名词赛跑; 民族; 人种; 竞争
动词参加比赛; 使比赛; 快速移动; 剧烈跳动
1. The taxi-driver raced me to the airport.
1. Some twenty bikes will race for the prize.
2. He raced along the road on his bike.
3. I'm racing my horse on Saturday.
1. He ran a race with me.
2. The British are a sea-going race.
Two - word Verbs-(成语动词)
A：Hi, Mary, how are you doing?
B：Fine. What happended to you yesterday? I didn't see you in class.
A：Oh, I overslept as usual. What went on anyway?
B：We heard about two-word verbs.
A：What's a two-word verb?
B：Things like drop in, go over, get out, fill up. Listen to these two sentences: citation will run in the third racetomorrow; Mr.Lee will run in to see you tomorrow. Can you tell which run in is the two-word verb?
像drop in， go over， get out， fill up这些词。听听下面这两句话：Citation will run in the third racetomorrow; Mr。Lee will run in to see you tomorrow。 这两句中都有run in，你能说出哪一个是成语动词吗?
1. 跑：因为这个城市的主要活动和什么公路赛跑(race)是在这个街道上举行E.很多古ROME的人贮存的该种石料现在才可以用来雕塑. (KEY)<<<<
2. 赛跑：多人模式的主要玩法分成基本的对战、堡垒战和赛跑(Race)三种,前面两种模式的目标是铲除所有敌军,赛跑则是要指挥虫虫,尽快抵达场景指定的目标点. 游戏内建随机地图产生器,规则也能自由设定,让玩家调整成自己喜欢的配置.
3. race：rapid amplification of cdna ends; cdna末端快速扩增
4. race：remote access to customer equipment; 用户设备的远程接入
1. Administered; yet, notwithstanding, by the right use of this ordinance, the g race
2. The three wooden race elders deeply respect to me one bow, floating to depart.
3. Is the United States Du Pont | Laird | race° three major brand distributors in China.
4. The most massive of these young stars race through their evolution in a few million years and explode as supernovas.
5. A member of the Caucasoid race.
6. Understanding of the way across the river in this competition, the possibility of 0804 class of students in the shortest time to complete the race, won the championship.
7. West branch of early Germanic tribe of people (Anglo race, Saxon, Jutes and the Frisian ethnic tribe) emigrated to England, English is the language of the change from their inherited.
8. Omen on the two circles before the race is only one way to eliminate the other party will be able to preserve their own.
9. It is the fundamental fact of religion, and religion is a universal phenomenon of the human race.
10. Proud first place winner Leo Vidar Bjornsson in the center with second place Hafsteinn Thorvaldsson on the left (holding his dressed for race boys) and happy third place winner Gudbjorn Grimsson on the right.
11. Deanna Baroni For the BARONI another series, its attitude by is lively, the epidemic primarily, likes the brand which the changeable race group is unable to resist.
Deanna Baroni 为 BARONI 的另一支系列，其作风以活泼、流行性为主，是喜好多变的族群无法抵抗的品牌。
12. The whole lot race down towards the alley and as they reach it, one bloodied and badly beaten survivor of the previous twenty crawls out of the alley and waves frantically at them.
13. Madison, 45 min of race and more: 25, 15, 10, 6, 4, 2 points
14. Goes back after the father, they then all gradually have taught theirmeeting Wugong I, the father is the warrior, the mother is the master, therefore I study am they two syntheses, but this stipulation is theperson racedoes not permit, 族规 has decides: Every having a son, only may teach warrior Wugong; Lives female, only can teach masterWugong.
15. In 400 girls'relay race Wu Yan ran at the head of the team.
16. How fast he runs in the relay race!
17. We have a very well equipped bodybuilding gymnasium with all the latest apparatus, such as pull weights andrace apparatus.
18. I believe environmental protection is in the best interests of the human race.
19. A race`s most uncomfortable aspect and one that needs to be done before and during the competition.
20. With the power of the pros behind you, you will be ready to take on any race.
A race is a competition to see who is the fastest, for example in running, swimming, or driving.
e.g. The women's race was won by the American, Patti Sue Plumer.
If you race, you take part in a race.
e.g. In the 10 years I raced in Europe, 30 drivers were killed...
e.g. They may even have raced each other — but not regularly.
The races are a series of horse races that are held in a particular place on a particular day. People go to watch and to bet on which horse will win.
e.g. The high point of this trip was a day at the races.
A race is a situation in which people or organizations compete with each other for power or control.
e.g. The race for the White House begins in earnest today...
e.g. The race is on to build up membership fast.
A race is one of the major groups which human beings can be divided into according to their physical features, such as the colour of their skin.
e.g. The College welcomes students of all races, faiths, and nationalities...
e.g. Discrimination by employers on the grounds of race and nationality was illegal.