Family name: Cheng Given Name:
School: Jilin University—Lambton College
Major: Electronics Engineering Technology (Communication)
1. A diploma in Telecommunications Engineering Technology from the College of the North Atlantic
2. A Bachelor degree Of Technology from Memorial University of Newfoundland
Academic Main Courses
Oral Communication, Communication Skill, Written English
Engineering Graphics, Engineering Management, Engineering Economics, AutoCAD, OrCAD
Electrotechnology, Electronic instrumentation, Circuit Analysis, Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, Electronic Analog Communication, Electromagnetics, Digital/Microprocessors, Microprocessors(Interfacing), Microwave Circuit Design, Embedded Controller Application, Communication System, VoIP, Digital Telephony
Applied Programming, Network Cabling, TCP/IP Protocols, CCNP
Skilled in use of Win XP, Office 2000. CAD technology, some programming such as C++, and making Webs. Besides, I can use Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
Have a good command of both spoken and written English. Past CET 4 (pass), CET 6 (455), and TOEFL Exam (557).
1. I am an assistant now, and manage the students in Grade Two.
2. During the Chang Chun Asia Winter Game, in February 2007, I bought some flags on the Internet, and to sell them in the gym. Through the experience, I began to execute some of my thoughts.
3. During the summer holiday in 2006, I, as a respective, helped my college to recruit students in my hometown to practice my abilities of communication and expression.
4. I worked in a restaurant for a month, as a waiter.
5. As a tutor, I taught students English.
6. I assisted my teacher to do his job.
7. I took part in the Scientific Association, and helped to maintain computers of foreign teachers.
Scholarships and Awards
1. I gained 2004/2005 First Prize Scholarship, 2005/2006 Second Prize Scholarship, 2006/2007 Second Prize Scholarship.
2. I was elected as an Outstanding student at 2005, 2006 and 2007.
I always work very hard, so my academic achievement is good in my class. I can get along very well with my classmates and teachers. Besides, I eager to learn more, and strongly hope that I can live independently and to make my dream come true through my efforts. I am good at communicating in English.