:

国际商务英语会话03-15

2016公积金贷款和商业贷款有什么区别02-28

2016常见9大应聘陷阱02-20

就业自我介绍9篇04-10

面试技巧自我介绍9篇04-07

求职英语Lesson9薪金期望04-02

就业介绍信汇编9篇03-15

面试技巧自我介绍汇总9篇02-27

就业介绍信范文合集9篇04-17

面试技巧自我介绍(精选9篇)07-09