1. Consumer lending had pyramided since the war.
1. Families are at the base of a socio-economic pyramid.
2. The Pyramids were among the seven wonders of the world.
及物动词使…成塔尖形; 使…节节建立; 使…上涨
不及物动词成金字塔状; 渐增; 连续投机
Pyramids are ancient stone buildings with four triangular sloping sides. The most famous pyramids are those built in ancient Egypt to contain the bodies of their kings and queens.
e.g. We set off to see the Pyramids and Sphinx.
A pyramid is a shape, object, or pile of things with a flat base and sloping triangular sides that meet at a point.
e.g. On a plate in front of him was piled a pyramid of flat white biscuits.
You can describe something as a pyramid when it is organized so that there are fewer people at each level as you go towards the top.
e.g. Traditionally, the Brahmins, or the priestly class, are set at the top of the social pyramid.
1. Foreign business schools dominate the top end of the market, and the majority of Chinese business schools are at the bottom of the pyramid.
2. Zhang outlines three possible perspectives, in which domestic and overseas business schools form a pyramid.
3. Although pyramid selling is allowed in some countries, it was banned in China by a Cabinet regulation in 1998.
4. Beijing has cracked the biggest case of pyramid selling in recent years, the capital's public security bureau said on Friday.
5. A woman who wanted money to invest in a pyramid scheme faked her own kidnapping to squeeze some cash from her parents.
6. Pyramid selling groups are well organized and some operate under the disguise of corporations or chain stores.
7. Gao said his ministry and the SAIC are proposing a revision of relevant laws that offer clearer provisions and heavier punishments for pyramid selling crimes.
8. Fake investments and pyramid investment schemes have become common during China's transition from a planned economy to a free market.
9. Zhang said pyramid selling disturbs economic order and triggers serious criminal crimes and mass incidents.
10. China's top legislature approved a number of criminal law amendments last month, which imposed penalty on the people who organize pyramid selling.
1. <角锥体>：从20世纪70年代后期起,欧美研究者依据此能量场的产生原理和功效机制(都与波磁能、电磁场息息相关),借鉴从军事日渐转为民用的高精尖端领域的技术,选用高性能新型材料(功能材料和复合材料)来制成一次成型的角锥体(pyramid)外形的能量发生装置(power & energy generator),
2. 棱锥：[简介]锥体(cone):圆锥(circular cone)和棱锥(pyramid)这样的立体图形是锥体. 以直角三角形的一个直角边为轴旋转一周所得到的立体图形就是圆锥. 棱锥有三棱锥、四棱锥、五
3. 四棱锥：b)在视图左侧的创建命令面板(Create)中点击四棱锥(Pyramid )按钮,我们暂时以缺省参数的状态建立四棱锥,大家看图示1. c)将鼠标移动到创建面板左侧的任一视窗中单击鼠标左键,然后按住并沿着对角线的方向拖动鼠标,此时一个矩形就出现在视窗里,