1. Are we the puppets of fate?
布偶：虽然是部以布偶(puppet)为主的音乐剧, 没有大歌舞场面 也没有豪华炫丽的布景音效, 演员也只是小猫两三只, 走的是轻松诙谐温馨的芝麻街路线,
名词木偶; 傀儡; 受他人操纵的人
1. Zhaizi down on the puppet on behalf of nearly 6, and after the liberation has become a festival celebrating the local people to celebrate the harvest of drama from music. To participate in the province in 1957 after an amateur theatrical turn with a new face appears in the Zhangye city, built the stage play park, playing a puppet teamshao jia unique artistic style, in order to add luster to Zhangye.
2. Even though he is merely a puppet of Hellspawn Lord, Aomizuchi!
3. From the aesthetic judgement point of view, the pupet sculptures of XuZhuchu, a Zhangzhou puppet sculptor whose works are full of human nature, conform to unity of opposites of dynamic and static state.
4. Zhou Zhenglong is a smart and intelligent anti-misuse of been the puppet, and the Commissioner grams, Wu Ping, the County Forestry Bureau, deputy head of the fixed tube station is like puppets behind the line; line to the real people who are the local government And even some of the people involved Ministry of Forestry.
5. Soon, he came to a large tent. Inside it, there was a puppet show.
6. Then in 2000, Legend of the Sacred Stone wowed movie audiences with its all-puppet cast and special effects.
7. You miscellaneous puppet army troops more than 27 people, total puppet more than 95 people.
8. I will take you to one Chinese shadow puppet show.
9. It was being with her that we know and learn puppet show.
10. For I know now, I'm a puppet on this silent stage show.
11. She told us that the puppet show was actually originated from China and it had a long history.
12. She told us that a puppet show from China.
13. Your star puppet abandons the show to go and find his father.
14. When city lights begin to glow, I put on a puppet show.
15. I Wara was an artist and his father had also been a professional puppet maker.
16. The improvements in their school include programmes to learn through participation rather than by rote and the use of puppet theatre to help them cope with post-tsunami trauma.
17. And Gregory the hand-puppet he`s kind of shy..
18. And Gregory the hand-puppet he`skind of shy..
19. Although there was not record about Liang`s invention of hand-puppet show and not affirmation to jot down.
20. However one could make sure that the invention and development of hand-puppet theater was vitally related with the history of the Quanzhou City it is a beyond dispute affair.
A puppet is a doll that you can move, either by pulling strings which are attached to it or by putting your hand inside its body and moving your fingers.
You can refer to a person or country as a puppet when you mean that their actions are controlled by a more powerful person or government, even though they may appear to be independent.
e.g. When the invasion occurred he ruled as a puppet of the occupiers...
e.g. He warned there would be a 'social explosion' if the army installed another puppet prime minister.
1. Lin insists on training his apprentices free of charge because most string puppet performers don't earn much nowadays.
2. The China Puppet Theater presents the bilingual puppet show Nutcracker, about a little girl and her magical dream on Christmas Eve.
3. Modern puppet show Circus without Sundays tells of Red Nose, the lord of a circus troupe who treats the animals in a crude manner.
4. Throw in some unruly puppet lions with the shatter and clamour of fireworks and cymbals and wandering spirits are incapacitated.
5. The exhibition highlighted the static beauty of shadow puppets as well as the close relationship between shadow and opera through representative classical shadow puppet plays.
6. The West wants to bring changes to this framework, shaping it as it pleases and transforming the nation into a compliant puppet.
7. Shadow puppet masters would use two dimensional painted leather figures to cast shadows a white cloth.
8. London audiences following battles among Olympic athletes are in for another treat - witnessing stage fights among a dozen Chinese puppet characters.
9. In the days when shadow puppet shows were most popular, more than 10 troupes competed with each other for elbow space at temple fairs.
10. The puppet show Happy Sheep and Gray Wolf is adapted from the popular eponymous animated TV series.