判例汇编：29、关于承运人有权未收回提单交付货物给记名收货人的观点,卡伏(carver)援引英格兰和苏格兰法律委员会的判例汇编(report)和the brij一案. 后者是香港高等法院在作为服装托运人的原告诉运输该票货物的船东一案中作出的裁决.
1. Report on 29 cases of early thrombectomy for deep venous thrombosis of lower extremities.
2. This report performed DNA screening mainly in sporadic idiopathic nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy and part of the familial nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy cases in China. No gene mutation in known regions of neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptor was found.
3. Police:Here is a copy of the report form.
4. And that is the VOA special English agriculture report, written by George Grow.
5. According to NUSKIN`s financial report of the first 3 months in 2004, the turnover grew by 78% in China.
6. Growth in investment and industrial output accelerated in March and incomes grew in the first quarter, today'sreport showed.
7. The report claims the scope for growth in China's online market is huge: only 19% of Chinese people are online and, despite the recession, digital ad spend in China will increase 40% next year to reach $5.2bn, predicts KPMG.
8. This report describes a rare case of a concurrent epithelioid trophoblastic tumor and a teratoma in a para-aortic lymph node from a 39-year-old male patient with the initial diagnosis of testicular malignant mixed germ-cell tumor. The metastatic lesion was excised 2 years after orchiectomy and chemotherapy.
9. The latest report shows that compaired with those children who often frowd when they are taking photos, children with lovely smile will more easily to be succeed in the marriage
10. If the organization has not approved my request to join the party, I would like to move closer to party organizations, to actively report on the organization's thinking of the individual activities, work, study and become an exemplary life, do our own work, so that the organization had told me in a deeper, more Scrutiny.
11. Swiss speeding towards 2008 - The director of the Swiss sports ministry Matthias Remund was delighted toreport that preparations for UEFA EURO 2008?
12. D Report of experiences of cooperation with foreign enterprises or relevant certificates
13. Report of the Subsidiary Body for Implementation.
14. Report of the Subsidiary Body for Scientific and A.
15. Report of the Subsidiary Body for Implementation B.
16. Report of the Subsidiary Body for Scientific and Technological Advice A.
17. Dto monitor integrity of financial statements of the Company and the Company`s annual report and accounts, interim report and quarterly reports, and to review significant financial reporting judgments contained in them.
18. In reviewing the Company`s annual report and accounts, interim report and quarterly reports before submission to the Board, focusing particularly on
19. I once made a report, but everyone here is is of the Kongluo minority, so the police have no way to work here.
20. The problem of the shareholders running against the duty of contribution has become serious in our country since the company law was promulgated in 1994, for example, making a false report of capitak falsehood of contribution.
If you report something that has happened, you tell people about it.
e.g. They had been called in to clear drains after local people reported a foul smell...
e.g. I reported the theft to the police...
If you report on an event or subject, you tell people about it, because it is your job or duty to do so.
e.g. Many journalists enter the country to report on political affairs...
e.g. I'll now call at the vicarage and report to you in due course.
A report is a news article or broadcast which gives information about something that has just happened.
e.g. ...a report in London's Independent newspaper...
e.g. With a report on these developments, here's Jim Fish in Belgrade...
A report is an official document which a group of people issue after investigating a situation or event.
e.g. After an inspection, the inspectors must publish a report.
e.g. A report by the Association of University Teachers finds that only 22 per cent of lecturers in our universities are women.
If you give someone a report on something, you tell them what has been happening.
e.g. She came back to give us a progress report on how the project is going...
e.g. It seemed obvious from his report of that meeting that you were trying to focus suspicion on Mr Hirsch.
If you say that there are reports that something has happened, you mean that some people say it has happened but you have no direct evidence of it.
e.g. There are unconfirmed reports that two people have been shot in the neighbouring town of Lalitpur...
e.g. There were no reports of casualties.
If someone reports you to a person in authority, they tell that person about something wrong that you have done.
e.g. His ex-wife reported him to police a few days later...
e.g. The Princess was reported for speeding twice on the same road within a week.
If you report to a person or place, you go to that person or place and say that you are ready to start work or say that you are present.
e.g. According to protocol, he first reported to the Director of the hospital...
e.g. Mr Ashwell has to surrender his passport and report to the police every five days...
If you say that one employee reports to another, you mean that the first employee is told what to do by the second one and is responsible to them.
e.g. He reported to a section chief, who reported to a division chief, and so on up the line.
A school report is an official written account of how well or how badly a pupil has done during the term or year that has just finished.
e.g. And now she was getting bad school reports.
in AM, use 美国英语用 report card
A report is a sudden loud noise, for example the sound of a gun being fired or an explosion.
e.g. Soon afterwards there was a loud report as the fuel tanks exploded.
12. see also: reporting