价格谈判的商务英语口语

时间:2023-10-13 11:25:37 剑锋 商务英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

价格谈判的商务英语口语

  与商家订货的时候,经常会就价格问题进行谈判。下面是小编整理的关于价格谈判的英语口语,希望能帮到大家!

价格谈判的商务英语口语

  价格谈判的商务英语口语

  价格谈判

  史密斯:

  I have here our price sheet on a F.O.B. basis. The prices are given without engagement.

  这是我们船上交货价的价目单.所报价格没有约束力.

  纳塔利:

  Good, if youll excuse me, Ill go over the sheet right now.

  很好.如果可以.我马上把价目单看一遍.

  史密斯:

  Take your time.

  请便.

  纳塔利:

  I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.

  我一看这份价目单就知道你们的价格太高了.

  史密斯:

  Im surprised to hear you say so. You know that the cost of production has been skyrocketing in recent years.

  你这么说我很吃惊.你知道近年来生产成本迅速上涨.

  纳塔利:

  We only ask that your prices be comparable to others. Thats reasonable, isnt it?

  我们只要求你方的价格能和别人差不多就行了.这个要求很合理.对不对?

  史密斯:

  Well, to get the business done, we can consider making some concessions in our price. But first, youll have to give me an idea of the quantity you wish to order from us, so that we may adjust our prices accordingly.

  好吧.为了成交.我们可以考虑作些让步.不过要请你先说明大概要订购多少.以便我们对价格作相应的调整.

  纳塔利:

  The size of our order depends greatly on the prices. Lets settle that matter first.

  我们要订的数量很大程度上取决于价格.就让我们先解决价格问题吧.

  史密斯:

  Well, as Ive said, if your order is large enough, were ready to reduce our prices by 2 percent.

  好吧.如果你们的订货数量很大.我们准备减价百分之二.

  纳塔利:

  When I say your prices are much too high, I dont mean they are higher merely by 2 or 3 percent.

  我说你们的价格太高.并不是说仅仅高出百分之二或三.

  史密斯:

  How much do you mean then? Can you give me a rough idea?

  那么你说是多少呢?能不能说一个大概的数字?

  纳塔利:

  To have this business concluded, I should say a reduction of least 10 percent would help.

  为了促成交易.我认为大约给百分之十的折扣才行.

  史密斯:

  Impossible. How can you expect us to make a reduction to that extent?

  不可能.你怎么能要求我们给那么大的折扣呢?

  纳塔利:

  I think you are as well - informed as I am about the market for chemical fertilizers. Its unnecessary for me to point out that supply exceeds demand at present and that this situation is apt to continue for a long time yet. May I suggest that you call y

  有关化肥的行情.我想你和我一样都很了解.用不着我来指出.目前的情况是供过于求.而且这种情况还要延续很长一段时间.我建议你打个电话给你们公司.看看他们有什么意见?

  史密斯:

  Very well, I will.

  好吧.我打个电话问问.

  斯科特:

  This is our rock-bottom price,Mr.Nelson.

  尼尔逊先生.这是我们最低的价格了.

  尼尔逊:

  If that`s the case,there`s not much point in further discussion.We might as well call the whole deal off.

  如果是这样的话.那就没有什么意义再谈下去了.我们还不如取消这笔生意算了.

  斯科特:

  What I mean is that we`ll never be able to come down to your price.The gap is too great.

  我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你要求的价格.差距太大了.

  尼尔逊:

  I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible.How about meeting each other halfway?

  我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智.我们能不能各让一半?

  斯科特:

  What`s your proposal?

  您的提议是什么?

  尼尔逊:

  Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want.Well,I suggest we meet each other halfway.

  你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元.嗯.我建议各让一步.

  斯科特:

  Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price?That`s impossible!

  您是说我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能!

  尼尔逊:

  What would you suggest?

  您的意见呢?

  斯科特:

  The best we can do is another 30 dollars off.That`s definitely the lowest we can go.

  我们最多只能减价30美元.这可是绝对低价了.

  尼尔逊:

  That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars.:Let`s meet each other half-way again and split the difference;I think this is a price we can both be satisfied with.

  这样还留下20美元的差额呢.咱们再各让一半.分担差额吧.我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格.

  斯科特:

  OK.We can meet halfway again.

  好吧.我们就再各让一半吧.

  关于价格谈判的表达

  (1) 买方抱怨价格太高

  The price is too high to be acceptable.

  价格太高,不可以接受了。

  The price is far beyond our reach.

  价格远远超出我们所能接受的范围。

  (2)如果你就代表买方的话,通过抱怨价格高,可以迫使对方主动降低价格。而有事实作为依据的话会更加有说服力。

  ①把对方价格与其竞争者相比。

  You are facing the keen competition from other suppliers in the market, whose prices are much lower than yours.

  你们目前面临和与许多供应商竞争,他们的报价比你们的要低很多啊。

  ②把对方目前报价与过去报价相比。

  It surprises me a lot that your offer is nearly 10% higher than lastconsignment

  怎么价格比上一批货高了将近10%啊。

  ③把对方报价与目前的市场价相比。

  Your price is much higher than that of the present market.

  你们的报价比目前的市场价格高很多啊。

  ④以客户为由

  Your price is on the high side. We will have difficulties in persuading our clients to accept it.

  你们报价太高了,我们很难说服我们的客户接受的。

  贸易谈判里价格通常都是谈判的重点。讨价还价是一种语言表达的艺术,更是心理上的战斗。在这片不见硝烟的战场上,怎样用文雅的“武器”来给自己这一方争取有利的价格?下面是一些价格谈判的英文表达,争取让您达到举一反三的效果哦!

  Our price is reasonable compared with others in the international market.

  我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。

  Im afraid I dont agree with you there.

  我不同意您的说法。

  Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.

  你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。

  The Japanese quote is lower.

  日本的报价就比较低。

  You should take quality into consideration.

  您必须要考虑到质量问题。

  It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

  如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

  It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.

  你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。

  Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.

  你方的价格比去年高出了百分之二十五。

  You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.

  您知道自从去年开始这种商品的价格就上涨了。

  You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.

  您知道,过去几个月这种商品的价格上涨得很多。

  The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market.

  这种商品国际市场的价格是每磅二十五美元。

  If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away.

  如果你方价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

  We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.

  如果你方订货数量大,价格我们还可以考虑。

  All these articles are our best selling lines.

  这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

  These patterns are relatively popular in the international market.

  这些产品的花色目前在国际市场上比较流行。

【价格谈判的商务英语口语】相关文章:

商务谈判的原则06-20

商务谈判的类型11-15

商务谈判的正确顺序02-21

商务谈判的基本礼仪12-07

国际商务谈判技巧10-21

商务谈判的礼仪原则04-20

商务谈判座位礼仪12-14

国际商务谈判的风格11-08

国际商务谈判流程12-02

日本商务谈判礼仪04-20