1、If men and women really love each other, even if the end is not too sweet or married. - Tennyson
2、True love is like a beautiful flower, the more barren the open ground is, the more beautiful it seems. - Balzac
3、True love can inspire people to wake up the power and the latent ability of his heart. - Bio
4、True love can come into being after giving up personal happiness. - Lev Tolstoy
5、The combination of sincere love is the most pure of all combinations. - Rousseau
6、Love has magic power, which makes one dump for another. Thurber and White
7、Friendship should be like love to warm the heart, love, like friendship, can not be broken. - Moore
8、One objection, love will become as much more valuable as a forbidden fruit. - Li Pan will
9、Love at first sight is the only true love; a little hesitation is not. - Zanger Will
10、Love is essentially giving rather than gaining. - Fromm
11、Love others, and be loved by others, this is everything, this is the law of the universe. For love, we exist. There is love of comfort, fear nothing, no one. - Peng.
12、Love is not who sacrifice for who, who do what, and once love becomes like this, it is not love. - Merle Sain
13、Love, except for itself, is not acceptable except for itself. - Gibran
14、Love haste, spread fast. - John Haywood
15、The joy of love lies in love, and it is more pleasing to enjoy love than to arouse love. - Laroche Fraser C
16、The power of love is peace. It never takes care of reason, rule and honor. It can make all fear, shock and pain sweet when they suffer. - Shakespeare
17、Love to call a coward daring, but a brave man to become a coward. - Shakespeare
18、Love is the fullness of life, just as the wine cup is full. - Tagore
19、Love, you are my food, your breath my wine. - Gerd
20、Love, only love, can make a person dare to give life for the loved one; this is not only a man can do it, but also a woman can do it. - Platon
21、Love dragged me to this side, and reason had to pull me over there. - Ovid
22、Love will not be indifferent because of reason, and will not be lost because of ambition. It is the second life; it penetrates into the soul, warms every blood vessel, and pulsates in every pulse. - Edison
23、Love is not only rich and colorful, but also pleasing to the eyes. Shen Shi Tong
24、Huayin love is not the sweet words, not in the the Peach Garden Valley, not the tears of light cotton, but not forced to die hard, love is built on the basis of a common language. - Shakespeare
25、The joy of love is sweet, but only in the place where glory and virtue exist. - Gul Neil
26、The intoxication and trembling of love, the seizure of possession, the infurlishing of the secret aroused anger, all vanished without a trace: only love with a sad and sweet taste, cling tightly to him, a love which hardly ever yearn for, but is extremely intense. - Zweig
27、Love is equal to... Life, and life... It's a duty, a duty, so love is a responsibility. - Gontcharov
28、Love is not true love if it is adulterated with the calculation that has nothing to do with it. - Shakespeare
29、There is no rule in love and there should be no conditions. - Li Li
30、There is no specific law for love. - Gore
31、Love does have a noble quality, because it not only stays in sexual desire, but also presents a rich, noble and excellent soul, which requires a spirit of liveliness, courage and sacrifice to achieve unity with another person. - Hagel
32、Love makes the vision of the heart sublimate to the realm of the best. Dante
33、Love is a non - concept confusion; strong love and arrogant ambition are all without boundaries. - John Dryden
34、Love makes all people an eloquent. - Luo Gelin
35、Love is not developed according to logic, so we must pay attention to it all the time. Love is not eternal, so it must be pursued continuously. - Bo Yang
36、Love is not a law. - St. Jerome
37、Love is not subject is not restricted; once the system wants to put a lot of love will love wings to fly far away; and the other gods, but also free. - Chaucer
38、Love is a common experience between two people. - Carson ers
39、Love is a nickname for understanding and considerate. - Tagore
40、Love is the harmony and tacit agreement between the two intimate souls in life and faithfulness, kindness and beauty.
41、Love is the salt of life. - John Sheffield
42、Love is a burst of smoke with a sigh; the lover's eyes have its purge of Mars; the lover's tears are the waves it stirs up. It is the wisdom of madness, choking bitterness, Qin honey tongue. - Shakespeare
43、Love is a hot and crazy infatuation, a group can not fight the fire
44、The fact is no feelings of things, it can be empty talks shattered. One by one Lu Xun
45、When the time passed, we forgot that we had loved one of us, forgot his tenderness, and forgot all that he did for me. I don't feel any more about him. I don't love him anymore. Why? We lost our love to the years. First, love makes you forget time, and then time makes you forget love. One by one Zhang Xiaoxian
46、A man who does not know what passion will never understand love, because only at the time you have reached the realm of love. One by one Krishna Moore.J.
47、You see, or not see me, I'll be there, not sad not happy; you read or not read me, love is there, not to go; you love, or not love me, love is there, not to rise; you are with me or not and my hand is in your hand, whether the world has now return colors confuse right and wrong. One by one Zhou Libo
48、The situation only really drunk. One by one Horace
49、How many Acacia, the four corners of the earth is not long. One by one (Tang) Guan Panpan
50、The relationship between snobbish and snobbish lies in the feeling of love, the moral of the intersection of the truth, the change of love, and unforgettable. One by one Fu Xuan
1、Seeing is believing.
2、Deliberating is not delaying.
3、Money makes the mare to go.
4、A man alone is either a saint or a devil.
5、Money is the root of all evil.
6、All is well that ends well.
7、Ready money is a ready medicine.
8、Every cloud has a silver lining.
9、Although it rains, throw not away your watering pot.
10、Virtue is her （or its） own reward.
11、Old love will not be forgotten.
12、A man can never thrive who had a wasteful wife.
13、Until all is over one's ambition never dies.
14、A man is as old as he feels.
15、Change lays not her hand upon truth.
16、Every bullet has its billet.
17、Hasty love is soon hot and soon cold.
18、Time reveals all things.
19、Wash a dog, comb a dog, Still a dog, remains a dog.
20、Law makers should not be law breakers.
21、A man has his hour, and a dog has his day.
22、Bad workmen often blame their tools.
23、All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy; all play and no work makes Jack a mere boy.
24、All shall be well, Jack shall have Jill.
25、No wisdom like silence.
26、Save while you may, no morning sun lasts a whole day.
28、All is not gain that is put in the purse.
29、Beauty is in the eye of the gazer.
30、Give a lark to catch a kite.
31、All time is no time when it is past.
32、No way is impossible to courage
33、No man （or one） is born wise or learned.
34、Idle folks have most labour.
35、Kill the goose that laid the golden egg.
36、A maiden with many wooers often chooses the worst.
37、Patience is the best remedy （or medicine）。
38、Delays are dangerous.
39、Knowledge is long, life is short.
40、Learn to say before you sing.
41、Teaching others teaches yourself.
42、All is not gold that glitters.
43、All things are difficult before they are easy.
44、Eagles fly alone, but sheep flock together.
45、Union is strength.
46、Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
47、Early mistakes are the seeds of future trouble.
48、Old birds are not caught with new nests.
49、You have no goats, and yet you sell kids.
50、Laugh before breakfast you'll cry before supper.
51、Deliberate in counsel, prompt in action.
52、All men cannot be first.
53、All is fair in war.
54、Idle folks lack no excuses.
55、Judge not a book by its cover.
56、All things are obedient to money.
57、Zeal without knowledge is fire without light.
58、No man is content.
59、A man apt to promise is apt to forget.
60、Give a fool rope enough and he will hang himself.
61、All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.
62、Waste not, want not.
63、Learn to creep before you leap.
64、People do not lack strength; they lack will.
65、You can't make omelets （or omeletts） without breaking eggs.
66、Second thoughts are best.
67、Time tries truth.
68、A man can not spin and reel at the same time.
69、No man loves his fetters be they made of gold.
70、Weak men wait for opportunity, but the strong men make it.
71、Judge not according to the appearance.
72、Take the world as it is.
73、A man cannot serve two masters.
74、Make hay while the sun shines.
75、Virtue is the only true nobility.
76、Make the best of a bad business （or job or bargain）
77、Time tries all.
78、Money is the sinews of war.
79、Old birds are not to be caught with shaft.
80、Old vessels must leak.
81、Chains of gold are stronger than chains of iron.
82、Penny wise and pound foolish.
83、All is flour that comes to his mill.
84、God helps those who help themselves.
85、Riches do not always bring happiness.
86、All is not at hand that helps.
87、A maid that laughs is half taken.
88、All the wit in the world is not in one head.
89、Fair and softly go far in a day.
90、Happy is he that is happy in his children.
91、Fame is a magnifying glass.
92、All is fish that comes to one's net.
93、Failure is the mother of success.
94、Deliberate before you begin, then execute with vigour.
95、You can't eat your cake and have it.
96、Virtue is a jewel of great price.
97、All good things came to an end.
98、Happy is he that is happy in childhood.
99、All things will come round to him who will but wait.
100、All is not lost that is in danger.
101、Joy put heart into a man.
102、Always taking out of the meal-tub and never putting in, soon comes to the bottom.
103、All men are mortal.
104、Happy is he who knows his follies in his youth.
105、Quarrels of lovers but renew their love.
106、Patience is a virtue.
107、Fall sick and you will see who is your friend and who is not.
108、Laws catch flies but let hornets go free.
109、Take one thing with another.
110、Tall trees catch much wind.
111、Save a thief from gallows and he will help hang you.
112、All things are easy that are done willingly.
113、Take the rough with the smooth.
114、Time tames the strongest grief.
115、False with one can be false with two.
116、Beauty is but skin-deep.
117、Care killed the cat.
118、Mills of God grind slowly but sure.
119、Use a book as a bee does flowers.
120、Read not books alone, but men.
121、A man can do no more than he can.
122、All truths are not to be told.
123、Give a dog a bad name and hang him.
124、Gifts from enemies are dangerous.
125、All covet, all lose.
126、Man is mortal.
127、Now or never.
128、Virtue is fairer far than beauty.
129、Hasty love, soon cold.
130、God never shuts one door but he opens another.
131、Quality matters more than quantity.
132、Rest breeds rust.
133、Keep your mouth shut and your eyes open.
134、Man is a tool-using animal.
135、Care brings grey hair.
136、No money, no honey.
137、Quality is better than quantity.
138、Care and diligence bring luck.
139、Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
140、Quick at meal, quick at work.
141、Early sow, early mow.
142、Keep your breath to cool your porridge.
143、Bad news has wings.
144、We all do fade as a leaf.
145、A man can die but once.
1. Live and let live. 自己生活也让别人生活。
2. A good medicine tasks bitter.良药苦口。
3. Misfortunes never come alone/single.祸不单行。
4. Constant dropping wears the stone. 滴水穿石。
5. A great ship asks for deep waters.大船要走深水。
6. It is never too late to learn. 活到老，学到老。
7. From small beginnings comes great things. 伟大始于渺小。
8. For man is man and master of his fate. 人就是人，是自己命运的主人。
9. It is never too late to mend. 亡羊补牢，犹时未晚。
10. Cunning proceeds from want of capacity. 狡诈出自于能力的缺乏。
11. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.不经灾难不知福。
12. Two heads are better than one. 一人不及二人智;三个臭皮匠，胜个过一个诸葛亮。
13. Truth never fears investigation.事实从来不怕调查。
14. It takes all sorts to make a world. 世界是由各种不同的人所组成的。
15. The voice of one man is the voice of no one. 一个人的声音没有力量。
16. Storms make trees take deeper roots.风暴使树木深深扎根。
17. A candle lights others and consumes itself.蜡烛照亮别人，却毁灭了自己。
18. Keep conscience clear,then never fear. 问心无愧，永无畏惧。
19. Better late than never. 迟做总比不做好;晚来总比不来强。
20. Virtue and happiness are mother and daugher. 美德和幸福犹如母女。
21. Actions speak louder than words. 行动比语言更响亮。
22. What is serving God'Tis doing good to man. 什么才算是为上帝奉献?即对人行善。
23. Good company on the road is the shortest cut. 行路有良伴就是捷径。
24. You may be too cunning for one,but not for all. 蒙骗得了一人，但蒙骗不了所有的人。
25. Every man is his own worst enemy.一个人最大的敌人就是他自己。
26. Do me the favour to deny me at once. 立即把我拒绝，以此给我恩惠。
27. Calamity and prisperity are the touchstones of integrity. 不幸与幸运都是正直的试金石。
28. While there is life, there is hope.有生命便有希望/留得青山在，哪怕没柴烧
29. Experience is the mother of wisdom.经验是智慧之母。
30. Money spent on the brain is never spent in vain. 智力投资绝不会白花。
31. A bird in the hand is worth than two in the bush.一鸟在手胜过双鸟在林。
32. Clean your finger,before you point at my spots. 先洗浄你的手指，再指出我的污迹。
33. Misfortunes come on wings and depart on foot.遭祸容易脱祸难。
34. TAll mankind are beholden to him that is kind to the good. 行善者，人人铭记之。
35. There is no man so bad,but he secretly respects the good. 再坏的人都会暗自敬重好人。
36. When you're good to others,you are best to yourself. 善待他人，即是最善待自己。
37. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.脑中有知识，胜过手中有金钱。
38. The secret of success is constancy of purpose.成功的.秘诀在于持之于恒。
39. Saying and doing are two different things. 说和做是迥然不同的两回事。
40. Beware,beware!he'll cheat'ithout scruple,who can without fear. 当心，当心!行骗而无所畏惧者，也将无所顾虑。
41. Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.没有恒心只有力量是完不成伟业。
42. If you do what you should not,you must hear what you would not. 若做了不应做之事，则必然会听见不愿听之语。
43. Who judges best of a man,his enemies or himself 谁能最恰当地评价一个人，他的敌人还是他自己?
44. To an optimist every change is a change for the better.对于乐观者总是越变越好。
45. If thou injurest conscience,it will have its revenge on thee. 伤害良心，将受到良心的严惩。
46. You may be more happy than pinces,if you will be more virtuous. 如果你能多做善事，你会比王子还要幸福。
47. A quite conscience sleeps in thunder,but rest and guilt live far adunder. 平静的良心能在雷声中入睡，而安宁和负罪则无法毗邻。
48. Life is a leaf of paper white, thereon each of us may write his word or two. 生活是一张白纸，每个人都在上面写上自己的一两句话。
49. A true great man will neither trample on a worm,nor sneak to an emperpor. 真正的伟人既不大肆践踏小人物，也不会在皇帝面前奴顔卑膝。
50. Wise men learn by other men's mistakes; fools by their own. 聪明人从别人的错误中学得教训;笨人则自己付出代价。他山之石可以攻玉。
51. Each year one vicious habit rooted out,in time minght make the worst man good throughout. 每年根除一恶习，恶根亦会成完人。
52. Make haste in doing good, restrain your mind from evil. Whosoever is slow in doing well, his mind delights in evil?
53. On earth there is nothing at but man; in the man there is nothing at but mind. 地球上唯一伟大的是人，人身上唯一伟大的是心灵。
54. If thou wouldest live long,live well;for folly and wickedness shorten life. 若欲求长寿，生活须行善，因为蠢行和邪恶会把生命缩短。
4、None is of freedom or of life deserving unless he daily conquers it anew. -Erasmus
5、Deed divides beings into lower and higher ones
6、Behind the mountains there are people to be found。天外有天，山外有山。
7、the only thing we have to fear is fear itself
8、He who risks nothing gains nothing. 收获与风险并存
10、An apple a day keeps the doctor away。一日一个苹果，身体健康不求医。
11、Success often depends upon knowing how long it will take to succeed.成功常常取决于知道需要多久才能成功。 ——Charles Montesquieu法国思想家孟德斯鸠
12、Many hands make light work. 人多好办事。
13、In peace prepare for war.居安思危
14、virtue never grows old
16、Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people
17、Fools, men of little intelligence, give themselves overt negligence, but the wise man protects his diligence as a supreme treasure
18、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.杰出的人有着目标，其他人只有愿望。
19、Genius is one percent inspiration andpercent perspiration
20、Friend ship remain and never can end。友谊永固。
21、One is one’s own refuge, who else could be the refuges？
24、Between the cup and the lip a morsel may slip。功亏一篑。
25、There is no such thing as darkness；only a failure to see。没有黑暗这种东西，只有看不见而已。
26、Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity.命运给予我们的不是失望之酒，而是机会之杯。 ——Richard Nixon美国总统尼克松
27、When at Rome, do as the Romans do. 入乡随俗。
28、Nothing is impossible to a willing heart
30、Cordial friendship has a supreme taste
32、it is never too late to mend
33、First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity。初恋只是一分傻冒再加九分好奇。
34、No fire without smoke. 无风不起浪
36、Look before you leap.。 First think, then act. 三思而后行
39、If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.太容易的路，可能根本就不能带你去任何地方。