1. if you would like to know more about my ability, i can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
2. if you desire an interview, i shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
3. should you entertain my application favorably, i would spare to trouble acquit myself to your satisfaction.
4. if you feel that i am suited for the job that you have in mind, please inform me of the time convenient for an interview. i hope to hear from you in the near future.
C:Good moring.How can i help you?
早上好，需要我帮忙吗？ G:I\d like to pay my hotel bill.
我想支付我在酒店的账单 C:Your name and your room number,please?
请告诉我你的.姓名和房间号？ G:Russell Palmer,room 1101.
罗素帕尔默，1101室 C:Here you are.Your bill totals RMB 3500 Yuan.
这里，您的账单总计人民币3500元。 G:I see.
我知道了。 C:How would you like to make the payment,sir?
您希望如何进行付款，先生？ G:With credit cards.What card do you honor?
信用卡。你这用什么样的卡？ C:American Express,Master,International Diner\s Club,Visa,International Great Wall,and so on.What kind of card have you got?
美国运通，万事达，国际大来俱乐部，维斯卡，国际长城等。你有什么样的卡？ G:Visa card.
维斯卡 C:Find,Let me take a print of your card.
好的，让我为您刷卡吧 G:Here it is.
在这里 C:Wait a moment,please...Sorry to have kept you waiting,Please sign on the print.
好的 C:Thank you,sir.Take your credit card and the receipt.We hope you have enjoyed your stay in the hotel.
The purpose of a letter of applicationis to help the applicant obtain the job he is interested in. It should state clearly what position the applicant wants, and should tell what his abilities are and what he has to offer. It should provide a quick, clear picture of the applicant's qualifications, accomplishment and aims. It should present the applicant to possible employees in the best light.
A well-written letter of application, however, does not necesarily guarantee a position; but it does insure consideration and a better chance of an interview. The applicant cannot hope to get his whole story into his letter, but he should cover enough ground to intrigue the prospective employer and make the employer willing to meet him, speak to him, and find out more about him. It takes more than a good letter to land a job; instead, it takes ability, specific experience, and good character. But the letter may open the door for the applicant, and give him the chance to "sell" himself.
A letter of application should be simple, human, personal and brief without omitting any essential or pertinent facts. The applicant is well advised not to write a dull, stereotyped letter of application. What he should do is to make the letter interesting. Generalities should be avoided in it, that is, it should be specific. The letter should be typed if possible. When the applicant can neither type his letter, nor has it typed by someone else, he should write it out very neatly and legibly in case the letter is discarded for its illegibility.
1. To explain where the applicant has got the information about the vacancy. For example, he can learn it from his friends, or in the advertisement, or in some papers, or he just wants to try his luck.
SAMPLE: Having noticed the enclosed advertisement in this morning's South China Daily, I wish to apply for the position of sale's manager.
2. To Present personal information. This part should be a description of the applicants age, sex, education, working experience and specialty. It is in this section that the applicant presents his advantages or qualifications for the position. Details are encouraged, but the applicant should bear it in mind that exaggration or false descriptions are not allowed in the letter.
SAMPLE: I am 21 years of age. After graduating from high school, I took a two-year business course in Foshan Commercial School, studying both bookkeeping and typewriting. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires great individual responsibility and judgment, and where there is an opportunity for achievements.
3. To claim your referees（推荐人）.The applicant is well advised to enclose in the letter the names as well as the addresses of two or three referees after he has got their permission. Referees are of great importance for obtaining a job, for they are the best and most persuasive support for the condidate's potential, merits and strength.
SAMPLE: I have obtained permission to give the names of the following persons as references: Professor Song Xieli, Director, English Department, Haitai University; Mr. Wang Qing, Manager, Human Resource Department, Chinese Import & Export Corporation.
4. To inquire the chance of an interview.
SAMPLE: I should welcome a personal interview at your convenience.
A、 I am not only competent to install a filing system that will fulfill the needs of your corporation,but also well qualified to operate it efficiently.(我自信不仅可以设置一套能满足贵公司需求的档案分类系统，而且可以有效地进行操作。)在此句中使用了not only……but also，competent 和well qualified 等词语，表现得太自信，有夜郎自大之嫌，故不可取。
B、I think that I should probably make a good accountant for your factory.（我想我可能成为贵厂的一名好会计员）。此句中的情态动词should和副词probably 所表达的语气都欠肯定，而make（成为）一词也缺乏自信，整句话显得语气太弱，有自卑感，因此亦不可取。
C、I am confident that my experience and references will show you that I can fulfil the particular requirements of your secretarial position (我相信我的经验和证明人可以向您表明，我能够符合贵单位秘书一职的特定需要。)此句中的confident 一词语气肯定，给人一种自信感，而will show 和I can 也无自大之嫌，因而此句用得恰到好处，有特殊风格。
相关阅读： 英文求职信写作步骤 英文求职信的写法