PROFILE - A self-motivated Senior Quality Assurance Technician with a wide range of experience in the food industry. Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve their objectives. First-class analytical, design and problem solving skills. Dedicated to maintaining high quality standards.
- Managing all quality assurance procedures & systems in a modern food manufacturing environment.
- Controlling a team; assigning them tasks and motivating them to achieve deadlines.
- Performing quality assurance audits, including analyzing procedures & making recommendations for improvements.
- Obtaining ISO9000/BS5750 accreditation for manufacturing sites/departments.
- Organizing and conducting the training of Quality Assurance personnel.
- Testing products to ensure they meet all UK and EU food regulations/directives.
- Presenting reports and demonstrating Quality Assurance procedures to clients.
- Implemented a new quality assurance system for a major manufacturing client which will save them RMB100,000 per annum on one production line alone.
- Increased the acceptance level of finished goods from 97% to 99% in a modern factory, reducing wastage and thereby increasing their profits.
- Solved major quality assurance problems which temporarily halted production at a well-known food manufacturer’s plant.