The Accountant should assist the Finance Director with the overall accounting jobs for Riviera Events’ legal structures in China (incl. daily treasury, expenses management, etc.)
The Accountant is in charge of the following:
1. Prepare fapiaos & invoices for clients.
2. Review suppliers invoices (incl. VAT invoices).
3. Support the Finance Manger handle the monthly tax reporting and annual auditing for all the company’s branches across Asia.
4. Calculate, report and pay the local & national taxes according to the law.
5. Audit the staffs’ expenses & ENT (incl. for the Co-Founders) as well as the Didi corporate account. Update the Co-Founders Utility Tracker.
6. Compile monthly the accounting binders..
7.Maintain annually the company’s tax licenses
8.Provide business analysis & financial reports timely and accurately
Qualifications & abilities
1. *** local with bachelor degree in Accounting Management required.
2. At least three-year working experience, preferably at an international company (fine if not related to event planning).
3. Fluent English spoken & written required.
4. Good command of Excel/Word/Outlook required.
5. Results-driven, drive & working-intensity.
6. Ability to work in team.
7. Responsible, can be held accountable for tasks.
8. Can be tough against adversity.
9. Great with details.