CSC Intern - 中国船员管理实习生
1. Familiarization of supporting to shipmagement.
2. Understanding of crewing operation and familiarize with the detailedcrewing operation.
3. Assist CSC operation staff for crew recruiting and selection operation,understand the and assist existing staff to arrange pre- interview test (SETS,MARLIN), candidate CV verification, background check. Use of SEAWEB and MSAwebsite to achieve above mentioned tasks.
4. Assist exiting staff for joiners’ pre-joining training arrangement inliaison with internal and external training facilities.
5. Assist exiting staff for joiners’ pre-joining briefing documentpreparation and attend the briefing.
6. Assist existing staff for joiners certificates and documentsverification to ensure the authenticity and validity throughout the contractduration.
7. Crewing Pal use and upload required documents to crewing PAL as per BSMgroup policy.
8. Other tasks directed by crewing operation staff to enrich theunderstanding and knowledge of the crewing operation.
By the end of the Internship, the intern must havethorough understanding of the crewing operation and its logistic and beconfident to perform as an assistant Fleet Personnel Officer individually underthe supervision of the designated CSC FPO.
Education & Qualifications:
Last year student in College or above in Maritimerelevant field
Job Specific Skills:
1. Familiarity with the maritime operations
2. Very good communication skills
3. Team work and cooperation
4. Fluency in English
5. PC literacy
If you are interested in the position please submityour CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn. Tao Li, Senior HROfficer, BSM China with a covering letter, explaining the reasons you would besuited to the position.
BernhardSchulte Shipmanagement (China) Co. Ltd.
Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement is a highly integratedmaritime services company and a market leader in quality, versatility and fleetsize. In an era of extremely high demand for shipping skills, BernhardSchulte Shipmanagement provides an unparalleled concentration of shore andship-based maritime and engineering expertise.
We value strong domain expertise, team work,interpersonal skills, affiliation for technology and managerialcapability. In addition, the ability torender the highest quality service and to meet stringent regulatory and bestpractices within the framework of our values – honesty, integrity, loyalty andprofessionalism - are essential.