- 相关推荐
英文小笑话故事带翻译(精选6个)
笑话是指引人发笑的话或事情,具有篇幅短小,故事情节简单而巧妙,往往出人意料,给人突然之间笑神来了的奇妙感觉的特点。下面是小编为大家收集的英文小笑话故事带翻译,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

英文小笑话故事带翻译 1
Flowers
花
A new business was opening and one of the owners friends wanted to send him flowers for the occasion.
有一家公司开幕,老板的`其中一位朋友为了这件太事要送他花。
They arrived at the new business site and the owner read the card,
他们到达了新的公司地点,老板读了卡片的 内容:
"Rest in Place."
“安息吧”。
The owner was angry and called the florist to complain.
老板非常生气就打电话给花店抱怨。
After he had told the florist of the obvious mitake
就在他告诉花店这项明显的错误,
and how angry he was ,
以及他有多么生气之后,
the florist replied,
花庙却回答说:
"Sir,I am really sorry for the mistake,
“先生,我真的对于这项错误感到十分抱歉,
but rather than getting angry,
但是与其生气,
you should imagine this :
你还不如应当想象
somewhere there is a funeral taking place today,
以下这个情况:今天有一个地方在举行葬礼,
and they have flowers with a note saying,
他们收到了花,还附上一张纸条说:
‘Congratulations on your new location "
‘恭喜新居落成!”’
英文小笑话故事带翻译 2
购物
Our supermarket had a sald on boneless chicken breasts,and a woman I know ontended to stock up .
我们的超级市,场在廉价拍卖无骨鸡胸,我认识的某位女士打算去多买一些。
At the store,However,she was disappointed to find only a few skimpy prepackaged portopns of the poultry,
然而,到了这家肉店的时候她感到很失望,因为只找到一点点事先就包装好的鸡肉,
so she complained to the butcher.
所以她就向这位肉店老板抱怨。
"dont worry,lady," he said.
他说:“小姐,别担心,
"I will pack some more trays and have them ready for you by the time you finish shopping."
我会替你多包几盘,在你买完东西的时候把它们准备好。”
Several aisles later ,my friend heard the butchers voice boom over th public-address system:
逛完几个走道之后,我的朋友听到肉店老板的`声音透过公共广播系统隆隆地说
"Will the lady who wanted bigger breasts please meet me at the back of the store?"
“那位想要大胸部的小姐请到本店后方来见我好吗?”
英文小笑话故事带翻译 3
Sharing the Apples 分苹果
Harry was given two apples, a small one and a large one, by his Mum. Share them with your sister, she said.
So Harry gave the small one to his little sister and started touching into the large one.
Cor! said his sister, If Mum had given them to me Id have given you the large one and had the small one myself.
Well, said Harry, thats what youve got, so what are you worrying about?
妈妈给了哈里两个苹果,一个大一点,另一个小点儿。跟妹妹分着吃。妈妈说。
所以,哈里就把小个的给了妹妹,自己开始啃那个大个的。
哼,妹妹说,如果妈妈给了我,我会把大的.给你,把小的留给自己的。
对呀,哈里说,你拿到的不就是小的吗?还着什么急呀?
英文小笑话故事带翻译 4
Intelligent son 聪明的儿子
One day, the father lets eight year-old son send a letter, the son took the letter , the father then remembered didnt write the address and addressees name on the envelope.
After the son comes back, the father asks him: "You have thrown the letter in the mail box?"
"Certainly"
"You have not seen on the envelope not to write the address and the addressee name?"
"I certainly saw nothing written on the envelope."
"Then why you didnt take it back?"
"I also thought that you do not write the address and the addressee, is for does not want to let me know that you do send the letter to who!"
有一天,父亲让八岁的.儿子去寄一封信,儿子已经拿着信跑了,父亲才想起信封上没写地址和收信人的名字。
儿子回来后,父亲问他:“你把信丢进邮筒了吗?” “当然”“你没看见信封上没有写地址和收信人名字吗?”
“我当然看见信封上什么也没写”“那你为什么不拿回来呢?”
“我还以为你不写地址和收信人,是为了不想让我知道你把信寄给谁呢!”
英文小笑话故事带翻译 5
A Materialistic Lawyer唯物主义的律师
A lawyer opened the door of his BMW,有一位律师打开他的BMW座车车门,when suddenly a car came along and hit the door,ripping it off completely.
当时刚好有一辆车子突然驶来撞上车门,而且把它完全给扯了下来。
When the police arrived at the scene,the lawyer was complaining bitterly about the damage tohis Pcious BMW.
当警察到达现场的时候,这名律师正在对他的昂贵BMW座车所受到的损害,痛苦地抱怨不已。他满腹牢骚的向警察嘀咕说:
"Officer,look what theyve done to my BMW",he whined.
“警官,你瞧瞧他们对我的BMW所干的好事啦!”
"You lawyers are so materialistic,you make me sick!!!"retorted the officer,这名警官却回嘴说,“你们这些律师实在太唯物主义了,你真让我觉得恶心!”
"Youre so worried about your stuid BMW that you didnt even notice that your left arm wasripped off!!!"
“你竟然这么担心你一的笨BMW车子,却没注意到你的左手臂被扯断了”
"Oh my God!" replied the lawyer,finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm oncewas,"Wheres my Rolex?!"
这名律师最后注意到流着血的.左肩膀,也就是他的手臂原先所在之处,他回答说:“哦,我的天哪!我的劳动士手表在哪里呀?”
英文小笑话故事带翻译 6
接听熨斗Answer the Iron
A guy walks into his office ,and both of his ears are all bandaged up.
有一个人走进他的办公室,他的两个耳朵都包扎了绷带。
The boss says,"What happened to your ears?"
老板说:“你的`耳朵怎么啦?”
He says,"Yesterday I was ironing a shirt when the phone rang!I accidentally answered the iron.
他说:“昨天电话响的时候,我正在用熨斗烫衬衫。我竟然无意闾就把熨斗拿来接听。
The boss says,"Well,that expains one ear,but what happened to your other ear?"
老板说:“嗯,好吧,那解释了一个耳朵,可是你的另一个耳朵又是怎么一回事呀?”
He says,"Well,jeez,I had to call the doctor!"
他说:“嗯,哎呀!我得打电给医生嘛!”
【英文小笑话故事带翻译】相关文章:
带翻译的英文笑话08-13
英文笑话故事带翻译(通用21篇)07-04
最新带翻译英文笑话08-20
带翻译的英语小笑话10-19
幽默英文笑话短文带翻译06-29
英语小笑话大全带翻译07-18
爆笑英语小笑话 带翻译11-02
英语小笑话带翻译短08-08
幽默英语笑话故事带翻译09-22
幽默带翻译的英语笑话故事07-03