- 相关推荐
经典外贸口语句式汇总
在平时的学习、工作或生活中,大家都接触过很多优秀的句子吧,句子的组成部分,包括主语、谓语、宾语、定语、状语、补语六种。还苦于找不到好的句子?以下是小编精心整理的经典外贸口语句式汇总,希望对大家有所帮助。
经典外贸口语句式 1
1、 Ive come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 、Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 、Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 、Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7、 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 、Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9、 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10、 Thatll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 、Then wed have some ideas of what youll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12、 I cant say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13、 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14、 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 、But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16、 Im afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 、Weve got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18、 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的`合作。
19 、Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20、 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21、 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 、I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 、We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 、I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25、 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 、Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 Youll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 Whats your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 Im impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
经典外贸口语句式 2
When could you introduce me to your sister company?
什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?
Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?
请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?
If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your bankers name and address.
如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。
Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think its necessary to open a branch at the following address.
鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。
Weve often expressed our interest in investing in China.
我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。
Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.
我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。
Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.
我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。
We have been working on expanding our scope of .
我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。
We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.
我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。
We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.
我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。
We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.
得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.
我们是此地最大的'电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。
We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.
我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。
Weve never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and wed like to make as many new contacts as we can.
和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。
We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.
我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。
Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.
我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。
As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.
众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。
We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.
我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。
We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.
很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。
Well try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。
Were writing you in order to establish business relationship.
我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。
The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.
此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。
Were willing to restore our business relationship.
我们希望能恢复贸易关系。
It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.
如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。
The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.
市场萧条导致贸易停滞。
We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.
我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。
经典外贸口语句式 3
The price is higher, because quality is better.
这一款价格高一点,因为质量比较好。
The quality is very important.
品质很重要。
Your quality is not good enough.
你的质量不够好。
Your products decline in quality.
你们的产品质量下降了。
Do you have one of better quality?
有没有质量好一点的.?
The quality does not suit the purposes.
这种质量不和要求。
We are satisfied with your quality.
我们对你的质量感到满意。
We are safe with the quality of your products.
我们信得过你们的产品质量。
The quality of the goods must be as good as the sample.
货物与样品的质量必须相符。
经典外贸口语句式 4
1、The next thing Id like to bring up for discussion is packing.
下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。
2、Wed like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。
3、Youd like to know something about the packing of the drugs. is that right
您想了解药品的包装情况,对吗
4、Please make an offer indicating the packing.
请报价并说明包装情况。
5、Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.
你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。
6、It is necessary to improve the packaging.
改进包装方法十分必要。
7、Weve informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction.
我们已经通知厂商按你们的'要求包装。
8、Packing has a close bearing on sales.
包装直接关系到产品的销售。
9、Packing also effects the reputation of our products.
包装也影响产品的声誉。
10、A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales.
醒目的包装有助于我们推销产品。
11、Buyers always pay great attention to packing.
买方很注意包装的情况。
12、Im sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.
我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。
13、Different articles require different packing.
不同商品需要不同的包装。
14、Generally speaking, buyers bear the charges of packing.
包装费用一般由买方负担。
15、Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods.
包装费用占货物总值的百分之三。
16、Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.
一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。
【经典外贸口语句式】相关文章:
外贸装运英语句式词汇(精选)08-16
2017考研复试英语口语常用句式07-23
考研复试英语口语常用句式和词汇「最新」08-28
2017考研复试英语口语必背句式汇总10-20
2017托福口语常考27大问题句式09-29
商务英语之外贸实务口语10-14
外贸人常用的英语口语对话07-24
外贸日语洽谈业务常用到的口语08-18
外贸英语口语100句07-18