魂断蓝桥经典台词(3)

时间:2021-03-20 15:48:22 经典台词

魂断蓝桥经典台词

  玛拉:洛依,你现在在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个的一生

  Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.

  洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要

  Roy:We're going to be marriedIt's you,It'll never be anyone else.

  玛拉:你怎么可以这样肯定

  Myra:But how can you tell that?

  洛依:别再支支吾吾了,别再问了,别再犹豫了,就这样定了,知道吗?这样肯定了,知道吗?这样决定了,知道吗?去跟我结婚吧,知道吗?

  Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?

  玛拉:是,亲爱的!

  Myra:I see.

  怎么回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?

  Roy:What's the matter darling?Where are we going?

  洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵营去。 啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?

  To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I'm going to let you in for.

  玛拉:好的

  Myra:All right.

  洛依:我要你知道某些情况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?

  Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?

  玛拉:挺唬人

  Myra:Very much.

  洛依:一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚是不能草率结婚的,要得备很多手续和仪式

  Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.

  玛拉:我知道

  Myra:I see it does.

  洛依:这有点繁文缛节

  Roy:It's an elaborate ritual.

  玛拉:是吗?

  Myra:Is it?

  洛依:嗯,比如一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚要结婚必须得到他的上校的同意

  Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.

  玛拉:这很困难吗?

  Is that difficult?

  洛依:啊,也许困难也许不

  Roy:Well it might or it might not be.

  玛拉:我看不那么容易

  Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.

  洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的热情和口才。玛拉,看着我

  Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. Myra,look at me.

  玛拉:是,上蔚

  Myra:Yes captain?

  洛依:怎么?你怀疑吗?

  Roy:Can you dout the outcome?

  玛拉:你太自信了,上尉!你简直疯狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固执又――.我爱你!上尉

  Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you, captain.

  Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.

  玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。

  Myra Lester: I may never see him again.

  玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。

  Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.

  玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。

  Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

  罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?

  Myra Lester: Well, I, I ...

  玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…

  Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.

  罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。

  Myra Lester: For what?

  玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?

  Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!

  罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!

  Myra Lester: No?

  玛拉·莱斯特:不是?

  Roy Cronin: No!

  罗伊·克罗宁:不!

  Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?

  玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?

  Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.

  罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。

  Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.

  罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。

  Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so.

  玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。

  Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.

  罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。

  Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.