《星球大战原力觉醒》经典台词

时间:2020-10-27 20:16:12 经典台词 我要投稿

《星球大战原力觉醒》经典台词

  1.Finn: Can you fly a TIE Fighter?

《星球大战原力觉醒》经典台词

  费恩:你能开TIE式战机吗?

  Poe Dameron: I can fly anything.

  波·达梅隆:什么我都能飞。

  2.Leia: You know, as much as we fought, I always hated it when you left.

  莱娅:你知道,虽然我们总是吵架,但我还是讨厌你不辞而别。

  Han Solo: That's why I did it, so that you'd miss me.

  汉·索洛:所以我才这么做,这样子你就会想我了。

  Leia: I do miss you.

  莱娅:我想你了。

  3.Leia: Rey, may the force be with you.

  莱娅:蕾伊,原力与你同在。

  4.Finn: Ok, stay calm... stay calm...

  费恩:好,冷静……冷静……

  Poe Dameron: I am calm.

  波·达梅隆:我很冷静!

  Finn: I was talking to myself.

  费恩:我对自己说的。

  5.Han Solo: I've got a bad feeling about this.

  汉·索洛:对这件事我感觉很不好。

  6.Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

  蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

  Stormtrooper: What did you say?

  冲锋兵:你说什么?

  Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

  蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

  Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!

  冲锋兵:我会锁紧它们,拾荒垃圾!

  Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

  蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

  Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

  冲锋兵:我会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

  Rey: You will drop your gun.

  蕾伊:你会把枪扔掉。

  Stormtrooper: And I'll drop my gun.

  冲锋兵:我会把枪扔掉。

  7.Finn: What should we do with her?

  费恩:她来了,我们怎么办?

  Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?

  汉·索洛:那里有没有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯实机?

  8.Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?

  波·达梅隆:你为什么救我?

  Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.

  费恩:因为这是正确的事情。

  Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.

  波·达梅隆:……你需要飞行员。

  Finn: I need a pilot.

  费恩:我需要飞行员。

  9.Rey: You... you're afraid... that you will never be as strong as Darth Vader!

  蕾伊:你……你在害怕……你害怕自己永远不会想达斯·维德一样强大。

  10.Finn: We'll figure it out, we'll use the Force!

  费恩:我们会想出办法的,我们可以运用原力!

  Han Solo: That's not how the Force works!

  汉·索洛:原力不是这么用的'!

  11.Rey: This is the Millennium Falcon! You're Han Solo!

  蕾伊:这是千年隼!你是汉·索洛!

  Han Solo: I used to be.

  汉·索洛:我以前是。

  12.Finn: Han Solo, the Rebellion General?

  费恩:汉·索洛,那个义军将军?

  Rey: No! The smuggler!

  蕾伊:不是!是走私犯!

  13.Han Solo: Escape now; hug later.

  汉·索洛:现在快逃,待会再抱!

  14.Han Solo: Well, you tell them that Han Solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon, for good!

  汉·索洛:哈,你告诉他们,汉·索洛刚刚偷回了千年隼,永远偷回来了。

  15.Finn: I was raised to do one thing... but I've got nothing to fight for.

  费恩:我只为一件事而生……但我却没有奋斗的目标。

  16.Han Solo: Chewie, we're home.

  汉·索洛:楚伊,我们到家了。

  17.【出自预告片】

  Luke Skywalker: The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.

  卢克·天行者:我们家族拥有的原力很强。我父亲有,我拥有,我的妹妹有,你也有那种力量。

  18.Rey: There are stories about what happened.

  蕾伊:有一些故事,是关于以前发生的事情。

  Han Solo: It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.

  汉·索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,绝地武士,他们活生生存在。

  19.Leia: Hope is not lost today... it is found.

  莱娅:希望并未在今天消失,它被寻回了。

【《星球大战原力觉醒》经典台词】相关文章:

《觉醒年代》的经典语录 觉醒年代精彩语录07-24

里德·霍夫曼:星战启示,创业公司如何借助“原力”11-29

《异星觉醒》影评05-26

关于人性的自我觉醒09-22

让心觉醒的励志名言05-29

异星觉醒什么时候上映05-19

《驴得水》影评:女权意识的觉醒08-18

执业药师考点:热原10-18

肯德基原味鸡块做法10-11

肯德基原味鸡做法10-11