1. an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
2. benefit resulting from some event or action
e.g. it turned out to my advantage
reaping the rewards of generosity
3. the offer of money for helping to find a criminal or for returning lost property
4. a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
e.g. the wages of sin is death
virtue is its own reward
5. payment made in return for a service rendered
1. strengthen and support with rewards
e.g. Let's reinforce good behavior
2. act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
Synonym: repaypay back
3. bestow honor or rewards upon
e.g. Today we honor our soldiers
The scout was rewarded for courageous action
名词报酬; 报答; 赏金; 酬金
1. His efforts were rewarded by success.
2. He will sooner or later be rewarded for his wicked conduct.
3. How can I reward your kindness?
1. A large reward is offered for the capture of the criminals.
2. It is unfair that he gets very little in reward for his hard work.
2. 回报：E .舒尔茨提出了 4R 营销新理论,阐述了一个全新的营销四要素 4R :关联 (Relevancy) 反应 (Response) 关系 (Relationship 回报 (Reward) . 侧重于用更有效的方式在企业和客户之间建立起有别于传统的新型关系.
1. Reward or punishment is meted out of human`s interference.
2. For they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
3. Jesus consoles them: you will be satisfied, and will laugh, and receive a great reward in heaven.
4. Do you therefore take courage, and let not your hands he weakened: for there shall be a reward for your work.
5. Even with 75 years of data, we can ` t estimate the market risk premium exactly; nor can we be sure that investors today are demanding the same reward for risk that they were 60 or 70 years ago.
6. I am so happy. This statement is our best reward.
7. Mr. Leifeng lived an austere life dedicated to doing good deeds without expecting any reward and succoring people from all walks of life, yet he was remembered as one of the most successful idol of our time.
8. Mr. Leifeng lived an austere life dedicated to doing good deedswithout expecting any reward and succoring people from all walks oflife, yet he was remembered as one of the most successful idol ofour time.
9. The moment she was to appear on the stage, she suddenly asked for more reward.
10. People with big blessed-reward will not fall, even blown by the wind from all eight directions. I had a disciple keen on learning from Buddha.
11. For me this journey has been one of privilege and the reward will be in the sharing with you.
12. It was high risk and high reward.
13. But it is high risk, high reward.
14. As in the past, it was both high risk and high reward.
15. Hangzhou levels of government and government-run VC gold medal is just a reward for an important promoter.