1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please explain your opinion. People should always tell the truth.
2. Describe an object which is very important to you and explain why it is of special value to you. Please include specific details in your explanation.
3. Some people tend to judge a person on the basis of first observation. Some people believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approach to knowing people do you think is better and why?
4. What kind of job would you like to choose? What’s your reason for choosing this job? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
5. If you unexpectedly receive a large amount of money, what will you do with it? Would you spend it for practical purposes or simply for fun? State your opinion and explain your reasons.
6. What do you think the students should do in their vocations? Please include specific examples and details in your statement.
7. Describe an enjoyable event in your childhood. Why do you think it was enjoyable? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
8. When communicating with your friends and families, you can rely on letters, email or telephone calls. Which method of communicating do you think is better and why?
9. What is your best time in a year? Please state your reasons and include specific examples and details in your explanation.
10. One should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree or disagree which the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasonsand examples to support your answer.
11. Describe your favorite room. Your statement should include specific examples and details.
11. When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Some others prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kind of way of travelling do you think is better and why?
12. When you choose to eat at the restaurant or café, what are the features that you care about most? Explain why.
13. Some believe that a city should keep its old buildings. Others think some new buildings are needed to replace the old buildings. What’s your opinion?Explain why.
14. In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is better and why?
15. Do you agree or disagree: Students should wear uniform in school? Please include specific details and examples in your opinion.
16. Some students prefer the internet-based teaching. Others prefer to study in traditional classrooms. Which method of studying do you prefer and why?
17. Subject which will lead to better job or subject which you are interested.Which subject will you choose? Why?
18. Some think the college education is very important. Others believe that college education is not of vital importance in one’s life. What’s your opinion and why?
69. Describe a letter or poem or other piece of art that is important to you. Why was it so important to you? Please include specific examples and details in your statement.
20. Which place do you like to live, the forest, desert, or plain? Use specific reason to explain your opinion.