英语版的脑筋急转弯

时间:2024-03-26 12:03:36 飞宇 脑筋急转弯 我要投稿

英语版的脑筋急转弯

  无论是身处学校还是步入社会,大家都看到过脑筋急转弯吧,脑筋急转弯让人们从更多的角度去思考问题。去认识崭新的世界,大胆破除思维的束缚,解放思想,为自己的人生创造崭新的天地。还记得都学过哪些脑筋急转弯吗?以下是小编整理的英语版的脑筋急转弯,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。

英语版的脑筋急转弯

  Questions:

  1.On the way to the bank, Mr. Green met three of his friends.Each of them had his wife with him and each of the ladies had two babies in her arms.How many people are going to the bank?

  格林先生在去银行的路上碰到三个好朋友,每人都带了太太,每个太太怀里都抱着两个孩子,请问共有多少人前往银行?

  2.My mother and my father had a baby.It wasnt my brother nor my sister.Who was it?

  我父母生有一个孩子,既非我兄弟亦非我姐妹,这个孩子是谁呢?

  3.Why do birds fly south?

  鸟为何往南飞?

  Keys:

  1.Only Mr. Green. The other people may not be going to the bank.

  只有格林先生一人,其他的人不一定去银行。

  2.It was me.

  是我。

  3.Its too far to walk.

  走去太远了。

  Questions:

  1.What would you like, 1/2 of an orange or 6/12 of an orange?

  1/2 个桔子和 6/12 个桔子,你要哪一份?

  2.Why is doing nothing tiring?

  为什么无所事事也累?

  3.A young man drove his fathers car all the way from his school in New York to his home in Florida,without knowing his car had a puncture. How could it be?

  一个年轻人开着父亲的车从纽约他上学的地方一直开到弗罗里达的家中,浑然不知他的车车胎破了。这是怎么回事?

  Keys:

  1.Id like 1/2 of an orange, for 6/12 of an orange would have had much juice lost.

  我想1/2 个桔子,因为6/12 个肯定失掉了很多果汁。

  2.Because you cant possibly stop and rest.

  因为你停不下来,也就没法歇下来。

  3.It was his fathers car that he was driving.

  他开的是父亲的车。

  Notes:

  3.puncture n.刺孔,穿孔(尤指车胎)

  I want a nightmare 想做坏梦

  Before the final examination, Tom told his mother, "Mom, I had a dream last night that Id passed todays exam."

  在期末考试之前,汤姆告诉他的母亲:“妈妈,我昨天晚上做了一个梦,梦见我通过了今天的考试。”

  "Dont trust dreams, dear. It is said what you experience in dreams usually turns out to be the opposite." Mother replied."

  “不要相信梦,亲爱的。据说梦中的经历通常与现实相反。”妈妈答道。

  Then I do hope Ill fail the other subjects in my dream tonight," Tom said.

  “那么,我真希望在今晚的梦中,我的其他功课都不及格。”汤姆说。

  How to Become Rich 如何致富

  Little brother: I saw you kiss my elder sister, and if you dont give me a nickel Ill tell my father.

  弟弟:我看见你亲我姐姐了,如果你不给我五分钱,我就告诉我爸。

  Sisters boyfriend: No, dont do that. Heres a nickel.

  姐姐的男朋友:不要那样做。给你五分钱。

  Little brother: That makes a buck and a quarter Ive made this month.

  弟弟:我这个月已经赚了一块两毛五了。

  Lucky Mother 幸运的母亲

  A young mother believed that it was very wrong to waste any food when there were so many hungry people in the world.

  一位年轻的母亲认为,世界上还有许多受饥饿的人,浪费食物真不应该。

  One evening, she was giving her small daughterher tea before putting her to bed.

  有天晚上,在安排幼小的女儿睡觉之前,她给女儿喂夜宵。

  First she gave her a slice of fresh brown bread and butter, but the child said that she did not want it like that.

  她先给她一片新鲜的黑面包和黄油,但孩子说她不喜欢这样吃。

  She asked for some jam on her bread as well.

  她还要一些果酱涂在面包上。

  Her mother looked at her for a few seconds and then said, When I was a small girl like you, Lucy, I was always given either bread and butter,母亲看了女儿几秒钟,随即说道,露茜,当我象你一样小的时候,总是吃面包加黄油,or bread and jam, but never bread with butter and jam.

  或者面包加果酱,从来没有面包既加黄油又加果酱。

  Lucy looked at her mother for a few moments with pity in her eyes and then said to her kindly, Arent you pleased that youve come to live with us now?

  露茜看了母亲一会儿,眼中露出怜悯的神情,然后她柔声说:您现在能跟我们生活在一起难道不感到高兴吗?

  A Gentle Reminder委婉提醒

  Having been married a long time, my husband sometimes needs a gentle reminder of a special occasion.

  婚后已久,我丈夫往往在一个特别事情上需要委婉的提醒。

  On the morning of our 35th anniversary, we were sitting at the breakfast table

  在我们结婚35周年纪念的早上,我们正坐在早餐桌旁,when I hinted, "Honey, do you realize that weve been sitting in these same two seats for exactly 35 years?"

  我暗示道:“亲爱的,你意识到我们在这两个相同的座位上已坐了整整35年了吗?”

  Putting down the newspaper, he looked straight at me and said, "So, you want to switch seats?"

  他放下报纸,眼睛直直地望着我:“因此,你想交换座位吗?”

  一分一块钱 A dollar per point

  A professor was giving a big test one day to his students. He handed out all of the tests and went back to his desk to wait.

  一天,教授正在给学生们监考。他发下试卷,然后回到讲台前等待。

  Once the test was over the students all handed the tests back in.

  考试结束了,学生们纷纷交回试卷。

  The professor noticed that one of the students had attached a $100 bill to his test with a note saying "A dollar per point."

  教授发现一张试卷上别着一张百元钞票,还有一张纸条写着:“一分一块钱。”

  The next class the professor handed the tests back out. This student got back his test and $64 change.

【英语版的脑筋急转弯】相关文章:

英语版脑筋急转弯07-24

英语版毕业感言08-12

动物谚语英语版07-23

英语版讲座通知08-11

英语版简历模板05-19

英语版的自我介绍04-03

关于爱情谚语英语版09-23

英语版自我介绍06-18

爱国名言(经典英语版)07-22

英语版至理名言07-25