约定时间相关的商务英语口语

时间:2022-12-16 11:46:09 商务英语 我要投稿

约定时间相关的商务英语口语

  在职场工作中,经常会用到约定时间的口语。为了帮助大家,小编整理了一些关于约定时间的英语口语,大家可以参考参考。

约定时间相关的商务英语口语

  约定时间相关的商务英语口语

  (一): I would like to meet you at your earliest convenience. 如果您方便,我想尽早与您见面。

  A: I would like to meet you at your earliest convenience.

  甲:如果您方便,我想尽早与您见面。

  B: So do we.

  乙:我们也是这么想的。

  如果方便,希望尽早见面:

  Please come as soon as possible at your convenience.

  请您在方便的时候尽早前来。

  I wonder if it would be possible for us to meet at your earliest conve-nience.

  方便的话,能不能尽早和您见面。

  (二):Around October we will make our visit to China. 我们将在大约十月份抵达中国。

  A: Around October we will make our visit to China.

  甲:我们将在大约十月份抵达中国。

  B: Please inform us if the exact dates are fixed.

  乙:具体日期定好后请告诉我们。

  初次讨论会面时间时可能会有许多不定因素,只是向对方发出见面试邀请而已:

  We will arrive in Beijing in about three months,time.

  我们还有大约三个月就要到北京了。

  We are bound to join the Spring Fair this April.

  我们肯定会参加四月份的春季交易会。

  (三): We will be in Shanghai for about a week. 我们会在上海停留大约一个星期。

  A: Will you have time to meet me on this Friday evening?

  甲:周五晚上有空见个面吗?

  B: Let me check the schedule, please.

  乙:请让我看看日程表。

  约定见面时间:

  A:We will be in Shanghai for about a week.

  甲:我们会在上海停留大约一个星期。

  B: Shall we have a meeting then?

  乙:我们可否在那时见个面?

  类似的句子是在发出邀请,希望能够在此期间见面的意思:

  We are going to stay here for about two days.

  我们会在此停留两天。

  We’ll have about a three-day layover.

  我们会逗留三天。

  (四):Can you suggest a time when it will be convenient to meet? 请您定一个方便的时间见面好吗?

  A: Can you suggest a time when it will be convenient to meet?

  甲:请您定一个方便的时间见面好吗?

  B: How about 5 p.m. tomorrow?

  乙:明天下午5:00可以吗?

  会面的具体事宜:

  I am afraid I can not, but Mr. Brown will meet you instead.

  我不能前往,但布朗先生会代替我跟你会面。

  Could we arrange a specific time to meet?

  我们可否安排具体的见面时间?

  (五): We will be in Shanghai for about a week. 我们会在上海停留大约一个星期。

  A: Will you have time to meet me on this Friday evening?

  甲:周五晚上有空见个面吗?

  B: Let me check the schedule, please.

  乙:请让我看看日程表。

  约定见面时间:

  A:We will be in Shanghai for about a week.

  甲:我们会在上海停留大约一个星期。

  B: Shall we have a meeting then?

  乙:我们可否在那时见个面?

  类似的句子是在发出邀请,希望能够在此期间见面的意思:

  We are going to stay here for about two days.

  我们会在此停留两天。

  We’ll have about a three-day layover.

  我们会逗留三天。

  (六):Can you suggest a time when it will be convenient to meet? 请您定一个方便的时间见面好吗?

  A: Can you suggest a time when it will be convenient to meet?

  甲:请您定一个方便的时间见面好吗?

  B: How about 5 p.m. tomorrow?

  乙:明天下午5:00可以吗?

  会面的具体事宜:

  I am afraid I can not, but Mr. Brown will meet you instead.

  我不能前往,但布朗先生会代替我跟你会面。

  Could we arrange a specific time to meet?

  我们可否安排具体的见面时间?

  实用商务英语口语分享

  一、商务口语

  what time would be convenient for you?

  你看什么时间比较方便?

  I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

  我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

  Here is to our next project!

  为我们下一个项目干杯!

  would you please tell me when you are free?

  请问你什么时候有空?

  gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。

  很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

  what I care about is the quality of the goods.

  我关心的是货物的质量。

  please have a look at those samples.

  请给我看一下那些样品。

  I'd like to know any business connections abroad.

  我想多了解一些你们公司。

  I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

  我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

  can I have your price list?

  你能给我价格单吗?

  will you give us an indication of prices?

  你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

  I am in charge of export business.

  我负责出口生意。

  I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.

  我正考虑向你们订货。

  what about the prices?

  那价格方面怎么样?

  Let's call it a deal.

  好,成交!

  our product is the best seller.

  我们的产品最畅销。

  our product isreally competitive in the word market.

  我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

  our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.

  我们的产品行销海外许多地区。

  It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

  "重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。

  I wish you success in your business transaction.

  祝你生意兴隆。

  I want to out your product.

  我想了解一下你们的'产品。

  this is our latest devlopment.

  这是我们的新产品。

  we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

  我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

  the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample.

  质量必须与样品一样。

  二、关于价格

  I think we can strike a bargain with you if your priesare competitive.

  我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

  Is that your quoted prices?

  这是你方的价格吗?

  It would be very difficultto come down with the price.

  我们很难再降价了。

  our prices are the most reasonable.

  我们的价格是最合理的。

  can you cut down the price for me?

  你们可以降低价格吗?

  we can offer you discount terms.

  我们可以向你提供折扣。

  Do you quote CIG or FOB?

  你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

  I can assure you our price is very favourable.

  我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

  Please give us your best price.

  请给我们报最低价。

  All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.

  所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

  Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

  你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

  I can't allow the price you ask for.

  我不能同意你们要求的价格。

  we can't cover our production cost at this price.

  这个价格我们不能保本。

  Are the price on the list firm offers?

  报价单上的价格是实价吗?

  This is the lowest possible price.

  这是最低价了。

  thank you for your inquiry.

  感谢贵方询价。

  How about the prices?

  价格如何?

  When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.

  贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

  Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

  我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

  If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

  如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

  三、谈判与合同

  Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

  我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

  If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

  如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

  I'm glad that our negotiationhas come to a successful conclusion.

  我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

  When shallwe come to sign the contract?

  我们什么时候签订合同?

  Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

  我想该签合同了吧?

  Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.

  在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

  As some points concerning the contrac have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

  由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

  There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.

  关于合同我想提出几点看法。

  The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.

  卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

  No party who has signed the contract has the rught to break if.

  签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

  Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.

  合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

  We can get the contract finalized now.

  现在我们可以签订合同了。

  Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

  关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

  四、订货

  When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

  你什么时候能确定订单?

  We want to order this articlefromyou.

  我们想订这种做。

  What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

  你们订货的最低量是多少?

  May I see your list?

  我可以看一下你的货单吗?

  We postponed an order.

  我们要推迟订货。

  Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.

  一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。

  We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods st theprices named.

  已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。

  We find both quslity and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.

  我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。

  We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.

  很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。

  As the goods you ordered afe now in stock,we will ship them without fail as early as possible.

  因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。

  I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.

  我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。

  Our prices dependon the quantity of your order.

  我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。

  We could reduce our price by 5% if you palce a substantial reder with us.

  如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

  We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shallbe compelled to cancel the order.

  我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

  We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.

  我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。

  There is a change we have to make in the order.

  订单中有一处需要修改。

  五、运输

  We require that transshipment be allowed.

  我们要求允许转船。

  When can you make shipment carefully?

  你们什么时候装船?

  We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

  我们将按规定的时间发货。

  When can you make the balace shipment?

  你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

  I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

  不知道能否尽快装运订货?

  Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.

  我们讨论一下运输方式吧。

  What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

  你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

  What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

  你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

  Please ensure that we'll get tight shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.

  请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

  When can we collect the goods?

  我们什么时候可以提货?

  We can't advance the time of delivery.

  我们无法将交货时间提前。

  I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

  十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

  How long does it take you to make delivery?

  你们需要多长时间发货?

  六、付款

  Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.

  我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。

  Can you tell it on an installment basis?

  你们这里可以分期付款吗?

  Do you accept payment by installments?

  你同意分期付款吗?

  How would you like paymentbe made?

  你们采取什么付款方式?

  We expect payment in advance on first orders.

  我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。

  What are your terms of payment?

  你们的付款条件是什么?

  We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.

  我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

  Do you accept D/P payment terms.

  你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

  What is the period of validity of this L/C?

  这张信用证的有效期是多久?

  七、投诉与索赔

  The shipment i stuck in customs.

  出货在海关受阻。

  If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

  如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

  I'd liketo complain of the damaged goods.

  我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

  We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

  很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

  Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

  经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

  The goods sent areinferior compared to the original sample.

  所发送的货比原样品差。

  How many are you short?

  你们缺了多少?

  Could you pleased sendthem back to us at our expense?

  你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。

  Who'll bear the freight?

  运费由谁来承担?

  We havea complaint about quality.

  我们要起诉质量问题。

  We have to file a ckaim on you.

  我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。

  The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

  你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

  I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.

  我认为责任不在我方。

  We can only take on so much.

  我们只能承受这么多。

  八、税收

  Paying tax is the duty of every citzen.

  纳税是每个公民的义务。

  Howmany types are taxes divided into?

  税收可分为多少税种?

  Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporationincome tax.

  所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。

  The tax rate China is not very high.

  中国的税收率不是很高。

  What's the personalincome tax rate?

  个人所得税是多少?

  Tax evasion is also a crime.

  偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。

  To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.

  不开invoice是一种偷税行为。

  Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.

  偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。

  Shall savings interest be taxed?

  存款利息要纳税吗?

【约定时间相关的商务英语口语】相关文章:

会议相关商务英语口语10-27

报盘相关的商务英语口语10-25

出差相关的商务英语口语10-25

折扣相关的商务英语口语10-27

商务会议相关的英语口语10-25

核对信息相关的商务英语口语10-24

跟面试相关的商务英语口语10-24

成本相关的商务英语口语10-25

参观工厂相关的商务英语口语10-25