1. He made the remarks on Sunday at the World Commercial Forum held by the University of International Business and Economics.
2. He made the remarks while touring Shanghai and Beijing last week to review business operations in China and meet government officials to seek further partnerships.
3. Liu's remarks were in response to a China Business News report on Saturday.
4. The statement and the remarks are warning to certain countries not to use ASEAN to act against China.
5. Butcher's remarks came as a result of his confidence in the robust Chinese economy.
6. By contrast, ambassadors and dignitaries greeted Powell's remarks with silence.
7. But Japan's government also seems to have been taken by surprise by the governor's remarks.
8. His remarks marked the first time a senior CAAC official has spoken about the plan to build a second international airport.
9. Wen made the remarks during the second plenary meeting of the State Council, or the Cabinet.
10. He made the remarks to Petraeus during a Sunday meeting of the National Security Council, a body that includes Cabinet members and senior political and military officials.
话语( remark的名词复数 );注意;看;观察;谈论，评论( remark的第三人称单数 );注意到…;
1. 批注：[评析]在接受托运人提供的货物时,如外表状态不良,大副在签发大副收据(Mate'sreceipt)时,就对此作出记载,即批注(remarks). 提单按有无批注区分为清洁提单和不清洁提单. 清洁提单是指提单上没有任何有关货物外表状态不良批注的提单(Inapparentgoodorderandcondition).
2. 评论：这通常是有用的,一个序列会涉及到多重的论文(Paper),位点(loci),评论(remarks). 但是,UNIQUE限制一个字段对每一个对象只能有一种输入类型. 在本例中,一个sequence对象只能有一个长度,字段还有别的更复杂的限制,这里就不在涉及.
1. It just copies some remarks of Marxism and borrows experiences of the Soviet Union without any discrimination, which leads to many contradictions of the neo-democratic theory and the collapse of the theory itself finally.
2. Chu delivered his remarks as the speaker at Harvard's 358th Commencement, held outdoors in Harvard Yard's Tercentenary Theatre.
3. Following anger over his remarks, Moloney stood by his comments. He said he did not mean to offend anybody, but wanted to highlight the gender imbalance in the town of some 25, 000 people.
4. Remarks: The current version of ClamAV at the time of this writing cannot scan RAR files.
5. I've noticed you for long time. Except sarcastic remarks and indelicacy you could make, wonder what you have.
6. The teacher didn't like the boy's remarks and told him not to be saucy.
7. The executive vice president of the College of Computer Science and Technology Professor Jia Yunde gave the welcoming remarks.
8. If the ship is fitted, or required to fitted, with an Inert Gas System the following questions should be answered
9. REMARKS:The buyer is requested to sign and return one original of this Contract, duly signed to the seller for file immediately.