1. Working as a member of a cross functional team to carry out QC inspection of orders placed with Chinese suppliers.
2. Working directly with RTC Project Managers to check quality and report quality issues on production orders.
3. Working closely with the Chinese suppliers to ensure that the manufactured products meet company and customer requirements by means of visual verification and dimensional inspection techniques to approved drawings/specifications.
1. Ensure that you are working to the most up to date mechanical drawing specifications and support documentation.
2. Repecifications on new projects to establish and highlight any potential problems such as level of finish, critical dimensions, etc. Report concerns to the relevant Project Manager.
3. Inspect prototypes and first article samples from production tooling. Reporting back to the relevant Project Manager and briefing the supplier’s quality personnel on the critical items to be checked during production.
4. Produce QC reports for every factory visit and ensure the completion all quality control documents.
5. Ensure that any and all quality issues are documented and reported. Also ensure that any and all corrective actions are duly documented and reported.
6. Monitor the factory’s QC procedures to ensure they are providing adequate quality inspections on each project.
1. Excellent Problem solving capabilities
2. Self-initiative to take ownership of quality issues at suppliers
3. Willing to share expertise with others but also listen and learn from others
4. Experience of working in the store fixtures or furniture industry a distinct advantage
5. Experience of metal and wood fabrication a must
1. An understanding of process flow and manufacturing with a strong technical awareness
2. 2-4 years Quality Inspection experience
3. Good communicator (minimum English level 4)
4. Flexible with working hours
5. Available to travel within China