Ingersoll Rand has started its business since 1871. Till now, Ingersoll Rand owns 60,000 employees worldwide, and conducts manufacturing and assembly operations in 29 plants in United States; 31 plants in Europe; 14 plants in Asia; 6 plants in Latin America and 1 plant in Canada. Ingersoll Rand also maintains offices, warehouses and repair centers throughout the world. With the acquisition of Trane Inc. in 2008, Ingersoll Rand becomes one of Fortune Global 500 Companies, a global diversified industrial company with annual net revenues up to $13 billion.
Ingersoll Rand has a comprehensive Business Operating System (BOS), enhancing the Enterprise Focus Areas of Strategic Management, Global Leadership, Innovation, Customer Value, Life Cycle Management and World Class Operations. We have advanced Talent Management Module, encouraging diverse experiences in terms of Accelerated/Sales Development Program, On-the-job Training, Class Training, and MBA coursed provide by Ingersoll Rand University. Since 2005, Ingersoll Rand has been promoted as “The World’s Most Respected Companies” of Fortune Magazine. Ingersoll Rand is committed to energy saving and environment protection, serving customers around the globe with the idea of “Progress is greener with Ingersoll Rand”.
HR Support Services Representative
High-level Scope of Job:
The HR Support Services Representative role is responsible for Employee Contact Center and HRMS Data Management related jobs. Including solve employee HR related request such as HR Policy/System Consultant, Income Certificate, Residence Permit. Maintaining and processing of employee data and business information in HR systems, to be the owner to track data accuracy, data submission process and local HR systems’ usage:
Employee Contact Center – HR Related Q&A Support
- Solve employee HR related request from Call / E-mail / Ticket within committed time with professional attitude and knowledge
- Follow employee contact center standard process and keep continuous improvement
- Provide correct contacts or transfer ticket to proper team if the question is out of ECC service scope
- Align with customer feedback to improve customer satisfaction
Employee Contact Center – Employee Transaction Support
- Identify employee / request via certification or confirmation if confidential information is included
- Follow with internal / external team if further action is needed and keep customer updated till the case is finally resolved
- Ensure employee’s certifications are well delivered and returned without issue
- Maintaining employee personal data into HR system timely and accurately
- Support system data accuracy if system data is impacted or inform proper team for further action if the system is out of ECC service scope
HRMS – Employee Data Maintenance
- Maintaining employee data in HR system following standard work and SOP with high quality – On Time and Accurately
- Well understand standard work for data submission and HR systems to coach HRBP for the data on time submission
- Follow up with the issues regarding to data maintenance and HR systems
- Record every case to Remedy System to track status, response and lead time
- Update / Enhance FAQ, Logic Nets, SOP, Etc. documents and publish in portal for employee’s self-service reference
- Communicate with customers in a certain frequency via Public Email Group / We-Chat / Newsletter
- Analyze monthly KPI results and communicate with stakeholders, ensure all of “RED” metrics can be resolved on time
- Drive continuous enhancement to standard work, services quality, knowledge and KPI results to improve customer satisfaction
• College/Bachelor degree is preferred with a minimum of 1 years of HR, recruitment/staffing, call center or similar experience working with a high volume of transactions.
• Experience with HR systems (SAP; Oracle; PeopleSoft) is preferred.
• HR policy and program administration experience a plus.
• Beginning to intermediate level MS Office skills are required.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing. Able to communicate in a professional, positive, courteous manner at all times with all levels of customers.
• Maintain high level of confidentiality.
• Fluent English is preferred for both verbal and in writing.
• Result oriented and data oriented
销售发展培训（SDP） 全国 2016-09-19
加速发展培训生（ADP）-产品管理 上海 2016-09-19
加速发展培训生（ADP）-财务会计 上海 2016-09-19
加速发展培训生（ADP）-市场营销 上海 2016-09-19
加速发展培训生（ADP）-工程技术 上海 2016-09-19
英格索兰（中国）投资有限公司2016招聘HR 上海 2016-05-18
英格索兰（中国）2016招聘人力资源实习生 上海 2016-04-15
英格索兰（中国）投资有限公司2016招聘Commodity Intern 上海 2016-03-21
英格索兰（中国）投资有限公司2016人力资源部招聘 上海 2016-03-18
英格索兰（中国）2016招聘招聘实习生 上海 2016-03-14
英格索兰（中国）2016招聘HR Intern 苏州 2016-03-11
英格索兰（中国）2016招聘Finance intern(闵行） 上海 2016-03-08
英格索兰（中国）投资2016校园招聘实习生 上海 2016-03-03
英格索兰（中国）2016招聘实习生 上海 2016-02-16
英格索兰（中国）投资有限公司校园招聘 上海 2016-02-14
英格索兰（中国）2016招聘HR实习生 苏州 2016-02-01
英格索兰（中国）2016招聘 培训实习生 上海 2016-01-30
英格索兰投资2016招聘 财务实习生 上海 2016-01-29
英格索兰（中国）投资2016招聘 上海 2016-01-18
英格索兰（中国）投资有限公司2016招聘 苏州 2015-12-04