Name: Hao Wu
School Graduated: Tianjin Academy of Fine Arts
Degree: Bachelor of Arts
Address: No.4 Tianwei Rd., Hebei District, City of Tianjin Hobbies: Design of ethnic style, various kinds of painting, literature, music, sports
Winner of the scholarship for “Excellent Student Leader” of Tianjin Academy of Fine Arts in 20xx
(The Outstanding Awards of the Final Round of Men’ Wear Section of Zhonghua Cup International Fashion Design Competition in 20xx and 20xx)
Founded Tianjin Training Studio of Fine Arts in 200x and have since tutored a lot of students most of whom got enrolled into many famous schools later on)
Employed by Yun Zhijun Tang Suit Company from the 2nd half of 200x to the 1st half of 200x. Mastering various designing processing software. Handling the skills of layout and grading and know something about crafts and arts. Having a stable foundation of freehand drawing and design sketch. Knowing well about the process flow and being able to work independently.
Employed by Guangdong Yue Hua Spinning Company from 200x to 200x as a designer. Designed commodities foe the China Importing and Exporting Trade Affairs of 200x and winning a lot clients for the company. By then having been testified on the ability of designing. Self assessment
Being diligent, progressive and unflinching. Having a love for designing, a strong sense of teamwork and the ability to follow the need of market. Having based a stable foundation of freehand sketch and designing and acquired the ability to form the thinking and aesthetics. Being able to use various soft wares to do the design. Having a research into theory of clothing cultures.
i am very interested in the production artist position advertised in the beijing youth daily on wednesday, july 30, XX. with more than 3 years of experience in a variety of graphics production positions, i feel that i would be an excellent candidate.
my resume is enclosed summarizing where my skills and abilities have been developed. i would welcome the opportunity to discuss my background with you further at your convenience.
1. Shall you need an experienced desk clerk for your hotel next summer?
2. Because I am very desirous of receiving actual experience in accounting during July and August, I am writing to inquire whether you will need the services of a young man with three years of educational training and some part-time experience. Perhaps I could fill in for one of your office staff during the vacation period.
3. Gentlemen: Attention of Personnel Manager
I am looking for a postion asassistant shipping clerk.
4. Perhaps there is a position in your organization for an young, experienced, and conscientious secretary stenographer.
5. I want a job. Not any job with any company, but a particular job with your company. Here are my reasons. Your organization is more than just a busienss house. It is an institution in the minds of the local public. It has a reputation for fair play and honesty with both employees and customers alike.
For the past four years, while specializing in accounting at colege, I have had a secret ambition to work for your organization in the accounting department. I graduate in June. As I write this letter, I do not know that there is an opening at persent, but here are my qualifications which prompt me to make application now.
6. As it is nearing the Christmas season, it occurs to me that you many need additional assistance in selling gifts in your shop. I have a whole week before Christmas, from December 18-24, when I might assist you. I could aslo work evenings from six oclock on, before December 18.
在西方，求职信和简历是一样重要的。而在我国，虽然有的雇主不要求写求职信，有的猎头顾问或是企业招聘人员也没时间仔细阅读 求职信 ，但求职信的作用还是不容小看。从最近网上的一份网上调查：“人事经理，您对求职信的关注程度如何？”34%参与调查的人事经理表示非常重视求职信、54%的人事经理表示将求职信作为重要参考、只有11%的人事经理是根本不看求职信。
Dear Mr. Li:
In searching for employment opportunities on the Internet, I learned that your company is looking for some young girls to work as guide, according to the advertisement, your position requires I feel that I am competent to meet the requirements. I hope you can open the opportunity and the success gate of for me.
On June 25, 20xx, I will receive a bachelor of business in tourism management administration from Anhui XX University. Four－year professional learning during the college has laid a solid foundation of tourism knowledge and relevant theories . In the meantime，I have excellent communication skills，Besides, I have been familiar with computer operation. such as WORD、EXCEL and so on.
In addition to study，I also putting the knowledge into application．I have participated in lots of practice in my spare time and vocation. Sometimes to be a Salesgirl、sometimes to be a tourist guide．All of these enhanced my abilities of combining knowledge and practice, cooperation and organization. I have had benefited much from my part-time job, example as self-confident. While in college, I have been working hard and doing well in the major courses. I have won several scholarships, excellent league member, “Three Goods” Student .and I passed CET-6, with high marks and so on.
I sincerely hope that you’ll be kind enough to consider my application favorably. I wish to assure you that, I will try my best to be a diligent worker and a fast learner. If given a chance, I enclose here in my resume and some relevant documents as required. I will make myself available Please call me at (055) 276-****.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
I hope the salary is 50,000 RMB per year.
My salary requirement is in the $200,000-$350,000 range with appropriate benefits.I would be willing to relocate for the right opportunity.
The salary required is 18,000 per month,living in the house.
I got five thousand and five hundred per month.
I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.
I am quite willing to start with a small salary.
1. In reply to your advertisement in todays (newspaper), I respectfully offer my services for the situtation.
2. Replying to your advertisement in todays issue of the (newspaper), I wish to apply for the position in your esteemed firm.
3. With reference to your advertisement in (newspaper ) of May 2 for a clerk, I oofer myself for the post.
4. Please consider me an applicant ofr the position which you advertised in (newspaper) of December 5
5. In reply to your advertisement in todays (newsaper) for an account, I tender my services.
6. I should like to apply for the position mentioned in your advertisement in (newspaper) of July 22
7. I wihs to apply for the position advertised in the enclosed clipping from the (newspaper) of November 12.
8. Having noticed the enclosed advertisement in this mornings newspaper, I wish to apply for the position referred to.
9. In answer to your advertisement in todays newspaper fro a secretary, I wihs to tender my services.
10. Learning from mr. S.P. Chen that you are looking for a sales manager, I should like to apply for the position.
11. Your advertisement for a telephone operator in the newspaper of March 8 has interested me, I feel I can fill that position.
12. I would like to apply for the post of male engineer as advertised in todays newspaper.
13. On looking over todays newspaper my attention was attracted by your
advertisement for a librarian. Now as I am desirous of obtaining such a position, I should like to apply for the same.
14. Referring to your advertisement in the newspaper of June 30 for an assistant chemist, I hope to offer my services.
. Shall you need an experienced desk clerk for your hotel next summer?
2. ause I am very desirous of receiving actual experience in accounting during July and August,
◆ I am presently looking for a position where my experience will make a positive contribution to the start-up or continuing profitable operation of a business in which I am so well experienced.
◆ I am an innovative achiever.I feel that in a growth industry like cable television,there is a need for a representative who can meet and beat the competition.I feel that I have all the necessary ingr
1. As regards salary,I leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity. 至于薪金，请在考验本人的能力之后再作决定。
Dear Mr. Wang,
I am a computer science major from Peking University, and I am writing in response to your advertisement for recruiting a software programmer intern posted on our university BBS yesterday. I hope I can take the job.
The main reason for my confidence in this position lies in both my extensive academic training in software programming, and my work experience in the relevant industry which has further polished my abilities. Moreover, I have much spare time this semester, which can ensure my time commitment for the internship. Please find more details in my enclosed resume.
Thank you for your time and patience, and I would greatly appreciate it if you could grant me an interview.
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
City, State, Zip Code
Dear Hiring Manager:
This letter is to express my interest in discussing the Senior Customer Service Manager position posted on the XYZ Company web site. The opportunity presented in this listing is very appealing, and I believe that my experience and education will make me a competitive candidate for this position.
The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
Provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers. Strive for continued excellence. Strong communication skills. I am a self-starter. Eager to learn new things.
You will find me to be well-spoken, energetic, confident, and personable, the type of person on whom your customers will rely. I also have a wide breadth of experience of the type that gives you the versatility to place me in a number of contexts with confidence that the level of excellence you expect will be met. Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
I hope that you'll find my experience and interests intriguing enough to warrant a
face-to-face meeting, as I am confident that I could provide value to you and your customers as a member of your team.
I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity. Sincerely,
In response to your advertisement in *the newspaper of , I wish to apply for the position of (secretary, accountant, clerk, salesman, etc).
I am *twenty-five years old and a graduate of * college. My experience in this line of work includes two years as an assistant accountant with the *A Company. The main reason for changing my employment is to gain more experience with a superior company like yours.
I am enclosing my resume together with my photo, and believe that they may be found satisfactory. With respect to salary, I shall expect *3,000 a month. I assure you that if appointed, I will do my best to give your satisfaction.
Very truly yours,