- Provide excellent reception duties including manage all incoming telephone enquiries; greeting visitors; meeting room arrangements.
- Facsimiles distribution and correspondence circulation.
- Daily newspaper and delivery posting, sending and receiving parcels and letters and other administrative duties.
- Ensure office and work station clean and tidy, including fridge, micro waver and other office appliances, by leading office cleaner and coordinating with outside service vender.
- Assist supervisor in supervising the office cleaner, in terms of work quality.
- Coordinate with property management office to ensure steady supply of lighting, electricity.
- Regularly supplier summary and information filing.
- Ensure daily office supplies are steady and up to standard, e.g. stationery, drinking water etc.
- Assist to supervise suppliers' service quality.
- Constantly look for potential supplier as back up.
- Preparation of stationery package and other related facilities for new joined staff.
- Responsible for travel ticket booking and accommodation arrangement.
- General administrative duties including faxing, copying, scanning, maintaining office supplies.
- Ordering stationary and applying for payment each month and other office administration work.
- Take up additional project as per requirement of supervisor.
1. 1-3 years related experience, MNC experience is preferred.
2. Good English both spoken & written
3. Possess a polite and courteous manner.
4. Responsible, earnest, proactive and detail-oriented
5. Team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
6. Good computer skills in MS Windows, MS Office, and internet platform