《阿甘正传》经典台词

时间:2022-10-24 15:01:36 经典台词 我要投稿

《阿甘正传》经典台词

  台词,是戏剧脚色的对话言词。在剧本写作中,占有重要构成部分。独自一个人的对白称为独白,尤其是表露自己所感所思的独白则称为内心独白。下面是小编是收集的关于阿甘正传经典台词,希望大家认真阅读!

《阿甘正传》经典台词

  《阿甘正传》经典台词 篇1

  1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

  (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

  2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

  (通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)

  3. His back’s as crooked as a politician.

  (他的背跟政客一样弯曲)

  4. Sometimes we all do things that just don’t make no sense.

  (有时候人都会做没道理的事)

  5. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

  6. If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d given all braces on our legs. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you.

  7. I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar.

  (我只是弹两下给他看)

  8. It must be hard being a king.

  (王一定很不好当)

  9. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

  10. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

  11. I could run like the wind blows.

  (我跑起来像风一样快)

  12. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.

  Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.

  13. I don’t know why I love you. But I do.

  14. You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同)

  15. President: Congratulations. How do you feel?

  Gump: I got to pee.

  16. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

  17. Excellent careers for excellent young men.

  (美国陆军——有志青年的最好出路)

  18. Drill Sergeant: Gump, what’s your sole purpose in this army?

  Gump: To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant!

  Drill Sergeant: God damn it, you’re a goddamn genius! That’s the most outstanding answer I’ve ever heard. You must have a goddamn IQ of 160. You’re goddamn gifted, Private Gump. (这班长说话太经典了)

  19. I fit in the army like one of them round pegs.

  (我在军中如鱼得水)

  20. If it wasn’t a fine enlisted man, I’d recommended you for O.C.S, Private Gump. You’re going to be a general someday! Now disassemble your weapon and continue!

  21. Give her a big hand. (鼓励她)

  22. How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

  Yes, and how many times must the cannon balls fly before they’re forever banned?

  23. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

  24. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

  (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

  25. Dan: what’s wrong with your lips?

  (你嘴唇怎么了?)

  Bubba: I was born with big gums, sir!

  (长官,我天生厚嘴唇)

  Dan: well, you better tuck that in! Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.

  (那你最好把那缩回去,免得触动地雷)

  26. There’s one item of G.I.gear that can be the difference between life and death.

  (大兵之间只有一种区别,就是活大兵与死大兵之别)

  27. Lieutenant Dan was always getting these funny feelings about a rock or a trail or the road, so he’d tell us to get down, shut up!

  28. Little bitty stinging rain, and big old fat rain, rain that flew in side every ways

  (牛毛细雨,瓢泼大雨,横扫的暴雨)

  29. Split everything right down the middle.

  (一切都平分)

  30. I gotta find Bubba! (阿甘太仗义了)

  31. I want to go home (我想回家)Bubba的遗言

  32. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

  33. We all have a destiny. Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

  (我们都有各自的命运。没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)

  34. America owes you a debt of gratitude, son.

  (孩子,美国对你感激不尽)

  35. That’s so right on, man! You said it all.

  (说的太对了,你一语中的!)

  36. I would never hurt you, Jenny!

  37. Jenny: why are you so good to me?

  Gump: you’re my girl! (个人觉得这是最感人的一句)

  Jenny: I’ll always be your girl.

  38. That’s one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind.

  (那只是我的一小步,却是人类的一大步)

  39. 阿甘从中国回来,参加一个电视访谈,以下的对话能从一个侧面反映出当时甚至也是现在很多美国人对于中国的认识

  Gump: in the land of China...people hardly got nothing at all.

  John Lennon: no possessions?

  Gump: and in China they never go to church.

  John Lennon: no religion, too?

  Host: hard to imagine.

  John: well, it’s easy if you try, Dick.

  Dan: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?

  Gump: I didn’t know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir!(甘式幽默)

  40. A promise is a promise.

  (一诺千金)

  50. You can start all over, everybody gets a second chance.

  《阿甘正传》经典台词 篇2

  1、通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。 《阿甘正传》

  2、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么! 《阿甘正传》

  3、珍妮问阿甘:为什么对我这么好?阿甘说:你是我的女友。珍妮说:我永远是你的女友。 《阿甘正传》

  4、人的一生都会花很多时间在无聊的事情上。 《阿甘正传》

  5、妈妈常说要往前走得先忘掉过去《阿甘正传》

  6、生命就像那空中白色的羽毛,或迎风搏击,或随风飘荡,或翱翔蓝天,或坠入深渊…… 《阿甘正传》

  7、我分辨不出哪里是天空开始的地方,哪里是地面开始的地方。那么美。 《阿甘正传》

  8、你得丢开以往的事,才能不断继续前进。 《阿甘正传》

  9、死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。 《阿甘正传》

  10、你是不是傻瓜?-妈妈说:”做傻事的'才是傻瓜“。 《阿甘正传》

  11、“你以后想成为什么样的人?”什么意思,难道我以后就不能成为我自己了吗?“ 《阿甘正传》

  12、妈妈总是说死亡是生命的一部分。 《阿甘正传》

  《阿甘正传》经典台词 篇3

  Its my time. Its just my time. Oh, now, dont you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do. I didnt know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

  母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好

  2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what youre gonna get.

  人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。

  3.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where theyre going. Where theyve been.

  通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

  4.You are no different than anybody else is.

  你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。

  5.Stupid is as stupid does.

  傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看她的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。

  6.We were like peas and carrots.

  豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。

  7.There must be someing can be done.

  不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧的说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!

  8.Miracles happen every day.

  美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。

  9. His back is as crooked as a politician.

  不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。

  10.Sure as hell was.

  绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。

  11.Aint I going to be me?

  我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我?

  12.Nobody gives a horses shit who you are,puss ball.

  没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。

  13.Get your maggoty ass on the bus.

  滚到车上来!

  14.That is the outstanding answer Ive ever heard.

  夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。

  15.Just like that ,she was gone.

  就这样,她走了。阿甘一生最爱的人走了,不知该说什么,一切仅在不言之中,阿甘有一点点的心酸,有一点点的无奈。但是更多的一种感觉是:上帝的存在。

  16.I do not know much about it ,but I think some of Americas best young men served in this war.

  阿甘对战争不了解,但他知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。

  17.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.

  牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨

  18.There aint something you can find just around the corner.

  形容很不容易找到的东西。

  19.The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball.

  为了表达永远的口气,口语中要每句说得很清楚

  20.Nothing just happens,its all part of a plan.

  没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!

  21.armys value=loyalt,duty, respect,selfless,service honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage .

  每个单词的首个字母连起来就是LDRSHIP=leadship.美国军人的七项素质。

  21.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

  某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

  22.A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).

  信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。

  23.I am a man of my word.

  我是信守我承诺的人。

  24.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.

  用情至专!

  25.There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.

  一个人真正需要财富的就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。

  26. You got to go when you got to go.

  不得不去洗手间的时候,不得不去。

  27.Shit happens!

  不好的事情发生了。

  28.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.

  放下包袱,继续前进。

  29.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was a million sparkles on the river..

  就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

【《阿甘正传》经典台词】相关文章:

阿甘正传的经典台词03-22

《阿甘正传》的经典台词11-17

阿甘正传经典台词10-27

阿甘正传的经典台词对白10-25

阿甘正传经典台词精选10-27

有关《阿甘正传》经典台词10-27

《阿甘正传》经典台词解析09-26

《阿甘正传》经典台词对白09-28

《阿甘正传》经典台词摘抄09-29