越狱经典台词

时间:2023-03-07 17:42:33 经典台词 我要投稿

越狱经典台词

  《越狱》是由福克斯公司出品的,桑福德-布克斯塔弗导演的美国电视连续剧,该剧由温特沃思·米勒和多米尼克·珀塞尔等人主演,共4季,于2005年8月起上映,讲述的是一个关于拯救的故事。

越狱经典台词

  经典台词之一

  Be the change you want to see in the world.---欲变世界,先变自身。

  I'm getting you out of here.

  我要带你离开这. (越狱中最重要的一句话.)

  Michael: You and me,It's real.

  我和你,是真的

  Michael/Lincoln: Just have a little faith.

  活得有信念点!

  Abruzzi: I kneel only to God. Don't see him here.

  我只向上帝下跪。他可不在这!

  Abruzzi: Take my hand so we can put all this behind us.

  握手言和,把以前的一切一笔勾销吧。

  Does not a warm hand feel better than a cold shark?

  温暖的手不比冷酷的人好得多吗?

  Friend of Sucre: You look like hell.

  越狱Sucre: I'm man from hell, puppy. Now, I just gotta go to Vegas.

  -你看起来像是去拼命的。

  -我可是从地狱逃出来的!我现在就要去维加斯。

  Sucre's GF: What do you want from the future?

  Sucre: Would you run if I said you?

  Sucre's GF: Would you chase me if I did?

  女友:你将来想得到什么?

  Sucre: 如果我说是你,你会逃开吗?

  女友:如果我逃开了,你会来追我吗?

  Veronica: Michael, you are where you are because of your brother.

  Michael: You are telling me he's where he is because of me.

  -Michael, 你能有今天都是因为你哥哥。

  -也就是说,他有今天也是因为我。

  T-bag: You think you are the only one who feels betrayed? I…loved you, Susan. Real love. For the first time in my life... And then…and then what you do to me like that just throw me back into the dark and toss me out of the back door...I have sins in the past. But when I met you, the person, that one who did all the terrible things, he died. And I was reborn. By the grace of your love I was a new man, a better man. When you sent me here to this place with these people, you bring that dirty bastard right home.

  你认为只有你觉得被人背叛了吗?我。。。曾经爱过你,Susan. 我生命中的第一次真爱。而你。。而你所做的,却是把我扫地出门,重新赶回黑暗之中。我过去是有过罪恶,但当我遇见你的那一刻,那个做尽坏事的人就已经死了,而我则获得了重生。在你爱情的光辉中,我成了一个新的人,一个更好的人。当你把我送进这里,与这些人为伍时,过去那个肮脏的罪人又将复活。

  天堂与地狱的一线之隔,原来是爱。

  Sucre: Why do you want to see him so hard anyway?  Michael: Because he's my brother.

  -你为什么这么想见他?

  -因为他是我哥哥。

  T-bag: How about getting us to somewhere cooler, say, Africa?

  把我们丢到凉快点的地方去怎么样,比如,非洲?

  look at the man,when the guy woke up this morning,he was a white

  嘿,早上这哥们还是个白人呢!

  Sara: I believe in being part of the solution, not the problem.

  我的信条是成为解决问题的方法,而不是问题本身。

  Michael: There is a plan to make all of this right.

  有个计划可以让所有事情顺利。

  All: Utah~~

  犹他!

  当所有人的行踪以犹他为中心聚拢时,它已成为毋庸置疑的第二季中心词,以奇高无比的出现频率与“众口一词”的特殊效果荣登经典。

  偏爱T-bag慵懒地坐上车时,甩出的那一句Utah~,散漫不羁,玩世不恭,又带着那么点桀骜不驯。此人乃雅痞之流。

  - What's your problem?

  - I got a neuroanatomic lesion affecting my reticular activating system.

  林肯·布鲁斯- What does that mean?

  - It means I don't sleep.

  - 你有什么问题吗?

  - 我有神经管能上的损伤,影响了我的网状活化系统。

  - 那是什么意思?

  - 就是说,我不用睡觉。

  - I just shared a secret with you. Now, it's your turn.

  - Want to know what the tattoos mean?

  - Yeah.

  - Nothing.

  - 我刚刚告诉你我的秘密了。轮到你了。

  - 想知道那些纹身的意思么?

  - 当然!

  - 什么意思也没有。

  - Who are you?

  - 你是谁?

  - Haywire, do I look even vaguely familiar to you?

  - Are you the guy who stole my toothpaste?

  -Haywire, 你对我连一点模糊的印象都没有吗?

  -你是那个偷我牙膏的人?

  - You got something in your teeth again.

  你牙缝里又卡了东西。

  - I'll do anything you need. You see these hands? They're digging machines. You want to go to China? I'll get you to China. I'll dig like a psychotic rodent if I have to.

  -我会做你需要的任何事。你看到我的手了?这双手就是掘土机。你想到中国去?那我就帮你挖到中国去。我可以像土拨鼠一样疯狂挖洞!

  - I wasn't trying to escape.

  - Sure you weren't. You were just out there howling at the moon.

  - 我没有试图逃跑。

  - 你当然没有。你只是在外面对着月亮嚎而已。

  - Ever hear of tensile strength? Hooke's Law of Elasticity?

  - What do you think?

  - If we drill holes in strategic locations, we compromise the load-carrying capacity of the wall.

  - How about speaking English?

  - 听说过延展强度吗?胡克定律?  - 你说呢?

  - 如果我们在关键位置钻孔,墙的承重强度就会降低。

  - 你不能用英语讲吗?

  - I've got a question for you, Fish. What if we do all this work, and the pipe is ten feet that way?

  - It won't be.

  - You got X-ray vision?

  - I calculated the drill point coordinates, hid them in my tattoo, and then projected them back onto the wall. Everything's been worked out so the image hits the right spot. It's just math.

  - What if your math is wrong?

  - You'll drill into one of a dozen gas lines behind the wall. There'll be an explosion, and we'll be burned alive.

  - But you're good at math, right?

  - 我有问题问你,雏儿。如果我们在这边钻孔,管道在那边十英尺的地方会怎么样?

  - 不会的。

  - 你有透视眼么?

  - 我算过了钻孔的坐标,隐在了我的纹身里,然后把坐标重新投射回墙上。所有东西都经过精确计算所以图像会卡准那些关键位置。数学罢了。

  - 如果你的数学错了呢?

  - 你会钻裂墙里的煤气管道。会发生爆炸,而我们会被活活烧死。

  - 但你数学很好,是吧?

  - I got a message from your cellie, bro. He says he's okay and he's trying to fill in the blanks.

  - Did he say he's trying, or that he already got the blanks filled in?

  - Yo, man, I don't know. I didn't write it down.

  - Okay. Now you gotta tell him that I filled in the hole.

  - 我从你室友那给你带了条口信,哥们。他说他很好,而且他在试着填补空白。

  - 他说他在试,还是已经填上了?

  - 兄弟,这我就不知道了。我又没抄下来。

  - 好吧。那你去告诉他,我已经填补了洞。

  -You were supposed to turn off the A/C, not turn on the furnace. It's getting so hot in here.

  此人名言大家都耳熟能详了啊。。我就不作注解了。。。

  I heard you were moving some real estate.

  听说你在牢里搞房地产?

  Looks like the Bank of Africa wasn't allowing any withdrawals.

  貌似非洲银行不准取钱啊。

  - What're we, the A-Train? Everyone gets to ride with us?

  - 我们算什么,公共汽车么?每个人都可以想坐就坐?

  Well, for health reasons, information like that should be disseminated a little more pronto.

  唔,为我们的健康着想,这样的消息可应该早点发布。

  Michael终于决定当晚越狱,计划、人数皆有变更。于是T-bag如是说。

  If you get stuck in one of them pipes, boy...

  要是你卡在哪根管子里了可怎么办,孩子。。。

  - What the hell are you doing, John?

  - The Lord's work.

  - The Lord wants you to spread horse crap all over your mattress?

  - It's not our place to question His will.

  - 你到底在干嘛,John?

  - 这是上帝的意旨。

  - 上帝要你把床上洒满马粪?

  - 我们没有权力过问他的意旨。

  - Demolition runs in the family.

  我们家族就是擅长搞破坏。

  - I'm glad you're back.

  - I'm surprised you're still here. I thought you'd be gone by now.

  - Well, we had a few setbacks.

  - Still planning on it?

  - That depends. How does the idea of escaping sit with the new you?

  - Oh, the old sinner who was confined to these walls, he's dead. The new soul deserves to be free.

  - Well, the old sinner was going to have a jet ready for us. Is the new soul going to be able to pull that off?

  - Noah had his ark, did he not?

  - 很高兴你回来了。

  - 很惊奇你还在这。我还以为你们应该走了。

  - 嗯,遇到了些小麻烦。

  - 还在计划么?

  - 得看情况啊。重生的你对这计划还感兴趣吗?

  - 哦,过去高墙之内的那个罪人,他已经死了。新生的灵魂有他应得的自由。

  - 过去的那个罪人为我们准备了一架飞机。新生的灵魂有么?

  - 诺亚有他的方舟,不是么?

  Cause you got college? Big school learnin', huh? Well, let me school you. Darwin wins inside these walls. Not Einstein, Darwin.

  就因为你读了大学?了不起啊?哼,让我教教你。监狱里达尔文就是老大。不是爱因斯坦,达尔文!

  When I was young, I couldn't sleep at night, 'cause I thought there was a monster in the closet. But my brother told me there wasn't anything in the closet but fear. That fear wasn't real. He said it wasn't made of anything. It was just air. Not even that. He said you just have to face it. You just have to open that door, and the monster would disappear. In here, though, you face your fear, you open that door... and there's a hundred more doors behind it. And the monsters that are hiding behind them... are all real. But I think I'd like to face the monsters on my own.

  我小时候晚上无法总睡不着,觉得衣橱里有怪物在窥视我。我哥哥对我说,门后面什么也没有,只有你的恐惧,那不是真实的。他说那种恐惧只是无中生有想象出来的。他还说你必须要面对它,打开那扇门,怪物就会消失。但是在这里, 你勇敢面对恐惧,你打开那扇门,却看到另一百扇门。而门后隐藏的怪物…都是真实的。不过,我愿意自己来面对这些怪物。

  You know, I'm gonna...I'm gonna get out of here someday. And when I do...don't think I won't remember what your front steps look like, Susan.

  你知道,我。。。我总有一天会出去的。而那时。。。不要以为我会不记得你家门廊是什么样子,Susan.

  Sometimes things happen that are just out of your control.

  有时事情的发生你是无法掌控的。

  经典台词之二

  1. And he's the mastermind of this whole thing.他是整个事情的主谋

  2. And then when you start running out of air...当你没气的时候

  3. Anything break on the other six?其他六人有什么进展?

  4. But it's going to make collaboration kind of hard.不过这样合作起来就不那么容易了。

  5. But you need a fall guy,fine. 但是你们需要一个替罪羊。

  6. Can I hitch a ride?我能搭个便车吗?

  7. Care to comment? 有啥想说的么?

  8. Do you copy?收到了吗?Roger. 收到了

  9. Do you happen to have a pen handy? 你手头有笔吗?

  10. Don't turn your back on us.别抛弃我们

  11. Every plot is mapped out with dimensions.每一小块都会用尺寸标注出

  12. From a public relations standpoint,abruzzi and apolskia were by the book.从公众角度出发,(杀)abruzzi and apolskia是按规定的。

  13. Get some two-bit job? 找份廉价工打打?

  14. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't turn you in right now.给我个不告发你的理由。

  15. Go nothing.别动

  16. He acknowledge that whatever neuroses drove the criminal to commit the original crime is compounded.他知道无论是什么神经机能病变导致的最初犯罪都是复杂的

  17. He went out with his boots on.他死在工作岗位 。

  18. He's a closed book.他很自我保护

  19. He's got a stateroom listed as a cargo hold on the manifest.他将头等舱伪造成装货物的仓库 20. Hit a sore spot,didnt I? 说到你痛处了,是不是?

  21. How do you throw the hunter off the scent?Get rid of the prey.你怎么才能逃过猎人的鼻子? 扔掉猎物。

  22. How was scofield able to have exclusive access to you?为什么scofield能单独接触你?

  23. Humpty dumpty climbed up a wall,humpty dumpty had a great fall.胖墩爬上墙,胖墩摔下来。

  24. I admire your optimism.She’s rolling,man. 我很钦佩你的乐观,她在叛变

  25. I believe i said no comment.我说过无可奉告了

  26. I bought us some time-that's what counts. 我争取到了时间,那才是最重要的。

  27. I didn't mean to startle you. 我没想吓你。

  28. I failed him.我让他失望了.

  29. I hope you're holding on to something tight 'cause i'm about to break it down for you.我希望你做好心理准备,因为我要说的东西会让你崩溃。

  30. I let that psychopath t-bag loose once.我让T-BAG那个变态逃掉一次

  31. I want to alert you to a possible situation.我要提醒你可能发生的情况。

  32. I want you to turn youself in.我希望你去自首。

  33. If you would have just told us in the beginning that this was going to be a railroad.如果你一开始就告诉我们这是个快速通过案。

  34. I'll ring it up.我来打价

  35. I'm punkd我被耍了

  36. I'm the furthest thing from a threat.我根本没有威胁。

  37. Is it true you sold the right to run prison industries to the highest bidder?你将监狱工厂管理权卖给出价最高的人是不是真的?

  38. It looks like we're back to square one.看来我们又回到起点了

  39. It was 1:00 PM when they tangled it up.他们在下午一点聚集在一起

  40. It's a one-shot deal out of the country. 这是离开这个国家的惟一的机会。

  41. It's a simple strategy,plays across the board. 很简单的策略,广为人知

  42. It's over for good 永远结束了

  43. It's time to get the hat.我们该去拿钱了

  44. Just go easy.放松点

  45. Keep me posted. 和我保持联系

  46. Keep your head down.小心撞头,引申为"小心行事"

  47. Knock it off. 安静

  48. Let's roll out.我们出发吧

  49. Listen,you know I'm thankful for the help with the green card,but I just don't want to get involved.我很感激你帮我搞到绿卡但我不想卷入此事。

  50. My dogs are just barking. 我走得脚痛

  51. Nobody's punking out没人退出

  52. None of your beeswax.不关你事

  53. Not be constantly running,looking over your shoulder不用到处躲藏,小心翼翼地生活

  54. Not in a thousand years.想都别想

  55. Oh ,shut it哦闭嘴吧

  56. Oh,hit me a nerve 哦,真吓人

  57. One should never turn his back on his home country. 一个人永远也不能背弃自己的祖国

  58. Places to stay,business that are more open to hiring men out of the correctional system. 能住的地方,优先聘用劳改犯的商家。

  59. Probably out of your price range. 恐怕你买不起

  60. Provided the transport comes though.若果交通顺利的话。

  61. Self-presevation is a strong motivator.自卫是很强的因素。

  62. She found no signs of foul play.她没发现谋杀迹象

  63. Sir,I cannot do a procedure like this without an anesthetic.先生,如果没有麻醉剂,我没法动这个手术。

  64. That is absolutely hogwash.简直一派胡言。

  65. That's my ego.是我自以为是了

  66. The guy id'd both of them 那个人认出了他们两

  67. The harder you struggle,the worse it gets你越挣扎,情况越糟。

  68. The hat's over the wall.犯罪已成事实

  69. The money was never yours to begin with.本来就不是你们的钱

  70. The only way to win a war is to try to konw your prey completely.知己知彼,百战不殆

  71. The picture makes me look like a sociopath.照片上的我跟精神变态者似的

  72. There was a way we could wipe the slate clean.这样我们可以洗清冤屈

  73. This can go down humanely if you don’t fight,but if you pull a stunt like that again,it's going to get inhumane right quick.你要不挣扎的话,那接下来我将会很仁慈,不过要是你想再耍花招,我就会变得很残忍。

  74. This will be your last outburst,officer.这将是你最后一次发飙了,长官。

  75. Those ass-hats are worth more dead than you and i are alives.那些混蛋就是死了也比我们值钱 76. We don't have to ditch the car. 我们不必丢弃这辆车。

  77. We got to lose the bike. 我们得扔掉这车。

  78. We have already committed the crime.我们已经犯罪了

  79. We keep tapping on cracks,and she's going to break.我们深入利用这个弱点,她就会崩溃。

  80. We ran into some car trouble 我们遇到车祸了

  81. We’ll call for you when we’ve reached a decision.等我们做好决定后会通知你们。

  82. We’ll drop you off in the next town,and I’ll wire you that 10,000 like I said.我们让你在下个镇下车,我会给你汇10000美元。

  83. Well,Hector says that you can serve your full sentence.嗯,hector说你要刑满才释放。

  84. We're going to get made out here.我们会被认出的

  85. We're headed out,man我们出发了,伙计。

  86. We're pulling them now.我们在全力以赴

  87. Whatever you got eating at you,you just give it up.无论什么事在折磨你,你就让它去吧(即别让这种内疚折磨你

  88. When dad’s back acts up,we stop. 当爸爸的背不舒服时我们就得停下来

  89. Why don't you cut out all the riddles, snowflake,and just give us to a straight.你干嘛不把话说明点,小白脸。

  90. Without the money,we are screwed没有钱我们就完了

  91. Yeah,yuck it up,funny man.耶,尽情大笑吧,可笑的人。

  92. You are outnumbered and we will come after you.你人数少,我们会追上你的

  93. You fell for her你爱上了她。

  94. You think that tire went flat by accident?你以为车轮瘪了是个意外么?

  95. You were attending when I first started here.我刚来的时候你是主治医师。

  96. Your call.你决定吧。

  97. Your tags are expired.你的车牌过期了

  98. You're just hoofing it out here in the middle of nowhere?你就在中途闲逛?

  99. You're not being very transparent,Warden.你不是很坦率,狱长。

  100. You're slipping.你错了。

【越狱经典台词】相关文章:

《越狱》的经典台词07-07

越狱经典台词座右铭07-01

动物观察:小翠“越狱”07-07

越狱经典语录大全05-07

美剧《越狱》美式口语大盘点08-14

自主创业是另外一场越狱05-10

《返老还童》经典台词06-19

《蜗居》经典台词06-21

《魔兽》经典台词11-24