《闻香识女人》经典台词(中英双语版)
What a sham.
真是耻辱
What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?
你们今天给我看的是什么东西?
l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.
唯一在这次事件中有格调的人坐在我旁边
l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.
我可以告诉你这孩子的灵魂是完整无缺的
lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
这是不容置疑的,为什么我知道?
Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.
这里的某个人,我不会说出是谁,要收买他
Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.
但查理不为所动
Sir, you're out of order.
(校长)先生,你太过份了
l show you out of order.
我告诉你什么叫过份
You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.
你不知道什么才是过分的,Trask先生
l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.
我想示范,但我太老了,太累了,又他妈的瞎了
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !
如果我是五年前的那个人,我会带喷火枪来这儿!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?
过分?你以为你在跟谁说话?
l've been around,you know ?
我是见过世面的,明白吗?
There was a time l could see.
曾经我还看得见
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,
我见过很多像在场的男孩之一样的人,比这里的人还要年轻
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭,腿被炸断
But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及灵魂被切除更可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.
灵魂没有义肢!
You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
你以为你把这好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin' his soul !
我说你是处死了他的灵魂
And why ?
为什么?
Because he's not a Baird man.
因为他不是一个博德人
Baird men.You hurt this boy,
博德人,你伤害了这个男孩
you're gonna be Baird bums,
你就是博德孬种
the lot of you.
你们全是
And, Harry, Jimmy,
而哈瑞,吉米,博德
Trent, wherever you are out there,
特伦特,不管你们坐在哪里…
fuck you too !
也去你妈的!
Stand down, Mr. Slade !
(校长)坐下,史雷得先生
l'm not finished.
我还没讲完
As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''
来这儿的时候,我听到类似“领袖摇篮”的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支干断掉时,摇篮就垮了
and it has fallen here.
它已经在这里垮掉了,
lt has fallen.
已经垮了
Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人类制造者,领袖创造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here.
当心你创造的是哪种领袖
l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的缄默是对是错
l'm not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪审团
But l can tell you this:
但我可以告诉你
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !
他绝不会出卖别人以求前程
And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而这,朋友们,就叫正直
That's called courage.
这就叫勇气
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是创造领袖的原料
Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.
我总是知道哪条路是对的
Without exception, l knew,
毫无例外,我知道
but l never took it.You know why ?
但我从不走,为什么?
lt was too damn hard.
因为妈的太难了
Now here's Charlie.He's come to the crossroads.
而现在是查理,他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path.
他选择了一条路
lt's the right path.
这是一条正确的路
lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.
这是一条原则,通往个性之道
Let him continue on his journey.
让他继续他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
这个男孩的前途掌握在你们手中,委员们
lt's a valuable future,
绝对是有价值的前途
believe me.
相信我
Don't destroy it.Protect it.
别毁了它,保护它
Embrace it.
拥抱它
lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您会引以为毫的,我向你保证
【拓展阅读】
剧情简介
年轻的学生查理(克里斯·奥唐纳饰)无意间目睹了几个学生准备戏弄校长的过程,校长让他说出恶作剧的主谋,否则将予以处罚。查理带着烦恼来到退伍军人史法兰中校(阿尔·帕西诺饰)家中做周末兼职。中校曾经是林登·贝恩斯·约翰逊总统的幕僚,经历过战争和许多挫折,在一次意外事故中双眼被炸瞎。失明生活使得弗兰克中校对听觉和嗅觉异常敏感,甚至能靠闻对方的香水味道识别其身高、发色乃至眼睛的颜色。其实这都源于他对生活的深刻理解和感悟。
他整天在家里无所事事,失去了生活下去的勇气和信心。他准备用尽最后的精力享受一次美好的生活。他带着查理出游、吃佳肴、开飞车、跳探戈、住豪华酒店,然后想就此结束自己的生命。 查理竭力阻止了中校的自杀行为,从此他们之间萌生如父子般的感情。使弗兰克也找回了生活下去的勇气和力量。影片最后弗兰克在学校礼堂激昂演说,挽救了查理的前途,讽刺了学校的伪善。二人在互相鼓舞中得到重生。
【《闻香识女人》经典台词(中英双语版)】相关文章:
《闻香识女人》经典台词11-12
闻香识女人的感人经典台词11-12
美剧破产姐妹经典台词(双语版)08-20
阿甘正传经典台词双语版10-30
六一儿童节由来中英双语版11-26
莎士比亚经典台词中英02-19
王的女人经典台词介绍11-30
大话西游经典台词中英10-17
格子间女人电视剧经典台词12-16
莎士比亚经典台词精选(中英对照)08-26